18-02-2015, 04:01 AM
More undeniable proof for God
I have brought another undeniable proof
for christianity being real/true.

Proof:

What year is it?

Hmm?

That's right, it's 2015!

It is not 2015 years since Einstein, Nye or deGrasse died, but 2015 since JESUS died.

Checkmate Atheists!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Typho2k's post
18-02-2015, 04:12 AM
RE: More undeniable proof for God
(18-02-2015 04:01 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  I have brought another undeniable proof

Proof:

What year is it?

Hmm?

That's right, it's 2015!

It is not 2015 years since Einstein, Nye or deGrasse died, but 2015 since JESUS died.

Checkmate Atheists!

Jesus died 2015 years ago?...... Damn.... i could have sworn he was selling tacos to me just this afternoon..... Anyways, what does he have to do with proving god?... He was a taco salesperson.
[+] 2 users Like ResistenceXD0001's post
18-02-2015, 05:29 AM
(18-02-2015 04:12 AM)ResistenceXD0001 Wrote:  

Proof:

What year is it?

Hmm?

That's right, it's 2015!

Checkmate Atheists!

Jesus died 2015 years ago?...... Damn.... i could have sworn he was selling tacos to me just this afternoon..... Anyways, what does he have to do with proving god?... He was a taco salesperson.

You're actually wrong, Taco was invented much later.

Taco was invented by Kim Jong Un in 1998.

Greetings from Chen in North Korea Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Typho2k's post
18-02-2015, 06:14 AM
(18-02-2015 05:29 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 04:12 AM)ResistenceXD0001 Wrote:  Jesus died 2015 years ago?...... Damn.... i could have sworn he was selling tacos to me just this afternoon..... Anyways, what does he have to do with proving god?... He was a taco salesperson.

You're actually wrong, Taco was invented much later.

Taco was invented by Kim Jong Un in 1998.

Greetings from Chen in North Korea Smile
Nope, they were invented by Kim Jong Il in 1997. Right after he show 11 holes in 1 in his first golf outing. Smile

Remember, just because you want something to be true, doesn't make it true. Yes, even if you have faith.
18-02-2015, 07:46 AM
I thought it was 2015 years since his birth, not his death? Though given that shouldn't the calendar year start Dec 25, his birthday? (Or whenever in March it actually would have been.) Or maybe on good Friday, the day he died? The day he resurrected? The day he bodily ascended to heaven?... Y'know what, let's just make it the day his mom lied about getting knocked up by divine dick instead of admitting it was a regular dick.
[+] 3 users Like OddGamer's post
18-02-2015, 08:19 AM
Did you ever read an article and think, "Why did I read this?" That's what I'm thinking right now but maybe it's a joke and I'm missing the punchline? I need more coffee!Drinking Beverage
[+] 2 users Like Whimsymum's post
18-02-2015, 08:22 AM
(18-02-2015 04:01 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  It is not 2015 years since Einstein, Nye or deGrasse died, but 2015 since JESUS died.

It's supposed to be since he was born, but I see where you're going with this.

Of course, this is curious that the Gospel of Matthew says that Jesus had to be born in or before 4 BCE and the Gospel of Luke said that he had to be born in 6 CE. So, not only did neither gospel that could date his birth pick 0 CE, but they are also both off by no less than ten years from each other.
[+] 3 users Like RobbyPants's post
19-02-2015, 03:15 PM
(18-02-2015 08:22 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(18-02-2015 04:01 AM)Typho2k Wrote:  It is not 2015 years since Einstein, Nye or deGrasse died, but 2015 since JESUS died.

It's supposed to be since he was born, but I see where you're going with this.

Of course, this is curious that the Gospel of Matthew says that Jesus had to be born in or before 4 BCE and the Gospel of Luke said that he had to be born in 6 CE. So, not only did neither gospel that could date his birth pick 0 CE, but they are also both off by no less than ten years from each other.

Funny, I don't remember seeing birth years in either gospel. You are rather saying that those gospels contain facts or details which you or historians have interpreted to have conflicting dates. I call NTS on this.

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-02-2015, 03:16 PM

Proof:

What year is it?

Hmm?

That's right, it's 2015!

Checkmate Atheists!

Sorry, bro, but it's not 2015 AD, but 2015 CE. Cause that BC/AD stuff was just too upsetting for liberal academia. Unfortunately, it's only short steps from BC/AD to AC/DC and a "Highway to Hell".

Checkmate, theists!

I'm told atheists on forums like TTA are bitter and angry. If you are not, your posts to me will be respectful, insightful and thoughtful. Prove me wrong by your adherence to decent behavior.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes The Q Continuum's post
19-02-2015, 03:22 PM
Matthew claims jesus was born in "the days of herod the king." Yet Herod died in 4 BCE. Luke reports that jesus was born "when Cyrenius (Quirinius) was governor of Syria." Cyrenius became governor of Syria in 6 CE...that is a discrepancy of 9 years. Luke says Jesus was born during a roman census, and it is true there was a census in 6 CE. This would have been when jesus was 9 years old according to matthew.

Smartass

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 4 users Like goodwithoutgod's post