More proof dinosaurs didn't exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-09-2011, 01:36 AM
RE: More proof dinosaurs didn't exist
What a douchebag. I already started a fight on youtube with him, luckily on private messages, and now I just ignore him, he is retarded I think. Or a Creationist. Or is it she? Anyway, who cares, spam him with hate messages and tell him he/she is retarded.

Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-09-2011, 07:15 AM
I saw "Sue" at the St. Louis Science Center a few years back. They had several skulls displayed there.

[Image: DSCF0177-1.jpg]
27-09-2011, 01:45 PM

Test post.
Quote this message in a reply
28-09-2011, 05:38 AM
Test post? Great...

Anyway, what that lunatic was trying to say is that this on the picture 2 posts up are not actual bones, but replicas, and therefore it is not real, it is invented, imaginary, a lie. Is it true that in all the museums they use replicas, or is there any place where you can see real bones? Oh wait, bones are fossilized by now... Hmmm... What now? What do they use in museums and where are the actual bones/fossils they dig up?

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
28-09-2011, 06:29 AM (This post was last modified: 28-09-2011 06:33 AM by Gawdzilla.)
(28-09-2011 05:38 AM)Filox Wrote:  Test post? Great...

Anyway, what that lunatic was trying to say is that this on the picture 2 posts up are not actual bones, but replicas, and therefore it is not real, it is invented, imaginary, a lie. Is it true that in all the museums they use replicas, or is there any place where you can see real bones? Oh wait, bones are fossilized by now... Hmmm... What now? What do they use in museums and where are the actual bones/fossils they dig up?

I could take the doubters to the Paleontology Dept. at Purdue, and show them the actual fossils collected in the Antarctic every year. OR we could lead them to the actual fossils Darwin studied when he was writing Origins. OR we could go to the field and they could dig some skulls out of the rock.

BUT they won't do anything that would damage their cherished belief system.
OR we could introduce them to a little lady named "Sue".

28-09-2011, 07:27 AM
There is a 97% complete mastadon at The Museum of the Earth in Ithaca, NY and I have fossils sitting right here in front of me, but as Gawdzilla points out, they will not pursue these opportunities because it may tarnish their belief system.

I wonder why no one realizes that scientists all seem to agree on the same story, but the religious have more variations than I can name, but I will try. They believe that all fossils are a lie, or that organisms like the dinosaurs lived in the garden of Eden with Adam and Eve, or they believe that they did live a long time ago but humans are special, or etc etc.

Evolve
28-09-2011, 10:37 AM
I live on top of a mountain, and there are oceanic fossils near where I live.

I guess Noah did that.....or his theory only excludes dinos on land.
28-09-2011, 11:37 AM
(28-09-2011 10:37 AM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  I live on top of a mountain, and there are oceanic fossils near where I live.

I guess Noah did that.....or his theory only excludes dinos on land.

I had an quite nice collection of fossils, all marine life, that I collected here in Missouri. I showed them to a creationistic cousin of mine. She picked one up, stroked a bit and then said, "I wonder if we're even supposed to ask why God made some creatures out of stone." (She was utterly sincere so far as I could tell.)
28-09-2011, 03:41 PM
I literally stumbled over a mammoth vertabre when I was......somewheres on vacation. (I don't remember where. Stop laughing at me).

People like this exist because we give them attention. Or at least that's one theory he just might be really, really stupid too.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
28-09-2011, 04:56 PM
(27-09-2011 01:36 AM)Filox Wrote:  Anyway, who cares, spam him with hate messages and tell him he/she is retarded.

Maybe we should just catch him out on the playground and steal his lunch money. That'll learn him.

Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
When ignorance reigns, life is lost
[+] 2 users Like BnW's post