Mormon.org

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-05-2011, 04:01 PM

Mormon.org
Mormon.org has a function where you can chat online with some missionaries. It's fun to fuck with them.
Quote this message in a reply
15-05-2011, 05:18 PM
RE: Mormon.org
Ohh yeah haha, memebase its full of screencaps by users who like to troll mormons Big Grin.

[Image: chatroulette-trolling-gay-debate.jpg]

I posted this before, but for me is one of the funiest trolls I've ever read.

"The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”
-Georgia Harkness.

"La fe es patrimonio de los pendejos. (Faith is patrimony of the dumbfucks)."
-Diego Rivera
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes MasterRottweiler's post
15-05-2011, 07:36 PM

You could always ask about magical underwear. Tongue

"I'd like to make my thong and camisole magical so as to protect me from sin. How do I do that? "

Or,

"My magical underwear shrank in the dryer. What can I do before I go out to a strip club with friends, so as to protect me privates from the Devil? "

Then again, you could always fuck with them about the evil of Joseph Smith.

Who, along with his brother, was shot dead by a Christian while in a holding cell in a jail, charged with rape of a little girl and awaiting trial.

Did they go straight to hell? Why would the prophet rape a little girl, not his wife?

I'd go chat, but I don't feel like giving my IP to Mormons. Big Grin <LOOK! I'm an Osmond.
15-05-2011, 08:05 PM
How do magnets work?

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
15-05-2011, 08:17 PM
I like discussing things with my fellow atheists, and I will tangle with any theist who comes to me, but I see little point in going after them. It makes us no better than they are.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Bezo's post
18-05-2011, 04:25 AM (This post was last modified: 18-05-2011 04:54 AM by Filox.)
Excellent chat idea. Thank you, I will use it for sure.

Smile

BTW, I just visited http://mormon.org/ and on their index page they show some pictures as a background, and on tho of the pictures there are black women pictures, one is solo, other one is with some white guy, everybody is smiling. So, aren't the Mormons racists who say that black people can only go to haven as white people slaves? And how is it that such a racist organization exists in the USA, it's very disturbing.

P.S.
I am not racist for calling people black or white, that is the normal color of their/our skin, calling someone African-American is racist and wrong if that person is not African from America, but, for example, black man from London.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
07-06-2011, 12:20 AM

For some reason I find Mormons more reasonable and logical than any other denomination of Christianity. But they're still funny as hell to mess with.
08-06-2011, 03:43 AM
Don't get me wrong, but how can you say that? Have you seen the South Park episode from season 7, episode 12, All About Mormons? Magic underwear, all that racism, Joseph Smith... Mormons are the funniest of all religions for me, even funnier than Scientology, but I can't see any logic or reason in those beliefs. Still, they do tend to be better people than the rest of Christian communities if that is what you were referring to.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
09-07-2011, 11:13 PM

(08-06-2011 03:43 AM)Filox Wrote:  Don't get me wrong, but how can you say that? Have you seen the South Park episode from season 7, episode 12, All About Mormons? Magic underwear, all that racism, Joseph Smith... Mormons are the funniest of all religions for me, even funnier than Scientology, but I can't see any logic or reason in those beliefs. Still, they do tend to be better people than the rest of Christian communities if that is what you were referring to.

This is a semi-gravedig, but just barely saw your response. I put every religion on the same level of absurdity. Who knows, maybe Joseph Smith was real and Jesus of Nazareth is fabricated folklore. You can't prove either of them . Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism, Nuwaubianism, all the same to me.

Mormons though tend to actually listen even though they probably won't heed your advice. That's about more than you can say than about 90% of religions.
09-07-2011, 11:17 PM
I want a god damn answer...

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"