Mormon Church: Being gay is NOT a choice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2012, 05:55 PM
Mormon Church: Being gay is NOT a choice
My new video. I would love to hear what you think on what I stated in this video. Cause this will be a monumental issue soon.
Thanks!
LL

Live life, cause you only have one!Youtuber:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Livelife8072
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2012, 08:28 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 08:33 PM by Janus.)
RE: Mormon Church: Being gay is NOT a choice
Next time put a foot more distance between you and the lens, and have the top of your head 'touch' the top of the frame. A desklamp or two wouldn't go amiss either. Also where are the accents? You're droning on and on looking like a pimp in the shadows pushing a shady deal... You don't want that, do you?

Sorry, I call a spade a spade. And if you want this to have impact you've got to pay more attention to the delivery!

And I suggest you change the title to "Hey Mor(m)ons, gay is not a choice!". Tacky, sure. But it'll get their attention more effectively and draw them into your message body. And that's what you want, no?
Find all posts by this user
12-12-2012, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2012 08:48 PM by FSM_scot.)
Do you plan on contributing to the forum or just going to continue to use it as a platform to advertise your videos?

I seem to remember a conversation between you and the admin about using this place as free advertising. "I'd sure hate to think you are using our forum as an advertisement........some people pay for those."

If you want to continue to advertise here I suggest you pay for ad space.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
12-12-2012, 08:45 PM
http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...+pronounce
See. Evidence. 00:26
Stripes should really be spelled shtripes. Tongue

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
12-12-2012, 09:11 PM
I WANNA BE FUCKING HEARD!!!

(but fuck you guys with your fucking rules)

See? That's the message you're giving out. Sort of childish. Your technique is flawless.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
13-12-2012, 11:11 AM
(12-12-2012 08:38 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  Do you plan on contributing to the forum or just going to continue to use it as a platform to advertise your videos?

I seem to remember a conversation between you and the admin about using this place as free advertising. "I'd sure hate to think you are using our forum as an advertisement........some people pay for those."

If you want to continue to advertise here I suggest you pay for ad space.
I contribute, I don't make you watch my videos. Everyone posts videos and topics to discuss and ask questions, so why can't I? This all i'm saying on this, as I find it very immature.

13-12-2012, 11:14 AM
(12-12-2012 08:28 PM)Janus Wrote:  Next time put a foot more distance between you and the lens, and have the top of your head 'touch' the top of the frame. A desklamp or two wouldn't go amiss either. Also where are the accents? You're droning on and on looking like a pimp in the shadows pushing a shady deal... You don't want that, do you?

Sorry, I call a spade a spade. And if you want this to have impact you've got to pay more attention to the delivery!

And I suggest you change the title to "Hey Mor(m)ons, gay is not a choice!". Tacky, sure. But it'll get their attention more effectively and draw them into your message body. And that's what you want, no?
Great title. I like it.

13-12-2012, 11:25 AM
(13-12-2012 11:11 AM)Livelife8072 Wrote:  I contribute, I don't make you watch my videos. Everyone posts videos and topics to discuss and ask questions, so why can't I? This all i'm saying on this, as I find it very immature.

No posting your videos is not contributing to the forum. All you are doing is using us as free ad space. You have made 74 posts, only 17 of them are not one of your vids, and most of them are about your vids.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
13-12-2012, 11:27 AM
I found the thread title a bit misleading. My first thought was, "Wait, the Mormon Church is finally admitting being gay isn't a choice?" I know, I know. It was foolish of me to be so optimistic.

Several of my friends are Mormons. I've clashed with many of them on this subject. Despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary, most have proven quite stubborn in maintaining the position that gay people have a choice and are quite capable of turning off their sexual impulses at their leisure. These discussions always end the same way: they claim God is on their side, so that justifies their worldly views, which is really hate, intolerance, and discrimination in disguise.

If you think Superman is real, comics are historical events,
and a bite from a radioactive spider will give you superpowers,
congratulations! You're on the same playing field as a theist.
13-12-2012, 11:34 AM
The use of the word immature is probably just the signal for "I'm gonna do a shitload more".

You have your youtube channel name as your username here on TTA. You have your youtube channel linked at the bottom in your sig. Only 17 posts out of 74 (give or take) are not one of your vids.

You're here for one reason and one reason only:

I WANNA BE FUCKING HEARD!!!

(and I don't care how blatantly obvious my disregard for your fucking website or its admin is)

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 1 user Likes cheapthrillseaker's post