More Mystery From the Merchants of Mystery

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-08-2015, 03:17 PM
RE: More Mystery From the Merchants of Mystery
(09-08-2015 03:07 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Please tell me where God the Father's death and resurrection are described.
Is it in the Book of Mormon somewhere?
No, it is not described in the BoM. But God reveals this understanding in His Temple.
(09-08-2015 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  And what was he before he died and was resurrected and became God? A man?
Yes.
(09-08-2015 02:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I haven't heard this silliness from anyone but you.
Now you hear it.Big Grin

And this only reinforces my belief that I AM God and you are just too slow to realize that you are too. Silly Mormon.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-08-2015, 03:33 PM
It just occured to me -----

"Man serving God" - is communion....

"Man serving man" -- is dinner - at Jeffry Dahmer's house.

yuck...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
11-08-2015, 09:23 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2015 09:27 AM by Commonsensei.)
(09-08-2015 02:55 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(09-08-2015 02:05 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  When did God the Father die? If he had to die and be resurrected first then I guess he wasn't God until the Son's sacrifice. What was he then before Jesus?
He died before He became God. Before He had Yehweh, His first Son.

Yehweh is an ancient Hebrew word meaning Lord or King. It isn't a refrence to any first son. Just the original name for the god that is commonly called god now.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post