Mormon Missionary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-07-2015, 01:14 AM
Mormon Missionary
Sadcryface2I am living in Cambodia and have been for the last 4years,Went to shopping Mall after Gym,a guy dressed in black trousers,short sleeve shirt with tie,walked over to me with his hand out stretched,introduced himself as Elder Fudd,all i heard was Elmer Fudd,i replied with Peter Rabbit (hope you watched Bugs Bunny cartoons),he asked me if i was a Missionary like him,no i answered,just trying to get as many local girls in the missionary position,to use an Australian expression, the remark went straight to the Keeper,a beautiful walked past and i said that i would jump that,he left straight away,maybe i offended him,they are such easy targets,

Regard Trevor
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 5 users Like Trevor Symes's post
27-07-2015, 01:30 AM
RE: Mormon Missionary
That's certainly a novel introduction (for the missionary and for us).

Welcome to TTA

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
27-07-2015, 01:45 AM
Hello! Big Grin
27-07-2015, 06:57 AM
Welcome!
27-07-2015, 07:01 AM
When I was just a little younger, I couldn't dress up without everyone mistaking me for a missionary. I guess I have that look.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 1 user Likes yakherder's post
27-07-2015, 08:37 AM
(27-07-2015 01:14 AM)Trevor Symes Wrote:  Sadcryface2I am living in Cambodia and have been for the last 4years,Went to shopping Mall after Gym,a guy dressed in black trousers,short sleeve shirt with tie,walked over to me with his hand out stretched,introduced himself as Elder Fudd,all i heard was Elmer Fudd,i replied with Peter Rabbit (hope you watched Bugs Bunny cartoons),he asked me if i was a Missionary like him,no i answered,just trying to get as many local girls in the missionary position,to use an Australian expression, the remark went straight to the Keeper,a beautiful walked past and i said that i would jump that,he left straight away,maybe i offended him,they are such easy targets,

Some people have all the fun.
Elder Fudd .... Laugh out load ... Laugh out load ... Laugh out load

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.