More proof dinosaurs didn't exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2011, 10:40 AM
More proof dinosaurs didn't exist
I stumbled upon a couple of YouTube videos made by a guy who believes dinosaurs never existed. The proof that he posits is rather funny. In the first video, he videotapes a windows media player recording of him talking to a radio show host about how dinosaurs never existed because scientists have never found any skulls. The host even makes fun of the guy by saying that maybe dinosaurs were headless creatures with brains in their tails.

The second video has him laughing over a newspaper article stating that scientists had found the skull of previously unknown dinosaur. It showed an artist's depiction of what it probably looked like in life. He thinks it's fake because they don't show an actual picture of the skull.

He is one of those nuts who thinks the scientific community is involved in a huge conspiracy.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2011, 11:08 AM
RE: More proof dinosaurs didn't exist
What? I mean...what? We had never found skulls until recently? What? Never see the real bones? What? I don't get it...really? What you see in museums are casts and molds of the real things. And he laughs an artists rendition of the organism and says that it is supposed to be the skull? What is he? Slow or stupid? It is a reconstruction based on the skull you tool!!!! Go to the museum to see the skull. If they put a picture of it in the newspaper, idiots like you wouldn't know what they were looking at!!!!

Stupid asshat, people like this guy should be restricted from spreading ignorance on the internet or any other media outlet.

Evolve
Find all posts by this user
23-09-2011, 11:58 AM
That's some decent evidence, I'll give the guy that. But did you know that there are millions of different types of plants in the world?
23-09-2011, 12:23 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 12:32 PM by ghostexorcist.)
(23-09-2011 11:58 AM)JesusLovesYou69 Wrote:  That's some decent evidence, I'll give the guy that. But did you know that there are millions of different types of plants in the world?
Those plants that you speak of never existed because the trees in dentist offices and the flowers put on graves are made of plastic. Scientists are involved in a conspiracy to hide the truth. Believing in plants leads people to a life of sin. REPENT SINNER!
[+] 5 users Like ghostexorcist's post
23-09-2011, 03:58 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2011 05:25 PM by mysticjbyrd.)
There are tons of dinosaur skulls that have been discovered.....WTF is this guy talking about?

"I was reading in wikipedia...."

Now I know you are lying....you cant read.
24-09-2011, 11:29 PM
Well, sigh*.... That's.... um... amazing, it is hard to believe that people like this try to enlighten us with their stupidity...

BTW who could win a stupidity contest between this guy and Ray Comfort? Make your bets ladies and gentlemen! Big Grin.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
25-09-2011, 12:13 PM
Isn't the show in the first vid The Thinking Atheist? I might be wrong, but I recognize that voice...

Better without God, and happier too.
25-09-2011, 12:52 PM
(25-09-2011 12:13 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  Isn't the show in the first vid The Thinking Atheist? I might be wrong, but I recognize that voice...

That doesn't sound like him. TTA would have torn into the guy for being a dumbass. I just asked what the radio show was on the video. Hopefully the uploader will respond quickly.
26-09-2011, 06:16 AM
yeah, on second listen-through, not so much. Perhaps the "radio voice" effect threw me off... Blush

Better without God, and happier too.
26-09-2011, 06:37 PM
I wonder if this is evidence that the doubt and skepticism from Climate Change deniers and Evolution is seeping into other scientific fields.