More Evidence Against Moon Landing Conspiracy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2012, 11:49 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2012 11:58 PM by aurora.)
RE: More Evidence Against Moon Landing Conspiracy
(09-03-2012 11:46 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 11:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 11:23 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Your experiences here aren't real and you're just in a robot sac, you are dreaming in hyper real. You think you taste, touch, see, hear, feel but it's just a dream. The robots are using your life for energy purposes. Enjoy your steak. The moon isn't even real, let alone we travelled there.

LJ, you are The One we've been waiting for. Lead us out of our enslavement!

You must choose the blue rocket ship or the red rocket ship.

I'll take the red but I reckon Erx will take the blue Big Grin
Hey Erx. See what I did there? Oh yes I did hehe

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like aurora's post
09-03-2012, 11:54 PM
(09-03-2012 11:49 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 11:23 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Your experiences here aren't real and you're just in a robot sac, you are dreaming in hyper real. You think you taste, touch, see, hear, feel but it's just a dream. The robots are using your life for energy purposes. Enjoy your steak. The moon isn't even real, let alone we travelled there.

Ha ha! Didn't think about that until now.
10-03-2012, 12:55 AM
(09-03-2012 11:54 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 11:49 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  

Ha ha! Didn't think about that until now.

[Image: laughing-so-hard-ag1.gif]

Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
10-03-2012, 06:39 PM
(09-03-2012 10:39 AM)nach_in Wrote:  this looks shopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

The lighting of the moon is very intricate and difficult to map out. Discoloration of a few pixels of the picture may be the result of such. Then again, I would not rely on an image provided by the very agency that may or may not be lying to us.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
10-03-2012, 08:13 PM
(10-03-2012 06:39 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  
(09-03-2012 10:39 AM)nach_in Wrote:  this looks shopped, I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time

The lighting of the moon is very intricate and difficult to map out. Discoloration of a few pixels of the picture may be the result of such. Then again, I would not rely on an image provided by the very agency that may or may not be lying to us.

huh? I hope you didn't think I was being serious, but just in case I'll leave this here

[Image: sigvacachica.png]
[+] 1 user Likes nach_in's post
10-03-2012, 09:10 PM
(10-03-2012 08:13 PM)nach_in Wrote:  
(10-03-2012 06:39 PM)Logica Humano Wrote:  

huh? I hope you didn't think I was being serious, but just in case I'll leave this here

Well, considering we are on a forum that really opposes stupidity, I had already assumed you were not serious. One can never be too safe on the internet though.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 1 user Likes Logica Humano's post
10-03-2012, 09:15 PM
(09-03-2012 10:49 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  I can't really work out why the just don't point Hubble at the moon! If it can take awesome pics of galaxies millions of light years away then it should be able to pick up almost anything on the moon.

If any astrophysicists would care to comment I would be grateful Smile

You don't need to be an astrophysicist when you have google (well, unless you want to be smart or something). Here is one quick google find:

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/universe/sola..._moon.html
Oh, if you need it, here is 100% PROOF THE MOON LANDING WAS FAKED! Big Grin

Defy gravity... stand up. Drinking Beverage
14-03-2012, 11:49 AM
I simply love this theory. And it is soooo wrong, in sooooo many ways... You all need proof? THE FUCKING RUSSIANS are the proof!! Do you really think that the Russian didn't look VERY, VERY closely what the Americans are doing at that time and do you honestly believe that there is even the sightliest possibility for the USA to fake that in the middle of the space race with Russians? Anyone who thinks that is completely retarded, or they never learned ANY history at all. Just the date and the word: "Russians" is more than enough evidence.

Now a bit more interesting is the Stanley Kubrick and the NASA's Carl Zeiss lens that cost more than Kubrick ever earned in his life. The lens and the camera was developed in NASA for some space thing, but they have borrowed it to Kubrick so that he can film Barry Lyndon (1975) using only candle light. Nobody has ever made such a great picture with such a natural lighting. Ever. Many scenes were lit only with candlelight, creating two-dimensional, diffused-light images reminiscent of 18th-century paintings. Now, the real question is: How in the world did e ever got those lens, when they were unique and cost a big fortune? There is also an answer in the documentary called "Stanley Kubrick: The Moon Landing" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayzsj5oIU...re=related

What is most interesting here is that they explained in detail how he got the lens because the NASA owed him for filming the moon landing and the whole documentary is perfectly logical and everything is legit 100%. Except it isn't, it is all fake and it was made with one purpose and that is to show people how easy they can be fooled with the right words. So it is a mockumentary in fact.

But then again, the question remains, how in the world did he get those lens and a camera?? If you think that this whole documentary is a bit of reverse psychology and that it is in fact true, I will remind you on the RUSSIANS again, USA could do NOTHING that the Russians did not know about and it was not that difficult to track the space probe all the way to the moon, with telescopes, radars, satellites, you name it, the Russians did it.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
14-03-2012, 11:57 AM
The day they first landed on the moon my grandma said is was all fake.

She figured it was all propaganda.

No one could ever change her mind.

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
18-03-2012, 10:01 PM (This post was last modified: 18-03-2012 10:06 PM by Phenakist.)