More from the Willard Preacher

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2012, 04:56 AM
RE: More from the Willard Preacher
I think we need to rethink what is or is not self aware. Just a few decades ago science would not have considered birds to be self aware. A very special bird named Alex proved them wrong. Every now and then I have a fly buzzing around where I work. The whole time I am trying to kill the damn thing with my hand it keeps flying around and even bumping into my face every now and then. The second I grab the fly swatter, it disappears for a half an hour or so. I am not sure how I would go about proving it, but in my view it shows awareness of the danger and the fear of dying. I think many organisms that we currently view as non-sentient life will end up being proven quite sentient eventually. So, what is he exactly reffering to when he says "not self aware"? He might be a fool and think that no animals other than humans can be self aware. If that is the case, I know of 3 videos on youtube that would disprove that in about 3 minutes. Birds are most certainly aware of themselves and can identify when looking at themselves in a mirror.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2012, 05:54 AM
RE: More from the Willard Preacher
Bitches be crazy.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply