More fun with end time prophecies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2015, 03:15 AM
More fun with end time prophecies
Yeah, another endtime prophecy. They've conveniently given us more time. 2107? So I got some time then right?

http://www.tetra-scroll.com/#!the-end-of...years/cm0a

Laugh out load

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WalkingSnake's post
07-07-2015, 03:19 AM
RE: More fun with end time prophecies
Well by that time WWIII would probably have happened and the End is nigh will be The end was then??? Blink

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
07-07-2015, 04:00 AM
All I can do is laugh. Lmao
[+] 2 users Like purpledaisies's post
07-07-2015, 04:41 AM
Another? I'm so scared Rolleyes

It seems that making such shit up never tire.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
07-07-2015, 05:25 AM
Christians use fear as a recruitment tool. This puts them in fine company.

Like the Nazis, Communists and other assorted Fascist regimes.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
07-07-2015, 07:03 AM
From the website:
Quote:The internet has made it possible to know things our ancestors had no way of knowing. This knowledge, while empowering, also puts us in a position of accountability before our Heavenly Father. For example: We can now trace the origins of the traditions that have been handed down to us through generations--many of which are linked to pagan worship. When we learn these things, do we separate ourselves, and stop touching the unclean thing? Or do we ignore it, and continue on as if it doesn't matter?

So if they can trace back the origins of their traditions and it's not derived from their god- THEN WHY DA FUCK DO YOU CONTINUE FOLLOWING IT?

Dig deeper and learn why the bi-bull was written and by whom, you'll find it isn't worthy of consideration as a moral or spiritual guide. It's just a manual for controlling uneducated people by conferring god's made up authority on what the priests wanted to do. Humans controlling other humans, that's all it is about......

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
[+] 2 users Like TheInquisition's post
07-07-2015, 07:31 AM
According to some obscure references in the Second Law of Thermodynamics, I think I've been able to confidently assert that the end times will come by 20,000,000,000 BCE, if not earlier*. Keep this in mind as you go about making decisions throughout the day.

* If we can't get away from this dying sun, it might come as soon as 1,000,000,000 BCE! Repent, or research interstellar space travel!
[+] 1 user Likes RobbyPants's post
07-07-2015, 07:35 AM
(07-07-2015 07:31 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  According to some obscure references in the Second Law of Thermodynamics, I think I've been able to confidently assert that the end times will come by 20,000,000,000 BCE, if not earlier*. Keep this in mind as you go about making decisions throughout the day.

* If we can't get away from this dying sun, it might come as soon as 1,000,000,000 BCE! Repent, or research interstellar space travel!

We're fucked then.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
07-07-2015, 01:05 PM
(07-07-2015 05:25 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Christians use fear as a recruitment tool. This puts them in fine company.

Like the Nazis, Communists and other assorted Fascist regimes.

Yes. This.

Plus, something that really concerns me about the people who are in it. They use things like this as a way to validate their belief system. Just "ooh look at the intricate complex math here." And they're trying desperately to hold on to something that probably subconsciously they know is wrong.

At least, that's from my perspective. As a former Christian, I kept making desperate apologetics just to keep holding on to the faith.

Now, end time prophecies was something I never gave in to. Basically because most of the Christian leaders in my life (including my parents) made huge warnings against that stuff. And I guess I know why, because of all the things that religion claims, end time prophecies seem to be the biggest set up for failure. Even with Creationism, at least they can weasel their way out of it like, "But it was such a long time ago." Yeah, but this is now. You said something was gonna happen in 1975, and it didn't happen. So... Laughat

My blog
[Image: communion_zpslrzvgcuh.jpg]
07-07-2015, 01:09 PM
....and here's my response to that...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_da...tic_events

**Crickets** -- God