More Evidence Against Moon Landing Conspiracy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2012, 02:00 PM
RE: More Evidence Against Moon Landing Conspiracy
Quote:Afraid not Demon Lover. We did land on the moon. Your little button joke with the cartoon of banana man will not fool any level headed Christian. I feel sorry for you. You think its funny to joke about an incredible feat of both man and God. Anyways, It was a difficult task that was for sure. But not one we couldn't handle with a little American ingenuity and God as our copilot. We did prevail. Our preacher tells us that conspiracy theories are for the Godless who are bound for Hell.
1ProphetOfGod 1 day ago

Off youtube - the 100% proof video Big Grin So classic. Love that " Our preacher tells us that conspiracy theories are for the Godless who are bound for Hell." Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2012, 04:34 PM
Thanks for all your input Smile

I'm happy to sit on the fence with this one although I do lean on the side of them going but there are so many inconsistencies.

As Filox said, one would've thought the Russians wouldn't have let the Americans get away with something like that but as Bemore says we won't really know for a long time, if ever.

Interesting to think/debate about.

Oh well...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
19-03-2012, 04:53 PM
(14-03-2012 11:49 AM)Filox Wrote:  I simply love this theory. And it is soooo wrong, in sooooo many ways... You all need proof? THE FUCKING RUSSIANS are the proof!! Do you really think that the Russian didn't look VERY, VERY closely what the Americans are doing at that time and do you honestly believe that there is even the sightliest possibility for the USA to fake that in the middle of the space race with Russians? Anyone who thinks that is completely retarded, or they never learned ANY history at all. Just the date and the word: "Russians" is more than enough evidence.

Now a bit more interesting is the Stanley Kubrick and the NASA's Carl Zeiss lens that cost more than Kubrick ever earned in his life. The lens and the camera was developed in NASA for some space thing, but they have borrowed it to Kubrick so that he can film Barry Lyndon (1975) using only candle light. Nobody has ever made such a great picture with such a natural lighting. Ever. Many scenes were lit only with candlelight, creating two-dimensional, diffused-light images reminiscent of 18th-century paintings. Now, the real question is: How in the world did e ever got those lens, when they were unique and cost a big fortune? There is also an answer in the documentary called "Stanley Kubrick: The Moon Landing" - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayzsj5oIU...re=related

What is most interesting here is that they explained in detail how he got the lens because the NASA owed him for filming the moon landing and the whole documentary is perfectly logical and everything is legit 100%. Except it isn't, it is all fake and it was made with one purpose and that is to show people how easy they can be fooled with the right words. So it is a mockumentary in fact.

But then again, the question remains, how in the world did he get those lens and a camera?? If you think that this whole documentary is a bit of reverse psychology and that it is in fact true, I will remind you on the RUSSIANS again, USA could do NOTHING that the Russians did not know about and it was not that difficult to track the space probe all the way to the moon, with telescopes, radars, satellites, you name it, the Russians did it.

Smile

Yes... how easily the truth can be manipulated with a few images and the right words. This is a good lesson for all of us to learn, some of us are still being fooled by oranges in disguise as apples.
19-03-2012, 05:54 PM
(19-03-2012 08:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  Ive heard so many different things on this..... both as convincing arguements for and against.

I have to question what is the most convincing piece of evidence(s) that have been put forward that make you doubt we went to the moon? I live with people who don't believe we went to the moon and all their arguments were flaccid and lame.

One was that the radiation would be too much, where has there ever been a source for this that was linked by a conspiracy theorist, it was just an idea. Much like when trains were first invented people were scared to go on them because they wasn't sure if the body could function under 45mph speeds.

Another was that we did not have the technology to go out into space, we could launch rockets high into the atmosphere but for 'some reason' the last layer of the earths ozone was a lot more dense than the rest. How this is even possible I do not know for obvious reasons that dense things go to the center and not around.

Another was the flag issue, which has been debunked many times but much to my disappointment, even showing them why we can't see the flag they still do not believe we went to the moon.

We have a NASA image of the stuff left on the moon that was taken by a passing probe.

We have a mirror that reflects photons so we can measure the distance of the moon from the earth.

The ''proof'' of us not going to the moon is on par to the ignorant and circumstantial evidence that makes people believe the WTC's were controlled demolitions. Speculative answers will get you nowhere.
19-03-2012, 06:58 PM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2012 07:01 PM by craniumonempty.)
(19-03-2012 05:54 PM)Phenakist Wrote:  
(19-03-2012 08:33 AM)bemore Wrote:  Ive heard so many different things on this..... both as convincing arguements for and against.

I have to question what is the most convincing piece of evidence(s) that have been put forward that make you doubt we went to the moon? I live with people who don't believe we went to the moon and all their arguments were flaccid and lame.

