More KC Q&A. The Non Chosen?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2012, 02:57 PM

More KC Q&A. The Non Chosen?
This MAY have been covered in other threads about KC, but some are simply too long to follow.........so,

Do you believe there are a certain number of elect/chosen?

What happens to these Christians that spend their life believing in Christ and die with a lifetime of servitude to JC, but are not chosen?
Do these poor souls go to hell with us Soulless White Apes?

What happens when an Elect/Chosen decides to go to the dark side? Are they still chosen?

I hate to keep harping on this but your position is very much out of the norm and you are willingly here to answer questions for us.

D
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Denicio's post
14-02-2012, 04:00 PM
RE: More KC Q&A. The Non Chosen?
(14-02-2012 02:57 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Do you believe there are a certain number of elect/chosen?

As in a finite amount? Yes. But, humanity itself is finite, and God chose humans from humanity - past, present, future - for salvation.

Quote:What happens to these Christians that spend their life believing in Christ and die with a lifetime of servitude to JC, but are not chosen?

Back to John 8. You cannot know God unless you are of God. You can learn religion and the man-made aspects of God, but you can't know God. These people were simply putting up a facade for whatever reason; whether it was because of family or other social stimuli.

Quote:What happens when an Elect/Chosen decides to go to the dark side? Are they still chosen?

They never were.

Quote:I hate to keep harping on this but your position is very much out of the norm and you are willingly here to answer questions for us.

D

Nah man... I'm an open book. Ask away.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2012, 06:32 PM
(14-02-2012 04:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  As in a finite amount? Yes. But, humanity itself is finite, and God chose humans from humanity - past, present, future - for salvation.

And I'm guessing this choice is based on God's omniscience? He already knows who is going to behave in a way worth of a place in heaven and predestines them for it, it's not just a random selection?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
14-02-2012, 09:01 PM
Quote:Back to John 8. You cannot know God unless you are of God. You can learn religion and the man-made aspects of God, but you can't know God. These people were simply putting up a facade for whatever reason; whether it was because of family or other social stimuli.

Yeah, I was faking it for all the money and chicks. Pff. What a load of malarkey. The only reason YOU think you're elect is because you're simply putting up a facade for whatever reason, whether it was because of family or other social stimuli. I was one of those #1 on Dawkins' scale. I knew God personally...and I'm bold enough to say, just as much and probably more than you do. But as time went on, I realized it was all just wishful thinking and a strong ability to compartmentalize reason.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
14-02-2012, 10:00 PM
I think erx is just mad because god stole his girlfriend.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
14-02-2012, 11:31 PM
(14-02-2012 04:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(14-02-2012 02:57 PM)Denicio Wrote:  Do you believe there are a certain number of elect/chosen?

As in a finite amount? Yes. But, humanity itself is finite, and God chose humans from humanity - past, present, future - for salvation.

Quote:What happens to these Christians that spend their life believing in Christ and die with a lifetime of servitude to JC, but are not chosen?

Back to John 8. You cannot know God unless you are of God. You can learn religion and the man-made aspects of God, but you can't know God. These people were simply putting up a facade for whatever reason; whether it was because of family or other social stimuli.

Even while they were fully convinced, believed wholeheartedly, prayed earnestly, everything? All a facade, unbeknownst to them? Subconscious facade?

(14-02-2012 04:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  
Quote:What happens when an Elect/Chosen decides to go to the dark side? Are they still chosen?

They never were.

Again, as above.

Better without God, and happier too.
15-02-2012, 03:28 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 03:30 AM by Erxomai.)
(14-02-2012 10:00 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I think erx is just mad because god stole his girlfriend.

For reals. She got knocked up and told me an angel popped in to tell her that God impregnated her. Think her name was Maria, or Mary, or something.
Tongue
(14-02-2012 10:00 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I think erx is just mad because god stole his girlfriend.

For reals. She got knocked up and told me an angel popped in to tell her that God impregnated her. Think her name was Maria, or Mary, or something.
Tongue

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
15-02-2012, 04:00 AM
(14-02-2012 09:01 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
Quote:Back to John 8. You cannot know God unless you are of God. You can learn religion and the man-made aspects of God, but you can't know God. These people were simply putting up a facade for whatever reason; whether it was because of family or other social stimuli.

Yeah, I was faking it for all the money and chicks. Pff. What a load of malarkey. The only reason YOU think you're elect is because you're simply putting up a facade for whatever reason, whether it was because of family or other social stimuli. I was one of those #1 on Dawkins' scale. I knew God personally...and I'm bold enough to say, just as much and probably more than you do. But as time went on, I realized it was all just wishful thinking and a strong ability to compartmentalize reason.

Hell yeah. This is the first time I ever told this to anybody so a social facade reason at the time when it happened is out of the question. I used to lock myself in a room and pray and cry my eyes out half a night because I was sure that I had felt god touching my soul, ok?

I was practicing non-stop prayer. I had a short prayer that I was saying in my mind at all times. While I was a christian nobody knew about that one either. I was breathing and walking in the rhythm of that prayer. Sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night realizing that in my dream I was halfway through the sentence in the prayer so I finished it awake.

What about people of other religions? They can't be elect, can they? Yet some light themselves on fire for their god. They fly planes into buildings. They drink poison. If they are only bluffing their faith, I tend to fall for it, don't you?

I was sure that I have a personal and intimate relationship with Jesus. The only reason why I never became a priest was that my bishop asked for a bribe in exchange for priesthood and I felt that I would insult god and myself by accepting to trade for the gift. In my deepest heart I was ready and willing to sacrifice my life doing god's work. I was ready to live for god or die for god. You're deluded if you think that what you're experiencing is more "real" than my old faith.

Go back to the question. The facade explanation doesn't fly with Exormai and it doesn't fly with me. Try again.

Oh, no Hallucinations 4:11 says the 'gilded sheep should be stewed in rat blood' but Morons 5:16 contradicts it. (Chas)

I would never shake a baby unless the recipe requires it.
15-02-2012, 06:18 AM (This post was last modified: 15-02-2012 06:20 AM by FSM_scot.)

God stole his right hand?
Also KC, do you truely believe you are one of the elect?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
15-02-2012, 07:16 AM
What tribe is KC from? 144000 that make it. What a joke. Work harder so you can make it!!