More Cards Against Humanity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-05-2016, 02:54 PM
RE: More Cards Against Humanity?
(13-05-2016 02:36 PM)Vosur Wrote:  Are you guys talking via chat while you're playing it? We used to do it in Skype group calls a long time ago. It's much more fun that way imho.

Yes there is a chat, and I've never thought of doing it via skype, seems fun but I don't have a web cam Sad

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2016, 05:25 PM
(13-05-2016 02:54 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  Yes there is a chat, and I've never thought of doing it via skype, seems fun but I don't have a web cam Sad
No worries. We never did video chats, just voice. Tongue

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
13-05-2016, 09:38 PM
If this becomes a regular thing then somebody might have to put a proper schedule together. Until we form the TTA Cards Against Humanity League how would a start time for Saturday do? Give everybody enough lead time to be there if they want to.

Drop a quick note here if you're interested. If there are likely to be a lot of players then we might need more than one game. More than 8 players and the games can get cumbersome.

And if you show up late you can join a game in progress so no worries about punctuality.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
13-05-2016, 09:47 PM
(13-05-2016 09:38 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  If this becomes a regular thing then somebody might have to put a proper schedule together. Until we form the TTA Cards Against Humanity League how would a start time for Saturday do? Give everybody enough lead time to be there if they want to.

Drop a quick note here if you're interested. If there are likely to be a lot of players then we might need more than one game. More than 8 players and the games can get cumbersome.

And if you show up late you can join a game in progress so no worries about punctuality.

I'd be interested! Saturdays are definitely best for me as I only work in the morning and I have the next day off.
13-05-2016, 09:52 PM
I'm interested as well.

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
14-05-2016, 09:17 AM
I'm interested, too!

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
14-05-2016, 12:41 PM
Sweet. I'm planning on having us play around 9:00 PM EST tonight.

Though, I will create a game an hour or two in advance so people can be ready ahead of time.

☆☆☆
14-05-2016, 12:45 PM
(14-05-2016 12:41 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Sweet. I'm planning on having us play around 9:00 PM EST tonight.

Though, I will create a game an hour or two in advance so people can be ready ahead of time.

That's 5 am for me so I guess I'll miss this one too Tongue

"Behind every great pirate, there is a great butt."
-Guybrush Threepwood-
14-05-2016, 12:47 PM
(14-05-2016 12:45 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  
(14-05-2016 12:41 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  Sweet. I'm planning on having us play around 9:00 PM EST tonight.

Sorry. Sad

☆☆☆
14-05-2016, 12:57 PM
(14-05-2016 12:45 PM)undergroundp Wrote:  

I could try to set up one at noon on next Saturday. That'd be around 8pm for you. Ps. I miss my ugp Heart

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 2 users Like Losty's post