One was that the radiation would be too much, where has there ever been a source for this that was linked by a conspiracy theorist, it was just an idea. Much like when trains were first invented people were scared to go on them because they wasn't sure if the body could function under 45mph speeds.

Another was that we did not have the technology to go out into space, we could launch rockets high into the atmosphere but for 'some reason' the last layer of the earths ozone was a lot more dense than the rest. How this is even possible I do not know for obvious reasons that dense things go to the center and not around.

Another was the flag issue, which has been debunked many times but much to my disappointment, even showing them why we can't see the flag they still do not believe we went to the moon.

We have a NASA image of the stuff left on the moon that was taken by a passing probe.

We have a mirror that reflects photons so we can measure the distance of the moon from the earth.

The ''proof'' of us not going to the moon is on par to the ignorant and circumstantial evidence that makes people believe the WTC's were controlled demolitions. Speculative answers will get you nowhere.

As far as radiation, I argued extensively with someone about this and even ended up having a conversation with a NASA scientists that worked with Van Allen, so I was happy something came out of it. Either way, as far as the radiation goes, some of the conspiracy theories concerning the Van Allen belts was actually dealt with by Van Allen. If anyone knows about the radiation of the Van Allen belts, it's probably the guy who led the discovery of them.

Either way, even after all the research I put into debunking that, the person I was arguing with didn't even accept that. Not even that... It reminded me a lot of a Marine in my unit that was a Flat-Earther. He flew around the world literally and still didn't believe the Earth was round. Well, not flat like a... how did he put it? Oh, yeah, like a Frisbee. Up until I met him, I didn't even know someone would ever believe something so obviously preposterous. Capt. V spent hours discussing this with him after he found out, but dude never budged on the subject. It was fucking amazing how blind people can be to the obvious.

Either way, currently I don't try to argue with people about it. I take my lesson from Buzz Aldrin and just slug them if they piss me off enough... If you are going to argue, have them write down what they would need as proof. If you can't provide the proof or if it will take a lot of work, don't even attempt it. Hell, even tell them you can't or won't. If you can, provide it, then when they move the goal posts, just keep showing them what they wrote and refuse to answer any more. No need to waste time with someone that is dishonest.

A theist and an atheist go to heaven.
theist: "See! There is a heaven."
atheist: "So, you consider heaven a joke too?"
------
Defy gravity... stand up.
[+] 1 user Likes craniumonempty's post
20-03-2012, 08:48 AM
my favorite thing about the "poof" that we didn't land on the moon is the flag, but the old flag theory, not this new one. You see, back then, when we didn't have Hubble and similar commodities, people used original video material to prove that those were not people on the moon, so one of those is that the flag could not stand like that in zero gravity and that it moves in the wind, but there could be no wind there. First of all, who would be so retarded to make a fake moon landing, then fuck up the basic things like the flag? That is just retarded. Secondly, the flag was moving because the man has just put it there and it was on a stick, so it still moved a bit from all that shaking and nailing to the ground. Also, the flag stands straight, not down, because there is a metal rod in the top part of the flag, so that it would keep the flag standing straight. Like the letter "L", only upside down.

So, is the explanation obvious, logical, simple and viable? YES. Can you prove it is not like that? NO.

This can be repeated for every single "evidence" that people put up for the NOT landing. I watched couple of documentaries where people from NASA were listening these theories and then debunking them one at a time. The theories were constructed good and intelligent, but in the first 2 sentences the NASA guy would explain in so much detail, logic and validity how it was wrong, that the only logical and intelligent thing to do was to forget I ever heard of anything as stupids as "we faked the moon landing"...

So for anyone out there who believes in this, please, listen to the other side, listen what the people from NASA have to say, if you are not stupid, everything will be clear as day. And that is without bullshiting and talking around the subject, just quick, simple and logical explanations of every little conspiracy detail explained.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
20-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Once again, you lunatics that believe this crap are debunked.

I know you'll say the pictures were faked. BUT the guy has a British accent so it must be true!

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Evidence that we have been invaded by green aliens from outer space Bows and Arrows 14 277 09-07-2014 11:05 AM
Last Post: Impulse
  Conspiracy theories that have come true. Metazoa Zeke 20 401 30-06-2014 12:58 PM
Last Post: dancefortwo
  Hiding evidence. Metazoa Zeke 22 475 15-05-2014 09:18 PM
Last Post: itsnotmeitsyou
  Church conspiracy theories. BlackMason 4 150 04-05-2014 11:44 AM
Last Post: BlackMason
  MH 370 Conspiracy Theories Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver 9 583 24-04-2014 11:26 PM
Last Post: Drunkin Druid
  Blood Moon tonight, and a crazy xtian War Horse 36 732 21-04-2014 05:16 PM
Last Post: Lienda Bella
  Found a bat shit crazy conspiracy theory website ... TheLogicalAthiest 6 250 24-03-2014 04:38 PM
Last Post: Chas