Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-01-2014, 04:11 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2014 04:22 PM by WitchSabrina.)
RE: Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-01-2014, 04:11 PM
/////
17-01-2014, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 17-01-2014 04:24 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(17-01-2014 04:03 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Where are these spirits that are waiting around for a mortal body to enter into? So life on this physical planet is just that whole "test" thing to get eternal life? If not how does a spirit attain eternal life?

Yeah, there is a "prelife" we have in "preexistence" in which we are sprite babies of "God" waiting for bodies. Don't you remember? That happened just before you were born? You don't remember your "prelife"?

Anyway, then we have this life, life, in the existence part.

Then, if we sucked up to "God" enough, when we "reject" life, and get our own planet in another galaxy to rule over as "gods" and have sprite babies of your own, with our celestial wives, who we use to populate our own planets to rule over and make the rules of, and boss them about. And no one on those planets can question us because we will be their "gods", and no matter how much fucked up shit we do to them, they must accept that we are perfect in everything we do and tell us how good we are all the time, and defend our actions to strangers on internet forums, no matter how fucked up we are or else they don't get to have their own planets, to be their own "gods" of, once they "reject" life.

Rinse, wash, and repeat...

Get it now?

17-01-2014, 04:23 PM
(17-01-2014 04:13 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 04:03 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Where are these spirits that are waiting around for a mortal body to enter into? So life on this physical planet is just that whole "test" thing to get eternal life? If not how does a spirit attain eternal life?

Yeah, there is a "prelife" we have in "preexistence" in which we are sprites waiting for bodies. Don't you remember? That happened just before you were born? You don't remember your "prelife"?

Then we "reject" life, and get our own planet in another galaxy to rule over as gods and have sprite babies, with our celestial wives, who we use to populate our own planets to rule over and make the rules of, and boss them about. And no one on those planets can question us because we will be their gods, and no matter how much fucked up shit we do to them, they must accept that we are perfect in everything we do, no matter how fucked up, or else they don't get to have their own planets once they "reject" life.

Get it now?

it is as accurate as your claim that LDS Church is racist.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
(17-01-2014 04:13 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  

Yeah, there is a "prelife" we have in "preexistence" in which we are sprites waiting for bodies. Don't you remember? That happened just before you were born? You don't remember your "prelife"?

Then we "reject" life, and get our own planet in another galaxy to rule over as gods and have sprite babies, with our celestial wives, who we use to populate our own planets to rule over and make the rules of, and boss them about. And no one on those planets can question us because we will be their gods, and no matter how much fucked up shit we do to them, they must accept that we are perfect in everything we do, no matter how fucked up, or else they don't get to have their own planets once they "reject" life.

Get it now?

That sounds like a blast - I want in! I don't rember being in line for this body I have now. If I knew better in my pre-life, I would have chosen a mortal body with a much taller and athletic frame. Damn all those sprites must of distracted my spirit!

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
Dont where my post went Alla - but you missed one I wrote to you. Yes I believe I am more than just physical matter. Please look for the post I left for you.

17-01-2014, 04:26 PM
(17-01-2014 04:05 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  

why are you going down this rabbit hole...you know where you will end up, Alice....unless...of course you actually want to go to the tea party with the mad hatter.

I just figured to bring the tone down to a more basic delivery of questioning. And I am always up for a party! Are we not supposed to flush the rabbits out of there hole's to see the daylight?

“Truth does not demand belief. Scientists do not join hands every Sunday, singing, yes, gravity is real! I will have faith! I will be strong! I believe in my heart that what goes up, up, up, must come down, down, down. Amen! If they did, we would think they were pretty insecure about it.”
— Dan Barker —
17-01-2014, 04:27 PM
(17-01-2014 04:23 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  If I knew better in my pre-life, I would have chosen a mortal body with a much taller and athletic frame. Damn all those sprites must of distracted my spirit!
Big Grin
Oh, you can not choose this. Mother Nature chooses this for you. Heavenly Father let Her to make this kind of decision. So blame Her taste.

17-01-2014, 04:29 PM
(17-01-2014 04:23 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  Dont where my post went Alla - but you missed one I wrote to you. Yes I believe I am more than just physical matter. Please look for the post I left for you.
I can't find where you say that you are not just physical matter.

17-01-2014, 04:30 PM
(17-01-2014 03:19 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 02:38 PM)Timber1025 Wrote:  Death is rejection of life!?!? Is that what you are going to call it when your body breaks down from (hopefully) old age, when the observable human life span runs out? It will come to an end - it won't come to a rejection to living.
Who am I? just a piece of physical matter? No, I am intelligence also. I am spirit. I can choose to live or to die.
But you believe that you are just a piece of physical matter. And you are right that piece of physical matter can not choose to live. As a matter of fact I believe that piece of physical matter without a spirit or intelligence can do NOTHING.

Alla - I'm one of the weird-Os on the forum who will say Yes I am physical matter And yes I am intelligence and YES I am also spirit. But there's an important distinction.........spirit - to me - does not mean the same thing as "spirit" does to you. I believe in the Human Spirit - not necessarily connected to a deity. For you it is deity. And that is where our road splits.

k?

I have learned (and spent Many years of studying) that the human spirit is fine and well on it's own. It requires no driving force to operate nor exist. Its originality need not be sought nor explained. The mystery of what the human spirit IS or where it came from I just don't care. And I won't willy nilly apply a source for it just for the sake of having one. I believe in People. And that sometimes they are capable of great good. No god required for that. To you (I assume) the spirit requires the source. in particular the source of a god. Not the same for me.

I'd much rather think you are smart and capable and able Just By yourself than relying on something unfounded and unproven in order for you to BE. Nope.......in my opinion you are just grand ....right there.....all by yourself. No batteries needed.

I hope this makes sense.

No batteries included. No batteries required.