More Cards Against Humanity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: More Cards Against Humanity?
(15-05-2016 05:20 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I need to get Skype working or else I'm not doing this anymore; I feel like I'm missing out and I know it sounds stupid but I can't shake paranoia that you guys are talking about me when I win a round. Confused

I just wish I could at least figure out what's wrong. I'm completely at a loss.

We're definitely not talking about you in a bad way. Hug

What happened when you tried to join the call?

☆☆☆
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2016, 06:38 PM
(15-05-2016 05:22 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 05:20 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  I need to get Skype working or else I'm not doing this anymore; I feel like I'm missing out and I know it sounds stupid but I can't shake paranoia that you guys are talking about me when I win a round. Confused

I just wish I could at least figure out what's wrong. I'm completely at a loss.

We're definitely not talking about you in a bad way. Hug

Shy

Quote:What happened when you tried to join the call?

That's part of the annoying thing; three different things happened!

When I was on one computer and I tried to join as a guest, it just kept going around in a loop "connecting" forever.

When I quickly made an account and tried to join on that same computer, it would do the connecting thing for a while then say the call ended.

When I tried on a different computer, I would hit the call button but then nothing would happen but the buttons not being usable anymore, which I guess should indicate I was in but no new window popped up and I didn't hear anything.

Popcorn I put more thought into fiction than theists put into reality.
17-05-2016, 04:09 PM
That bites.

Incidentally, we are talking about you when you win but not any differently than we'd talk about anybody else.

There's some talk of trying to use Google Chat or something similar next time in the hopes that a browser-based solution might be less prone to buggering up.

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
17-05-2016, 04:24 PM
(17-05-2016 04:09 PM)Paleophyte Wrote:  That bites.

Incidentally, we are talking about you when you win but not any differently than we'd talk about anybody else.

There's some talk of trying to use Google Chat or something similar next time in the hopes that a browser-based solution might be less prone to buggering up.
Does that one work on mobile?

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
18-05-2016, 06:50 AM
(15-05-2016 06:38 PM)CleverUsername Wrote:  
(15-05-2016 05:22 PM)CosmicRaven Wrote:  We're definitely not talking about you in a bad way. Hug

Shy

Quote:What happened when you tried to join the call?

That's part of the annoying thing; three different things happened!

When I was on one computer and I tried to join as a guest, it just kept going around in a loop "connecting" forever.

When I quickly made an account and tried to join on that same computer, it would do the connecting thing for a while then say the call ended.

When I tried on a different computer, I would hit the call button but then nothing would happen but the buttons not being usable anymore, which I guess should indicate I was in but no new window popped up and I didn't hear anything.

With some versions you have to add the original caller as a contact in order to get into the call. I suggest trying that first.

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 1 user Likes Losty's post
19-05-2016, 04:46 AM
CAH is just so damn fun.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes EvieTheTurtle's post