More awesome cops

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-05-2017, 03:55 PM
RE: More awesome cops
This has been on the news constantly here because the shooting happened in the area.

I am usually pretty pro-cop and I am definitely not anti-gun. But this cop lied and said the kids were driving aggressively toward him. He pulled out a rifle and shot into a carload of teens, killing one of them. Dumbfuck must have forgotten about the body cams and such as it was clearly shown they were driving away from him not toward him. The kids in the car had not been drinking, nor were they armed. At least that is what they are reporting at this time.

Along with everything else, he has proven himself to be a liar and stupid.

I am glad he was fired. They are deciding what charges may be filed.

Dude fucked up real bad. This is as bad as shooting someone in the back. He won't get much support even among the most rabid of gun owners around here.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-05-2017, 04:12 PM
(03-05-2017 03:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  This has been on the news constantly here because the shooting happened in the area.

I am usually pretty pro-cop and I am definitely not anti-gun. But this cop lied and said the kids were driving aggressively toward him. He pulled out a rifle and shot into a carload of teens, killing one of them. Dumbfuck must have forgotten about the body cams and such as it was clearly shown they were driving away from him not toward him. The kids in the car had not been drinking, nor were they armed. At least that is what they are reporting at this time.

Along with everything else, he has proven himself to be a liar and stupid.

I am glad he was fired. They are deciding what charges may be filed.

Dude fucked up real bad. This is as bad as shooting someone in the back. He won't get much support even among the most rabid of gun owners around here.
I agree with that.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-05-2017, 05:56 PM
(03-05-2017 03:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am glad he was fired. They are deciding what charges may be filed.

He's been charged with murder.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
05-05-2017, 05:57 PM
(05-05-2017 05:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(03-05-2017 03:55 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I am glad he was fired. They are deciding what charges may be filed.

He's been charged with murder.

Heard that on my way home from work...at that time they said they had a warrant for his arrest. Have they picked him up charged him?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

05-05-2017, 05:59 PM
(05-05-2017 05:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 05:56 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  He's been charged with murder.

Heard that on my way home from work...at that time they said they had a warrant for his arrest. Have they picked him up charged him?

Think they were looking for him to turn himself in. He hasn't turned himself in yet. I'm betting they don't find him. I'd've been the fuck out of Dodge the day after I was fired.

#sigh
05-05-2017, 06:07 PM
(05-05-2017 05:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 05:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Heard that on my way home from work...at that time they said they had a warrant for his arrest. Have they picked him up charged him?

Think they were looking for him to turn himself in. He hasn't turned himself in yet. I'm betting they don't find him. I'd've been the fuck out of Dodge the day after I was fired.

If he had any sense he would have headed for a border without stopping to grab his toothbrush as soon as he was fired.

He won't beat the charge and he knows it.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-05-2017, 08:29 PM
(05-05-2017 06:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 05:59 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Think they were looking for him to turn himself in. He hasn't turned himself in yet. I'm betting they don't find him. I'd've been the fuck out of Dodge the day after I was fired.

If he had any sense he would have headed for a border without stopping to grab his toothbrush as soon as he was fired.

And he shouldn't. I'm actually surprised (not) that he even was allowed to go home after his shift, or barring that, wasn't detained after he was fired. That shooting was a pretty egregious action. I actually have a bolt hole or two that I could go to that I would never be captured if I went on the lam. Not that I have a need to- I'm a good boy, these days.
05-05-2017, 08:35 PM
(05-05-2017 08:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  
(05-05-2017 06:07 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If he had any sense he would have headed for a border without stopping to grab his toothbrush as soon as he was fired.

And he shouldn't. I'm actually surprised (not) that he even was allowed to go home after his shift, or barring that, wasn't detained after he was fired. That shooting was a pretty egregious action. I actually have a bolt hole or two that I could go to that I would never be captured if I went on the lam. Not that I have a need to- I'm a good boy, these days.

The police/sheriff couldn't hold him without a charge. Detaining him wouldn't have been an option. I think they should have talked to the DA and gotten a charge in front of a grand jury or judge before the dismissal from his job.

Update - he turned himself in a couple hours ago.

[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
05-05-2017, 08:51 PM
(05-05-2017 08:29 PM)Fireball Wrote:  I actually have a bolt hole or two that I could go to that I would never be captured if I went on the lam.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post