Mormon baptising the dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-03-2016, 06:32 PM
RE: Mormon baptising the dead
(23-03-2016 06:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  Baptism by any group whether alive or dead doesn't matter because it doesn't do anything.

This is true, Pablo. But religious people are so gullible and stupid that they might think a Dudeist could maybe rebaptise the dead in some sort of an evil, anti-christ kind of way. Who knows. It would be interesting to mess with their heads. Yeah, it's magical thinking however you look at it.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
23-03-2016, 06:35 PM
(23-03-2016 06:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 06:13 PM)pablo Wrote:  Baptism by any group whether alive or dead doesn't matter because it doesn't do anything.

This is true, Pablo. But religious people are so gullible and stupid that they might think a Dudeist could maybe rebaptise the dead in some sort of an evil, anti-christ kind of way. Who knows. It would be interesting to mess with their heads. Yeah, it's magical thinking however you look at it.

I'm an ordained Dudeist myself. White Russians for everyone. Thumbsup
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
23-03-2016, 08:09 PM
(23-03-2016 06:07 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 02:12 PM)Alla Wrote:  If there is true God(Creator of this earth and heaven) and if He is loving and compassionate.....

He wouldn't have created hell in the first place you dope, it serves no beneficiary purpose of any kind.
He didn't. There is no such place as hell.
But there is a place that is called "outer darkness". Only sons of perdition, Satan and his demons will be there.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
23-03-2016, 08:13 PM
(23-03-2016 06:32 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  

I'm worried about my past lives many bodies , what will happened to them if Mormons baptized me after I die in this current life?Consider

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes
23-03-2016, 08:23 PM
(23-03-2016 06:13 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 05:57 PM)Leo Wrote:  The toothfairy. That's the real deal. I'm a firm believer of toothfairysm.

Yeah!? Really!? Them's fightin words and I demand retribution. Angry

Tinkerbellism is the truth , your Toothfairy is an evil fake. She's the Anti-Tink. Evil_monster

Tinkerbell vs Toothfairy

Time: After midnight
Place: Flower garden
Event: Twelve rounds with dandelion tufts

See ya. Censored

Angry As a True Follower of the Dandelion King, I demand unequivocally that you cease and desist abusing these dandelion tufts AT ONCE! Facepalm
[+] 3 users Like Fireball's post
23-03-2016, 09:43 PM
(23-03-2016 08:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 06:07 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  He wouldn't have created hell in the first place you dope, it serves no beneficiary purpose of any kind.
He didn't. There is no such place as hell.
But there is a place that is called "outer darkness". Only sons of perdition, Satan and his demons will be there.

Cool story needs more hookers and dragons or possibly dragon hoockers (has George R.R. Martian already written this? I feel like he has already written this.) , however you're the one that said if god is compassionate he wont send people to hell for ever so pick a belief already lady.

Also Mormons have two Hells, one temporary and the other permanent (that one being the Outer Darkness), and NEITHER WOULD BLOODY EXIST IF YOUR GOD WAS A COMPASSIONATE ONE.

Now I don't know how you would raise your children but I would kinda frown on trying to explain to my child what they did wrong by torturing them, especially if I was all powerful and had the ability to simply forgive them and move on at no cost to anyone.

Honestly, such barbarism is unacceptable coming from a petty third-world warlord, let alone the supposed loving compassionate creator of the universe. Bloody 1984 double speak, torture is compassion!

Barbarians.

It is held that valour is the chiefest virtue and most dignifies the haver.
23-03-2016, 10:11 PM
(23-03-2016 09:43 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 08:09 PM)Alla Wrote:  He didn't. There is no such place as hell.

Cool story needs more hookers and dragons or possibly dragon hoockers (has George R.R. Martian already written this? I feel like he has already written this.) , however you're the one that said if god is compassionate he wont send people to hell for ever so pick a belief already lady.

Also Mormons have two Hells, one temporary and the other permanent (that one being the Outer Darkness), and NEITHER WOULD BLOODY EXIST IF YOUR GOD WAS A COMPASSIONATE ONE.

Now I don't know how you would raise your children but I would kinda frown on trying to explain to my child what they did wrong by torturing them, especially if I was all powerful and had the ability to simply forgive them and move on at no cost to anyone.

Honestly, such barbarism is unacceptable coming from a petty third-world warlord, let alone the supposed loving compassionate creator of the universe. Bloody 1984 double speak, torture is compassion!

Barbarians.

Yabut he's compassionate because he WON'T torture you IF you're willing to kiss his ass for all eternity. Damn, that's what I call compassion. Am I right, people?
[+] 3 users Like Dark Wanderer's post
24-03-2016, 12:48 PM
(23-03-2016 10:11 PM)Dark Wanderer Wrote:  
(23-03-2016 09:43 PM)WhiskeyDebates Wrote:  Cool story needs more hookers and dragons or possibly dragon hoockers (has George R.R. Martian already written this? I feel like he has already written this.) , however you're the one that said if god is compassionate he wont send people to hell for ever so pick a belief already lady.

Barbarians.

Yabut he's compassionate because he WON'T torture you IF you're willing to kiss his ass for all eternity. Damn, that's what I call compassion. Am I right, people?

I would certainly believe that having your own mortal son tortured, beaten and literally nailed to a wooden cross and left there to bleed to death in order to forgive all the sins of humans is the most compassionate thing God could ever do. I honestly can't think of anything more compassionate than that.

I guess he could've just forgiven everyone and let Jesus live to old age teaching all the people to be good to each other and all that but that's just some hippie bullshit, Gods way to hardcore for that. If he's gonna forgive people there's gotta be blood and torture involved, he's super metal like that.

[Image: sagansig_zps6vhbql6m.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes SitaSky's post
24-03-2016, 01:12 PM
(24-03-2016 12:48 PM)SitaSky Wrote:  I guess he could've just forgiven everyone
He will forgive everyone. EVERYONE of us. Every human being. Every son of His and every daughter of His. But without the Atonement it is NOT possible.
You probably will ask "Why can't God forgive everyone of us without the Atonement?"
I will explain why. God is Mercy and Justice. God can not be only Mercy or only Justice, otherwise He can not be God.
If God forgives us He will have to rob Justice. If God punishes us He will have to rob Mercy.
So, what does God have to do that no Justice and no Mercy are going to be robbed?
The answer is the Atonement. Only when there is the Atonement God can forgive everyone of us without ROBBING Justice.
BTW, Jesus didn't have to die on the cross to atone for us. He atoned for us in the garden of Gethsemane. Nobody has to become a murderer that Jesus could atone for everyone of us. Only those who don't understand what it means "to take sins of others upon yourself" will believe that Jesus had to be killed.

English is my second language.
I AM DEPLORABLE AND IRREDEEMABLE
SHE PERSISTED WE RESISTED
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
24-03-2016, 01:20 PM
Wait a minute ! , all those over 100,000 messiahs crucified by the Romans were Human sacrifices ? Crucifixions were abolished in the 4th century. We need cruxifictions in national tv with great exponsors and all the shit. Q and call of the wild are the first voluntaries to be crucified.

Religion is bullshit. The winner of the last person to post wins thread.Yes