More Evidence Against Moon Landing Conspiracy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2012, 10:21 PM
RE: More Evidence Against Moon Landing Conspiracy
That's a very interesting link, Phenakist. Good job!

I still can't believe Hubble cannot detect something man-made on the moon as it sees millions of light years into the universe. I am not an astrophysicist or math guru so I suppose this is why.

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2012, 12:03 AM
(18-03-2012 10:21 PM)aurora2020 Wrote:  That's a very interesting link, Phenakist. Good job!

I still can't believe Hubble cannot detect something man-made on the moon as it sees millions of light years into the universe. I am not an astrophysicist or math guru so I suppose this is why.

We get too involved in the idea that current technology is amazing (which it is) but it still has it's limitations which people fail to realize, sometimes just by pure physics we are limited. On the initial link it refers to the Hubble scope having to have a primary mirror 250m across just to see the American flag as a pixel, not even as a recognizable flag in space, yet the Hubble's primary mirror is only 3 meters.

Hubble may be in space, but it is only 150km closer to the moon than we are and 350,000km is a long way!
19-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Ive heard so many different things on this..... both as convincing arguements for and against.

What gets me is that there is a lot of radiation out in space..... Im not sure but from what I have heard the people who went to the moon didnt have the adequate protection against it. Also there is something else that sticks out in my mind and that is the camera that was used when they were on the moon. Apparently the buttons were very small and the space suits gloves were very large and bulky, so it would be impossible for them to have used the camera or something. I dont have links because it was a very long time ago I read about it.

Telescopes today are more powerfull and you can see quite close on the moon with some midrange price ones..... the images are shimmery though because of our atmosphere and I think that is one thing that makes hubble so good (that it is out in space)

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Bah, again, NOBODY reads my explanations and NOBODY takes them seriously. Why? Do you people think I'm joking all the time? WTF?

Anyway, let me try to explain this, maybe SOMEONE will read this fucking post...

You say Hubble can see space all those distant light years away, but can't see the flag on the moon. OK, have you ever tried using you binoculars as a microscope? Yes, the explanation is that simple and that logical, it can not focus on such small item so near it, because it was not made to take pictures of man footprints on moon, it was designed to look at the most distant places in the known Universe.

About the radiation, the same radiation is in space today, yet you see all those astronauts on space stations and floating around them, repairing things. In 1969 they knew very well about the radiation in space, so they have calculated how long can a person stand there without any serious damage to the body. Even today astronauts can not be in open space as long as they want, no spacesuit can protect you from cosmic radiation, at least not by 100%.

Simple enough explanation?

Anyone care to comment on the Russian and this, or am I on everyones ignore list?

Big Grin

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 3 users Like Filox's post
19-03-2012, 09:09 AM
I never mentioned hubble looking at the moon (although I know people have on this thread) ....... I only said "thats what makes it so good" with reference to it being out in space and it isnt hindered by the atmosphere like telescopes are from earth.

Just to clear that up ha ha Big Grin

I imagine that the russians would of been closely monitoring the whole of the situation at the time like you say..... much like the americans were of them........ the space race wasnt just about getting to the moon..... spy sattelites and maybe in the future (or maybe even today) the weaponisation of space would also have been high on the list.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-03-2012, 09:26 AM
It amazes how I have NEVER seen or heard "the Russians" as a proof for moon landing, that was all my idea and it is the best possible proof you will ever had. EVER! Smile Not that I'm bragging, but all other things are speculations that people can test, try, debate, make fun of, say it is falsified, argue it is not false, but the Russians, the cold-war, the space-race, that is a constant you can not change or even argue. And the Americans were monitoring the Russians, but think about it, how many Russian spies were in free, open and democratic, multi-cultural USA and how many USA spies could you have in closed, communist, Russian-culture Russia? Very few, if any. Smile

The more you think about it, the more it becomes clear that the Russian would use any means necessary to discredit the American Space Program, if they had anything to discredit it for. And they would have known if USA had faked the whole landing thing, it is not that simple to hide from your enemies that are watching you closely. You can fake whatever you wish to serve to your people, all they had is a TV (B&W) and the news that can be whatever. So, I trust the other side here, if they say the USA did it, then it is 100% that they did it.

There, I have solved the whole conspiracy without using a singe evidence, picture or video, just 1 fact and the most simple and logical solution.

Bite my shiny metal ass!

