Poll: Do you think more guns means less crime?
Yes
No
I did until I saw these data
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
"More Guns means Safer" the nonsensical pro-NRA argument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-04-2015, 05:29 PM
RE: "More Guns means Safer" the nonsensical pro-NRA argument
YOu can question all you want -- because you're an impotent little man - who wants everyone to be as impotent as he........

It doesn't make you in charge, sane, or safe....

Now kindly go fuck yourself.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2015, 05:31 PM
(13-04-2015 05:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  YOu can question all you want -- because you're an impotent little man - who wants everyone to be as impotent as he........

Your comment is noted, and the fucks I give are 0. A moron who is incapable of basic comprehension doesn't warrant much consideration when their opinion is offered up.

Being nice is something stupid people do to hedge their bets
-Rick
13-04-2015, 05:31 PM
Quote:Yabut, I do.

You take it so personally, always. It's not about YOU, it's about the American public in general.
You need to look at things from the general overview, the same way everyone else is looking at it.

You're taking this too personally and emotionally. I don't understand how a man of your intellect and reason can possibly ignore blatant evidence simply because you personally want your guns.

I'm not against people having guns, especially people like you surrounded by man-eatting rabid dogs. I'm against any Dick and Harry getting their hands on guns. Tighter restrictions doesn't stop people having guns it acts to decrease the number of guns over time, and it controls who has guns (ie: you can refuse people that have a criminal history). It also puts a licence system in place similar to a car licence that requires time and money to acquire and could include undergoing a gun test with a certified gun handler. You also need a registry so if guns are sold they are listed under the person with the licence that buys them so they can be traced.

It's not a fix overnight but it's a long term solution to a situation that has gotten truly out of hand.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 6 users Like earmuffs's post
13-04-2015, 05:32 PM
(13-04-2015 05:29 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  YOu can question all you want -- because you're an impotent little man - who wants everyone to be as impotent as he........

Also, when the hell did I claim to be in charge?

Do you read the same posts as I do? Do you have some fucked-up translator that automatically converts posts and text into NRA-friendly delusions? Or do you have to translate it yourself?

-Rick
13-04-2015, 05:37 PM
(13-04-2015 05:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:Yabut, I do.

You take it so personally, always. It's not about YOU, it's about the American public in general.
You need to look at things from the general overview, the same way everyone else is looking at it.

You're taking this too personally and emotionally. I don't understand how a man of your intellect and reason can possibly ignore blatant evidence simply because you personally want your guns.

I'm not against people having guns, especially people like you surrounded by man-eatting rabid dogs. I'm against any Dick and Harry getting their hands on guns. Tighter restrictions doesn't stop people having guns it acts to decrease the number of guns over time, and it controls who has guns (ie: you can refuse people that have a criminal history). It also puts a licence system in place similar to a car licence that requires time and money to acquire and could include undergoing a gun test with a certified gun handler. You also need a registry so if guns are sold they are listed under the person with the licence that buys them so they can be traced.

It's not a fix overnight but it's a long term solution to a situation that has gotten truly out of hand.

I've been doing this a long time.....

Let me share....

Back in the 60's here in the US it was decided that "gun control" wasn't enough... So--- they decided that ammunition might be the problem --- so there were laws passed that required the showing of identification and signature to buy handgun ammunition.

It was repealed a few years back. Why????

By the FBI's own statistics -- it had not solved ONE case - in the over 40 years that it had been enforced.

Why???

Because people who do things legally - aren't the problem.

They rarely are.

All the draconian laws in the world -- including total bans on private gun ownership will not cause evil people, from doing evil things......

It's really that simple..

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
13-04-2015, 05:38 PM
I don't ask this very often, but I'm genuinely curious. Based on what I've seen and read thus far, is there anyone who think onlinebiker has made any salient points or that he has bested me in any intellectual way?

I'm curious because I don't see anything but sheer bullshit and crazy from his end, but someone must agree with him or think he's made a salient point here or there?

-Rick
13-04-2015, 05:40 PM
Somebody please tell him he's winning....

I hate seeing a guy crying like a little girl....

13-04-2015, 05:41 PM
(13-04-2015 05:37 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(13-04-2015 05:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  You take it so personally, always. It's not about YOU, it's about the American public in general.

I've been doing this a long time.....

Let me share....

Back in the 60's here in the US it was decided that "gun control" wasn't enough... So--- they decided that ammunition might be the problem --- so there were laws passed that required the showing of identification and signature to buy handgun ammunition.

It was repealed a few years back. Why????

By the FBI's own statistics -- it had not solved ONE case - in the over 40 years that it had been enforced.

Why???

Because people who do things legally - aren't the problem.

They rarely are.

All the draconian laws in the world -- including total bans on private gun ownership will not cause evil people, from doing evil things......

It's really that simple..

Clearly the case isn't quite so simple when you look at the data. Guns =/= safer

It really is that clear if you dislodge the mud from your glasses or your head from your ass.

-Rick
13-04-2015, 05:42 PM
(13-04-2015 05:40 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Somebody please tell him he's winning....

I hate seeing a guy crying like a little girl....

No, I really do want to know if anyone thinks you've made a salient point. All I've seen is idiocy on your end, but I'm sure you're not the only person to peddle such stupid arguments.

-Rick
13-04-2015, 05:42 PM
I'm unable to alter or amend my logic or arguments if I can't recognize salient counterpoints.

-Rick