More anger issues

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2014, 10:06 AM
RE: More anger issues
(22-04-2014 09:58 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 09:41 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Good for you for your awareness, I know a major asshole in my life who thinks he's the shit (He kinda is Tongue ). *You* are not an asshole, even if you have these feelings. This is evident because of the choices you make, and good for you. Many of us (me too) have anger that flares up time to time. We are subject to our bodies biology, unfortunately.

Glad you are sticking around, I have noticed you not posting much. Take care. Shy

Thanks, but I really am an asshole by nature. I am introverted, misanthropic, and have a massive ego. I could make muffs seem like a kind hearted old lady if I let myself interact with humanity unchecked and I could teach Taq a few new ways to insult people.

Am I an asshole if my first thought was "Prove it" out of the hopes of being entertained?

Atir aissom atir imon
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Im_Ryan's post
22-04-2014, 10:12 AM
(22-04-2014 09:58 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Thanks, but I really am an asshole by nature. I am introverted, misanthropic, and have a massive ego. I could make muffs seem like a kind hearted old lady if I let myself interact with humanity unchecked and I could teach Taq a few new ways to insult people.

Add to that narcissist, nihilist and a short fuse, and you get me. Blush

We'll be here for you when you feel its right again. Cool

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
22-04-2014, 10:13 AM
(22-04-2014 10:06 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 09:58 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  Thanks, but I really am an asshole by nature. I am introverted, misanthropic, and have a massive ego. I could make muffs seem like a kind hearted old lady if I let myself interact with humanity unchecked and I could teach Taq a few new ways to insult people.

Am I an asshole if my first thought was "Prove it" out of the hopes of being entertained?

Nah. Seeing that happen, as a third party, would be entertaining. It's mainly the thoughts that pop into my mind when I see something that irritates me, that and the horrifically arrogant thoughts I have. Like "today, I realized that my IQ is higher above average than average is above being mentally challenged." The asshole part of my brain tells me that average people are closer in intelligence to retards than they are to me, by double. That's why I am truly an asshole.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
22-04-2014, 10:15 AM
(22-04-2014 10:12 AM)War Horse Wrote:  

Add to that narcissist, nihilist and a short fuse, and you get me. Blush

We'll be here for you when you feel its right again. Cool

I've got the narcissism down. Nihilism only to a degree, and I have an extremely long fuse.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 1 user Likes itsnotmeitsyou's post
22-04-2014, 10:15 AM
(22-04-2014 09:41 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  Good for you for your awareness, I know a major asshole in my life who thinks he's the shit (He kinda is Tongue ). *You* are not an asshole, even if you have these feelings. This is evident because of the choices you make, and good for you. Many of us (me too) have anger that flares up time to time. We are subject to our bodies biology, unfortunately.

Glad you are sticking around, I have noticed you not posting much. Take care. Shy

Thanks, but I really am an asshole by nature. I am introverted, misanthropic, and have a massive ego. I could make muffs seem like a kind hearted old lady if I let myself interact with humanity unchecked and I could teach Taq a few new ways to insult people.

Then why do you care to correct it or not subject people to it?
22-04-2014, 10:21 AM
(22-04-2014 10:15 AM)LadyJane Wrote:  

Then why do you care to correct it or not subject people to it?

Because the wonders of being a cranky recluse seem to be lost on me. I do enjoy the people that I like and the best way to keep people around who challenge me and help me learn things is by being nice to people. I also prefer it when others are nice to me, and again, the best way to do that is to be nice to them first.

22-04-2014, 10:26 AM
(22-04-2014 10:13 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  That's why I am truly an asshole.

I just don't think so. You've never Once been an asshole to me. Not once.
But if you're concerned with asshole-ed-ness then follow your own heart and do as you must.
Meanwhile - I'm sporadically here for very different reasons than you. Myself - who is Not an asshole - recently made a very VERY Asshole maneuver in her life. One from which there IS no recovery and actually it is the best thing I could have done. I will never look back.
But This is about Yooou --- regardless of your asshole-ed-ness or lack thereof........ I am your friend, miss you when you're not here and will cheerfully welcome you when I see you next.
Maybe we can just be asshole-friends together (?)

(((hug)))

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post
22-04-2014, 10:32 AM
(22-04-2014 10:26 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 10:13 AM)itsnotmeitsyou Wrote:  That's why I am truly an asshole.

I just don't think so. You've never Once been an asshole to me. Not once.
But if you're concerned with asshole-ed-ness then follow your own heart and do as you must.
Meanwhile - I'm sporadically here for very different reasons than you. Myself - who is Not an asshole - recently made a very VERY Asshole maneuver in her life. One from which there IS no recovery and actually it is the best thing I could have done. I will never look back.
But This is about Yooou --- regardless of your asshole-ed-ness or lack thereof........ I am your friend, miss you when you're not here and will cheerfully welcome you when I see you next.
Maybe we can just be asshole-friends together (?)

(((hug)))

I have not been an asshole to you because I like you. I like most of the people here and that is why I have been MIA. I don't want to be an asshole to most of you. I don't want to let most of you see the vicious monster that lurks behind the curtain. It's my battle.

I just wanted to give you guys an explanation for my absence so that no one assumes anything terrible.

[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
22-04-2014, 11:30 AM
Living on this planet can be frustrating. Debating religion on the internet can be frustrating, saddening, infuriating, etc. all at the same time. Walking outside, looking at animals, trees, rocks and clouds among many other things can be fun and productive. Questions arise and answers can be meditated. If I may offer a topic for your thoughts, consider the pros and cons of competition vs. the pros and cons of cooperation.

The universe is big, very big. We are small, very small. But there are smaller things, so size is not really that important; the tiniest things can be the most important.

Enjoy your time away and let that excellent machine you have inside your skull cool off; your brain can be very valuable to humanity but only if you manage to keep your sanity.

Have fun & take care!
[+] 1 user Likes living thing's post
22-04-2014, 11:44 AM

Please don't teach Taq any new ways to insult people. Please.

Anyways, I am glad you're sort of back. We missed you! You're a good guy and I'm glad things are slowly getting better. I can think of a few things you could do to maybe constructively release some of that anger, but we will talk of that elsewhere.
I missed you Hug

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
[+] 3 users Like Losty's post