More Ken Ham Nonsense.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
14-02-2015, 11:57 AM (This post was last modified: 14-02-2015 12:38 PM by Shadow Fox.)
More Ken Ham Nonsense.
Just found this while looking around. All you need to really do is watch the first couple minutes of the video to know everything he gunna say.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...t-edition/

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-02-2015, 12:35 PM
RE: More Ken Ham Nonsense.
Ken Ham is right about one thing. The book of Genesis is foundational to the rest of the Bible, and if Evolution is true then there is really no reason to believe the rest of the Bible. The thing is...Evolution is true.
[+] 8 users Like Hurley4815's post
14-02-2015, 12:42 PM
(14-02-2015 12:35 PM)Hurley4815 Wrote:  Ken Ham is right about one thing. The book of Genesis is foundation to the rest of the Bible, and if Evolution is true then there is really no reason to believe the rest of the Bible. The thing is...Evolution is true.

Well, yes and no.

While a lot of what is written in it is based on older myths and could been distorted over the years. A lot of it would be falsified because of genesis being false. Some of the cherry picked parts would still at least have some grains that might had been linked to past events, or based on what someone observed.

Whatever those would be I dunno. I am pretty sure at the very least, a couple of the stories of X group going out and killing the other X group would still be true, even if certain elements of the story may be exaggerated.

But, yes. It would pretty much destroy the entire religion.

The funny thing is, the pope has already stated that Genesis concerning human origins is wrong.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
14-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Yeah but the pope is one of them there catholicks. What does he know about jesus?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
14-02-2015, 12:54 PM
Wait..... why does Ken keep throwing astronomy (I'm making a guess it's astronomy... it might be geology, I'm not sure) in with evolution?

Since evolution doesn't say anything about the age of any thing.......

Much cheers to all.
[+] 1 user Likes Peebothuhul's post
14-02-2015, 12:56 PM
Ken Ham = nonsense

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
14-02-2015, 01:01 PM
Anjele is right.
[+] 1 user Likes Black Eagle's post
15-02-2015, 09:39 AM
why aren't there muslims demanding ken ham change his name ? after all ham is pig meat and anything to do with pig meat is offensive to islam isn't it

I'm wondering if ham is doing this shit because he believes it or for the lose change involved
15-02-2015, 09:40 AM
(14-02-2015 11:57 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Just found this while looking around. All you need to really do is watch the first couple minutes of the video to know everything he gunna say.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyath...t-edition/

Well his subliminals need work. Watch just over his left shoulder and what do you see every time the camera zooms in?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
16-02-2015, 10:56 AM
(14-02-2015 12:54 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Wait..... why does Ken keep throwing astronomy (I'm making a guess it's astronomy... it might be geology, I'm not sure) in with evolution?

Since evolution doesn't say anything about the age of any thing.......

Much cheers to all.

Anything that demonstrates that the universe is over 6,000 years old is an "evolutionist". Dodgy

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition