Mormon baptising the dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2016, 02:20 PM
RE: Mormon baptising the dead
(23-03-2016 02:15 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Serious question, so please don't tell me I don't want to know.
Ok, I won't tell you.
(23-03-2016 02:15 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  My dad was born and raised New York Irish Catholic. Upon his death, your LDS baptized him. According to your belief, what did he gain by that? Is he lower on the Mormon echelon because he was raised Catholic and became LDS posthumously?
Only to those who want to know:
All people will be judged by their works. If he was not evil man and if he accepted baptism in spirit world he will enter Celestial Kingdom.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-03-2016, 05:32 PM
(23-03-2016 02:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 02:15 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  Serious question, so please don't tell me I don't want to know.
Ok, I won't tell you.
(23-03-2016 02:15 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  My dad was born and raised New York Irish Catholic. Upon his death, your LDS baptized him. According to your belief, what did he gain by that? Is he lower on the Mormon echelon because he was raised Catholic and became LDS posthumously?
All people will be judged by their works. If he was not evil man and if he accepted baptism in spirit world he will enter Celestial Kingdom.

Mother of shit, you gotta be kidding.

[Image: Eye-Roll-gif-2.gif?gs=a]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 5 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-03-2016, 05:38 PM
(23-03-2016 02:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  
Ok, I won't tell you.

Faith claims, based on zero evidence and zero knowledge. Worthless.

here let me try it....ahem...Only those who believe in the great pumpkin will enter the magic paradise. All people will be judged by their pies. If he was not evil man and if he accepted a sticky soul shower in the 8th level of pie world, then he will enter Pumpkin Pie Kingdom!

sounds legit

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
[+] 2 users Like goodwithoutgod's post
23-03-2016, 05:45 PM
But what happens to my past life bodies when I entered in the Mormon heaven ? I was chuck Norris , Conan , Superman , Hercules , Apolo, Horus , Prometeos etc in my past lives.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Leo's post
23-03-2016, 05:54 PM
(23-03-2016 05:38 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 02:20 PM)Alla Wrote:  Ok, I won't tell you.

Faith claims, based on zero evidence and zero knowledge. Worthless.

here let me try it....ahem...Only those who believe in the great pumpkin will enter the magic paradise. All people will be judged by their pies. If he was not evil man and if he accepted a sticky soul shower in the 8th level of pie world, then he will enter Pumpkin Pie Kingdom!

sounds legit

WRONG!.....Wrong...wrong..wrong, GWOG. Angry

My magic paradise, Never-Never Land, is more real and mucho better than your lousy Pumpkin Pie Kingdom because MY magic kingdom was written in down in a book. lt says so right here so it must be true.

[Image: peter-pan-quotes-about-life4.jpg]

And my book is older than your silly Pumpkin Pie Kingdom story so that makes it even more truer.

GWOG, Dodgy you're just a silly ninny.

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-03-2016, 05:57 PM
The toothfairy. That's the real deal. I'm a firm believer of toothfairysm.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
[+] 2 users Like Leo's post
23-03-2016, 06:07 PM
(23-03-2016 02:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  If there is true God(Creator of this earth and heaven) and if He is loving and compassionate.....

He wouldn't have created hell in the first place you dope, it serves no beneficiary purpose of any kind.

When valour preys on reason, it eats the sword it fights with.
[+] 2 users Like WhiskeyDebates's post
23-03-2016, 06:13 PM
(23-03-2016 05:57 PM)Leo Wrote:  The toothfairy. That's the real deal. I'm a firm believer of toothfairysm.

Yeah!? Really!? Them's fightin words and I demand retribution. Angry

Tinkerbellism is the truth , your Toothfairy is an evil fake. She's the Anti-Tink. Evil_monster

Tinkerbell vs Toothfairy

Time: After midnight
Place: Flower garden
Event: Twelve rounds with dandelion tufts

See ya. Censored

[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-03-2016, 06:13 PM
Baptism by any group whether alive or dead doesn't matter because it doesn't do anything.
23-03-2016, 06:31 PM
(23-03-2016 05:54 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 05:38 PM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Faith claims, based on zero evidence and zero knowledge. Worthless.

sounds legit

WRONG!.....Wrong...wrong..wrong, GWOG. Angry

My magic paradise, Never-Never Land, is more real and mucho better than your lousy Pumpkin Pie Kingdom because MY magic kingdom was written in down in a book. lt says so right here so it must be true.

And my book is older than your silly Pumpkin Pie Kingdom story so that makes it even more truer.

GWOG, Dodgy you're just a silly ninny.

Umm no! You're both wrong! The only afterlife awaiting us is The Great Land of Cereal presided over by his Holy Crunchiness Captain Horatio Crunch! You have to be baptized of course but also find the 3 Keys of Breakfast in specially marked boxes of Peanut Butter Crunch and use them once you arrive at the Corn Flake Gate, then all you have to do is ride the ship to Crunch Berry Island for processing. I know it's true because I feel it in my heart and I have faith! I mean, would this face lie to you?
[Image: capncrunch.png]

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 4 users Like SitaSky's post