Morgellons, WTF?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-04-2012, 05:49 AM (This post was last modified: 10-04-2012 05:52 AM by Filox.)
Morgellons, WTF?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morgellons

Have you people heard of this thing?

http://www.healthsciences.okstate.edu/mo.../index.cfm

So, the short story is, it is suppose to be a disease, nobody know anything about, it manifests as skin lesions and sores, which never get infected, yet they release something like hair. If that "hair" is pulled out, that place gets awfully painful and you pull out small blue, black or red fibers. Nobody could specify what those fibers are, as they do not seem to be human, animal, plant or even live... Also, the patients say they lack the will to do any activities, their angles are sore, they have a feeling somebody is looking them and that something is crawling under the skin... So, WTF? Could this be connected with chemtrails, in whom I never believed, nor do I accept it as explanation now.

https://www.google.hr/search?q=morgellon...tQbXrrHgBg

I have been reading about this for the last few hours and I still can not find any explanation, except that it is not real, it is fabricated. If it is real and people do pull out some strange fiber from their skin, then WTF is it? Aliens? Here is some of more controversial stories, the famous chemtrails:

http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/Chemtra...ellons.htm

I think this is the perfect subject for TTA brainstorming...

Enjoy the fibers from outer space.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2012, 06:34 AM
RE: Morgellons, WTF?
Betcha the evidence is about as good as that used for stigmata.

Ages ago I remember seeing in an otherwise respectable book the claim that scientists didn't know what bumfluff was made of. I mean, is it that hard to deduce ?
10-04-2012, 09:18 AM
delusional parasitosis
delusional parasitosis
delusional parasitosis
delusional parasitosis
delusional parasitosis

DISCLAIMER: If you find a message from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive, please ignore it.
If you don't know how to ignore a message, complain to me and I will be happy to demonstrate.

[Image: tta.php]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like KVron's post
11-04-2012, 01:15 AM
Yeah, I huess it can be delusional parasitosis, but what if it is not? If, by any chance, there are chemtrails and secret experiments, then it would be only logical that "professionals" will try to keep it down and tell you that it's just some crazy people, delusional. Being delusional makes you completely relevant.

I guess I have a new conspiracy to think about, but what I wanted to know is are there any stories you heard about this, or do you know anyone with this? Some info is always good, even if it turns out to be just delusions.

-Hunter S. Thompson
11-04-2012, 03:41 AM
Ive read up quite a bit about Morgellons but however I have never come across anybody myself and as far as I know there isnt anybody in the UK that has it..... it seems to be mainly america.

Its seems quite genuine to me and when you have laboratory tests that cannot confirm what the fibres are then its pretty fucking weird.

Of course its very easy to dismiss this off hand because there is little information about it really on the internet....... Im not sure how it is linked to chemtrails and people dismiss chemtrails as just bollocks. However in the UK in the early 40s+ the goverment sprayed certain areas of the populous to do tests on biological agents....... this isnt conspiracy as they released facts admitting to it all...... I will see if I can find a decent link when I get back in from my girlfriends.

They did it then so I imagine they will do it now.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
11-04-2012, 04:22 AM
The fibers are pretty alien, IF they are true. Now the question is how to believe in the strange fibers when we have no evidence. Furthermore, even if we had some "evidence", we can never be sure how valid it is, since this whole thing is pretty much strange and invalidated. The problem is that we can not trust just some claims from the Internet, and on the other hand, if there is a conspiracy and the government is trying to keep this quiet, we can only expect to see things like "delusions and no fibers at all" in the newspapers... So, what's next?

Smile

-Hunter S. Thompson