Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-01-2014, 08:48 AM
RE: Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)
(18-01-2014 08:36 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 08:09 AM)maklelan Wrote:  naive atheists I've ever met.

Just out of curiosity - what exactly is the crime about being a naive atheist?

Indecent exposure? Consider

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
18-01-2014, 08:57 AM (This post was last modified: 18-01-2014 09:28 AM by WitchSabrina.)
(18-01-2014 08:38 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  
(17-01-2014 04:30 PM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  ... and YES I am also spirit...
Well this is interesting.

WitchSabrina Wrote:I have learned (and spent Many years of studying) that the human spirit is fine and well on it's own.
You don't say! This is exciting!

WitchSabrina Wrote:It requires no driving force to operate nor exist. Its originality need not be sought nor explained.
Yabut you just said that you've spent years, MANY years, studying your claim. Obviously someone had to seek out information that would declare and conclude that your claim "need not be sought nor explained."
More interesting than your declaration that this spirit cannot be explained, (convenient), is that you hold up this belief to counter alla's claim.
So, alla's inexplicable position can't be correct because your inexplicable position is.
Many years of study doesn't mean what it once did, it seems.

WitchSabrina Wrote:The mystery...
It's mysterious! I should say. Drinking Beverage

WitchSabrina Wrote:... of what the human spirit IS or where it came from I just don't care. And I won't willy nilly apply a source for it just for the sake of having one.
Well of course you don't care. You've spent years... Sorry, I mean, many years studying something that can't be explained. Even though you must care in order to willy nilly apply your unfounded belief as a rebuttal, which at this point, is only a rebuttal for the sake of having one.

WitchSabrina Wrote:I hope this makes sense.
That one's too easy to take a shot at.Laughat

LOL
Well that was meant to sound just easy........ as in.... I've not defined human spirit regardless of years of study. I'm not sure it can be defined. Which I think is rather the point. You don't have to agree with my opinion of 'human spirit'.

And it wasn't rebuttal for the sake of having rebuttal. You're wrong about that. No I don't disagree with Alla that a 'human spirit' exists but I don't see that existence in the same way that she does - ie connected to deity. I'm surprised that was hard for you to follow.

Actually, Alla and I were making progress with communicating rather than being at odds with our different beliefs. Or I thought so anyway. By all means DO step in and derail my conversation with her and muck it up for sake of nit-picking my writing style. Because that's FAR more important than Alla and I finding a way to talk TO one another instead of AT one another.

*shakes head*

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
Find all posts by this user
18-01-2014, 09:02 AM
(18-01-2014 08:09 AM)maklelan Wrote:  I think I'm done here.
Good.. don't EVER come back.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
[+] 1 user Likes IndianAtheist's post
18-01-2014, 09:03 AM
So is the truthers' debate over?

Did we establish that Mak can become Pres?

Meanwhile, Mak, I would appreciate an answer to my question, if you are in a position to know.

Cheers

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
18-01-2014, 09:53 AM
(18-01-2014 09:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  So is the truthers' debate over?

Meanwhile, Mak, I would appreciate an answer to my question, if you are in a position to know.

Cheers

President of what?

Drinking Beverage

18-01-2014, 10:06 AM
That's weird. It's almost like being a rude asshole isn't conducive to productive discussion.

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
18-01-2014, 10:08 AM
(18-01-2014 09:53 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 09:03 AM)DLJ Wrote:  So is the truthers' debate over?

Cheers

President of what?

Drinking Beverage

That page deliberately left blank Thumbsup

18-01-2014, 10:11 AM
(18-01-2014 08:57 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 08:38 AM)Kestrel Wrote:  Well this is interesting.

You don't say! This is exciting!

Yabut you just said that you've spent years, MANY years, studying your claim. Obviously someone had to seek out information that would declare and conclude that your claim "need not be sought nor explained."
More interesting than your declaration that this spirit cannot be explained, (convenient), is that you hold up this belief to counter alla's claim.
So, alla's inexplicable position can't be correct because your inexplicable position is.
Many years of study doesn't mean what it once did, it seems.

It's mysterious! I should say. Drinking Beverage

Well of course you don't care. You've spent years... Sorry, I mean, many years studying something that can't be explained. Even though you must care in order to willy nilly apply your unfounded belief as a rebuttal, which at this point, is only a rebuttal for the sake of having one.

That one's too easy to take a shot at.Laughat

LOL
Well that was meant to sound just easy........ as in.... I've not defined human spirit regardless of years of study. I'm not sure it can be defined. Which I think is rather the point. You don't have to agree with my opinion of 'human spirit'.

And it wasn't rebuttal for the sake of having rebuttal. You're wrong about that. No I don't disagree with Alla that a 'human spirit' exists but I don't see that existence in the same way that she does - ie connected to deity. I'm surprised that was hard for you to follow.

Actually, Alla and I were making progress with communicating rather than being at odds with our different beliefs. Or I thought so anyway. By all means DO step in and derail my conversation with her and muck it up for sake of nit-picking my writing style. Because that's FAR more important than Alla and I finding a way to talk TO one another instead of AT one another.

*shakes head*
Yes! that's my girl.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
[+] 1 user Likes Alla's post
18-01-2014, 10:23 AM
(18-01-2014 10:06 AM)cjlr Wrote:  That's weird. It's almost like being a rude asshole isn't conducive to productive discussion.

Thumbsup LOL

18-01-2014, 11:43 AM
(18-01-2014 08:57 AM)WitchSabrina Wrote:  You don't have to agree with my opinion of 'human spirit'.
Thanks.
That's a load off. Drinking Beverage

WitchSabrina Wrote:And it wasn't rebuttal for the sake of having rebuttal. You're wrong about that. No I don't disagree with Alla that a 'human spirit' exists but I don't see that existence in the same way that she does - ie connected to deity. I'm surprised that was hard for you to follow.
That wasn't the thrust of my observation.
I'm not surprised that was hard for you to... hang on.....haaaanng onnnn...
This just in.
Uh huh. Drinking Beverage

WitchSabrina Wrote:Actually, Alla and I were making progress with communicating rather than being at odds with our different beliefs.
Alla Wrote:Yes! that's my girl.
Yeah.
You two have a soul-sista connection.
Not yet 24 hours old.
No doubt it will blossom and be wonderful.
WitchSabrina Wrote:By all means DO step in and derail my conversation with her and muck it up for sake of nit-picking my writing style. Because that's FAR more important than Alla and I finding a way to talk TO one another instead of AT one another.
Calling bullshit is an acceptable action in this forum. Only you can say why you're not aware of that. (Please don't take that as me inquiring why you aren't aware of it.)

Wake up. I'm shredding your stated argument. Not your writing style.

If my post "derails" your declared effort and goal, then try these guys.

"If you're going my way, I'll go with you."- Jim Croce