Mormon and Catholic in the White House

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-10-2012, 07:43 AM
Mormon and Catholic in the White House
I shudder at the thought of having a Mormon Prez and Catholic VP in the whitehouse in 2012. Regardless of Economic policy, the social policies they will push will move us back to the 1920's easily. Womens rights? For'get'a'bout'it!
Gays? Might as well sharpen the blades of the old Guillotine!

I find it alarming that in 2012, THESE are the best my old party (GOP) can produce.

I suppose i can rejoice in the fact that i am a white male...so none of the policies will effect me directly.....but it sucks if you are not me!

I truly think we are living in a Twilight Zone Episode!

Denicio
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Denicio's post
29-10-2012, 07:53 AM
RE: Mormon and Catholic in the White House
(29-10-2012 07:43 AM)Denicio Wrote:  I shudder at the thought of having a Mormon Prez and Catholic VP in the whitehouse in 2012. Regardless of Economic policy, the social policies they will push will move us back to the 1920's easily. Womens rights? For'get'a'bout'it!
Gays? Might as well sharpen the blades of the old Guillotine!

I find it alarming that in 2012, THESE are the best my old party (GOP) can produce.

I suppose i can rejoice in the fact that i am a white male...so none of the policies will effect me directly.....but it sucks if you are not me!

I truly think we are living in a Twilight Zone Episode!

Denicio

This is, probably, marginally better than a couple of fundie evangelicals. Can you imagine Perry/Bachmann?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
29-10-2012, 09:02 AM
Does it ever worry you that the world is one crazy president away from a massive kaboom?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
29-10-2012, 09:13 AM
(29-10-2012 09:02 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Does it ever worry you that the world is one crazy president away from a massive kaboom?

I'm really not supposed to be saying this, but I and just a handful of others have purchased lovely pieces of property on the Moon. You guys want in?

(You didn't hear it from me)

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
[+] 2 users Like Misanthropik's post
29-10-2012, 09:14 AM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2012 09:56 AM by Bucky Ball.)
(29-10-2012 09:02 AM)lucradis Wrote:  Does it ever worry you that the world is one crazy president away from a massive kaboom?

Both the tickets (the 4 men), actually affirm that in the room with them, at this moment, are invisible beings guiding them, and that there are lesser orders of invisible beings, (angels and demons) assisting them, and tempting them. A set of these 4 man have, and will have their fingers on, and access to nuclear codes. Weeping

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist
Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things" (KJV)

[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
29-10-2012, 09:20 AM
(29-10-2012 09:14 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  

Both the tickets (the 4 men), actually affirm that in the room with them, at this moment, are invisible beings guiding them, and that there are lesser orders of invisible beings, (angels and demons) assisting them, and tempting the. A set of these 4 man have, and will have their fingers on, and access to nuclear codes. Weeping

Yes but some of these 4 men seem MORE diriven than others by those beliefs. Some of these 4 men may be casual in their beliefs, others are far more serious and have made it known they want their beliefs effecting their policy.

ONE of these 4 men was pulled from his family at age 18 and then DEEPLY programmed for 2 years. Thats BAT SHIT CRAZY!

D
[+] 4 users Like Denicio's post
29-10-2012, 10:23 AM
[Image: AtheistInWhiteHouse.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 9 users Like Chas's post
29-10-2012, 11:19 AM
(29-10-2012 07:43 AM)Denicio Wrote:  I find it alarming that in 2012, THESE are the best my old party (GOP) can produce.

We had the opportunity for a quite reasonable Mormon/Methodist pairing in a Hunstman/Roemer ticket, but nooooo ... way too reasonable for the fuckin' teatards who've co-opted the party. We are headed the way of the Whigs. It bothered me for a bit, but now I stay in the party just to vote in MD's closed primaries for the least electable fuckin' teatard running in order to hasten our demise.

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-10-2012, 12:59 PM (This post was last modified: 29-10-2012 01:04 PM by Tartarus Sauce.)
(29-10-2012 07:43 AM)Denicio Wrote:  I suppose i can rejoice in the fact that i am a white male...so none of the policies will effect me directly.....but it sucks if you are not me!

I disagree, I think anybody who believes people have a right to be entitled to their own beliefs and that the government has no business trying to indoctrinate a population with their ideas should be scared of the shitbrains currently running the showboat for the Republican party that will try to directly affect their lives.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Tartarus Sauce's post
29-10-2012, 07:06 PM
I'm just baffled that there is such support for a Mormon.
It shows the level of.. what's the word? like idiotic but a trillion times worst, when people would rather vote for a guy with magic britches then a guy offering public healthcare.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post