More Johnson lunacy

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2016, 10:21 AM
More Johnson lunacy
For all of you "protest" voters out there, this moron once said, essentially, "why spend money to combat global warming/climate change when the sun will engulf the world someday anyway?"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../90898928/

Vote your conscience? Yeah, you do that.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2016, 10:31 AM
RE: More Johnson lunacy
(25-09-2016 10:21 AM)WillHopp Wrote:  For all of you "protest" voters out there, this moron once said, essentially, "why spend money to combat global warming/climate change when the sun will engulf the world someday anyway?"

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/polit.../90898928/

Vote your conscience? Yeah, you do that.
This is one of the major faults of democracy - it can put the dickheads, dumbshits and dunces in power.

Plus the crooks, connivers, and con-men.

And other alliterative assholes.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Find all posts by this user
25-09-2016, 11:32 AM
He needs to cut down a little on the days that he's speaking.

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
25-09-2016, 03:52 PM
More Johnson lunacy
Still hope enough do vote for the party so the idiotic system that rewards parties for getting votes can at least open the range of political views for people on all election fronts.

I think it's something like 5 or 8 % of the national vote indicate the party will be respected in finance and debate means for the next presidential election.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
[+] 1 user Likes ClydeLee's post
25-09-2016, 04:51 PM
If some people in swing states have their hearts set on voting third party but don't want to help Trump or Clinton in the process, they can use one of those vote swapping sites where they hook up with someone in solid blue or red states and promise to vote for one of the major parties while the other vows to vote for the third party.

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post