More Ken Ham Nonsense.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2015, 02:06 AM
RE: More Ken Ham Nonsense.
(14-02-2015 12:54 PM)Peebothuhul Wrote:  Wait..... why does Ken keep throwing astronomy (I'm making a guess it's astronomy... it might be geology, I'm not sure) in with evolution?

Since evolution doesn't say anything about the age of any thing.......

Much cheers to all.

I havent watched much of the video yet, but I am curious about what he is saying about astronomy. I remember that during the debate with Bill Nye, that Danny Faulkner, one of the creationist scientists, stated that there was nothing in astronomy which was compatible with creationism. Oddly though, when you look at some of Faulkner's papers, he mentions several times that the science regarding the distance of other stars is sound, which results in a problem which can only be explained by a miracle.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-02-2015, 09:03 AM
Ken Ham needs to get back on track with what the apologists say about evolution:

Asshole Wrote:As we look at these symptoms in our culture — abortion, homosexual behavior, euthanasia, suicide, school violence — there’s a connection between them and the influence of Darwinian evolution throughout the culture…

Based on creationist views of evolution, homosexual behavior and suicide couldn't be outcomes of evolution. So far as I can tell, what a creationist thinks evolution is changes day to day based on how they feel like attacking it.

"Evolution is terrible! So many people believe that mutations are changing the species to be better at spreading its genes that it's making them all queer and wanting to kill themselves!". I mean, how the fuck is that even supposed to be coherent?
[+] 2 users Like RobbyPants's post
18-02-2015, 09:05 AM
(18-02-2015 09:03 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Based on creationist views of evolution, homosexual behavior and suicide couldn't be outcomes of evolution. So far as I can tell, what a creationist thinks evolution is changes day to day based on how they feel like attacking it.

Cognitive dissonance isn't just a condition, it's a way of life.

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
[+] 2 users Like unfogged's post
18-02-2015, 09:42 AM
(18-02-2015 09:05 AM)unfogged Wrote:  Cognitive dissonance isn't just a condition, it's a way of life.

True dat.