More proof dinosaurs didn't exist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
04-10-2011, 11:29 AM
RE: More proof dinosaurs didn't exist
(04-10-2011 11:01 AM)defacto7 Wrote:  
(04-10-2011 04:57 AM)Filox Wrote:  This is the most clear way of brainwashing. The tour guide has slowly repeated some nonsense and then the kids chanted that same nonsense after him, couple of times. This is how you brainwash your kid at a young age, repeat and let him/her repeat again until he/her thinks it is like that forever. My God, how awful.

Goddammit! Why can't we do that? With real science!!! Oh, no... we have to have all sides... the truth with the FUCKSHIT.

Test post, test post....

We are, every day. The modern world's technology makes the Babble looks sillier and sillier. The fundies go online to tell people Satan lurks in the Internet. They go on cable to preach that cable TV has too much sex. It's just a matter of not giving in to the morons and they'll curl up and die in the bright light of day.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
30-06-2012, 07:59 AM
(26-09-2011 06:37 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  I wonder if this is evidence that the doubt and skepticism from Climate Change deniers and Evolution is seeping into other scientific fields.
I figure it is a form of evolution. One stupid idea arises, then comes it's descendants from that, each generation gradually changing in one of two ways; Either A) the idea just gets bigger and dumber, possibly changing it's parameters slightly with each new refuting development. Or B) the idea changes form slightly and warps to suit the ignorant in other fields by growing new parameters to suit it's new found topic that it will then begin attempting to curroupt.

A single action is worth more than the words it takes to describe it.
06-07-2012, 05:52 AM
Maybe the reasoning is this: if the skeletons in the museums aren’t real, that means that dinosaurs aren’t real?
That’ll be it, 60 million years ago giant 20 ton Lego monsters where just going mental.
Why mental you ask?
Well, standing on a Lego block hurts, imagine weighing in at 20 ton and standing on one?
That’s what killed them off you know, the little ones limped so they got caught and eaten leaving more and more Lego pieces to stand on, and the big ones got so angry they exploded.

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
07-07-2012, 10:31 AM
We have only found about 5 full T-Rex skulls.
That's proof that they never existed. Huh
We estimate that we have only discovered about 10% of all dinosaur species.
Proof positive again that dinosaurs never existed. Dodgy
The final proof that dinosaurs never existed is that they are not mentioned in the bible. Thumbsup

The old gods are dead, let's invent some new ones before something really bad happens.
07-07-2012, 02:21 PM
His insight was funny but damn scary... considering he died in 1994.

Still, no one explains better than Bill, why dinosaurs didn't exist.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
06-08-2013, 07:52 PM
I commented on his first video. I said: "What is this guy on, and is it illegal?" Big Grin