Big Grin

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-03-2012, 09:30 AM
(19-03-2012 09:26 AM)Filox Wrote:  It amazes how I have NEVER seen or heard "the Russians" as a proof for moon landing, that was all my idea and it is the best possible proof you will ever had. EVER! Smile Not that I'm bragging, but all other things are speculations that people can test, try, debate, make fun of, say it is falsified, argue it is not false, but the Russians, the cold-war, the space-race, that is a constant you can not change or even argue. And the Americans were monitoring the Russians, but think about it, how many Russian spies were in free, open and democratic, multi-cultural USA and how many USA spies could you have in closed, communist, Russian-culture Russia? Very few, if any. Smile

The more you think about it, the more it becomes clear that the Russian would use any means necessary to discredit the American Space Program, if they had anything to discredit it for. And they would have known if USA had faked the whole landing thing, it is not that simple to hide from your enemies that are watching you closely. You can fake whatever you wish to serve to your people, all they had is a TV (B&W) and the news that can be whatever. So, I trust the other side here, if they say the USA did it, then it is 100% that they did it.

There, I have solved the whole conspiracy without using a singe evidence, picture or video, just 1 fact and the most simple and logical solution.

Bite my shiny metal ass!

Big Grin

Sorry Filox. The Soviets were just Capitalist Tools. The American Military Industrial Complex created Communism in 1917 as a way to increase the sale of American Bullets. So you see, just as America used the Russians to promote a false Holocaust, we also used them to promote our fake visit to the moon. You are clearly a fool for thinking the Russians were ever smart enough to create the Soviet Union.

Big Grin

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
19-03-2012, 10:13 AM
(19-03-2012 09:26 AM)Filox Wrote:  It amazes how I have NEVER seen or heard "the Russians" as a proof for moon landing, that was all my idea and it is the best possible proof you will ever had. EVER! Smile Not that I'm bragging, but all other things are speculations that people can test, try, debate, make fun of, say it is falsified, argue it is not false, but the Russians, the cold-war, the space-race, that is a constant you can not change or even argue. And the Americans were monitoring the Russians, but think about it, how many Russian spies were in free, open and democratic, multi-cultural USA and how many USA spies could you have in closed, communist, Russian-culture Russia? Very few, if any. Smile

Bite my shiny metal ass!

Big Grin

Well with respect you havent actually solved anything...... its not real proof is it and none of us will probably ever really know now will we Wink

I aint knocking your opinion dude.... just adding my own.

On the flip side money is the biggest "god"...... western central banks dominate and influence the world after the two world wars (apart from a few countrys today....libya was one of them and "co-incidentally" so is Iran Wink ) so the russians could have been in on it because they would have justification for the spending.... both countries could have held meetings and said

"Yeah we both dont want mutual destruction but we do want shit loads of increased power....... so lets fake a cold war and lets fake the space race..... get the public scared so we can have just reason to increase security and also overinflate our budgets and take more off the people"

Dont get me wrong..... I dont believe thats what has been said or done..... however seeing as money is sooooooo in politics in every single country on the planet and its something that people live for....... it wouldnt surprise me one little bit.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
19-03-2012, 10:31 AM
Yeeeeeaaah... Except it can not be like that, not with the Russians in 1960's and 1970's. If you've lived in east Europe, you would know that. Big Grin I'm sorry, I can not give you proof, but ask anyone from that part of the world, there is 0% (zero %) that the Russian would have faked the moon landing for the Americans. Today, they might have, but back then, the chances for that to happen were lees than zero. They would have nailed the American fake landing on the biggest wall in the Universe for everyone to see how the "capitalistic bastards lie to their own people. Comrades, they wanted to make us look stupid, they wanted to look better that the Mother Russia, but they can never be as strong as we are! We will show them by going to the moon before them, only we will not fake it, we will blow a nuke on the moon so that everyone can see that we are up there!! Capitalists lie for money, communists are comrades and love one another!!!"

I mean, c'mon. Isn't this obvious? Am I the only one that thinks that nothing except this could happen?

-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 1 user Likes Filox's post
19-03-2012, 12:30 PM
(19-03-2012 10:31 AM)Filox Wrote:  I mean, c'mon. Isn't this obvious? Am I the only one that thinks that nothing except this could happen?

It's completely obvious, Filox. People who disbelieve have to pull stuff out of their ass to make it seem like real proof, but it's not.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My