Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2014, 07:47 AM
RE: Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)
(19-01-2014 05:33 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 09:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  .

You are an ignorant tool. And that is just an insult.

Aw, Chippy. I'm flattered. You actually read my post and deigned to reply. Whose "tool" am I?

Also, you neglected to comment on my NE Patriots cheer.

Regards,
Doc

Isn't he great? When you stated tht at least you know the difference between relative and relativistic, he told you the history of the words, but without havig to actually demonstrate that he understood the difference. I guess maybe if he blathered with enough logomachist flubbery, no one would notice. It's absolutely ADORABLE when he does that. :-)

" Actually you don't. The term relativistic was in the philosophy lexicon well-before it came to appear in the physics lexicon. The earliest attestation of relativistic in the context of philosophy is 1886:

Encycl. Brit. XXI. 382/2 The elaborate presentation of sceptical and relativistic arguments.

The earliest attestation of relativistic in the context of physics is 1914:

L. Silberstein Theory of Relativity iv. 94 It requires, according to the relativistic view itself, some essential, though numerically slight, modifications. "

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2014, 10:50 AM
(18-01-2014 08:22 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 08:09 AM)maklelan Wrote:  I don't recall altering anything, and just barking otherwise doesn't really prove your point. I think I'm done here. Only one person had the integrity and self-respect to stand up for the truth. You and everyone else couldn't look away from your rhetorical prize for a second. You and several others here are the most disappointing and naive atheists I've ever met.

You have been arrogant, condescending, disingenuous, and wrong about science and atheism.

Good riddance.

+1 Thumbsup

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
19-01-2014, 10:59 AM
(19-01-2014 07:47 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 05:33 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  Aw, Chippy. I'm flattered. You actually read my post and deigned to reply. Whose "tool" am I?

Regards,
Doc

Isn't he great? When you stated tht at least you know the difference between relative and relativistic, he told you the history of the words, but without havig to actually demonstrate that he understood the difference. I guess maybe if he blathered with enough logomachist flubbery, no one would notice. It's absolutely ADORABLE when he does that. :-)

" Actually you don't. The term relativistic was in the philosophy lexicon well-before it came to appear in the physics lexicon. The earliest attestation of relativistic in the context of philosophy is 1886:

Encycl. Brit. XXI. 382/2 The elaborate presentation of sceptical and relativistic arguments.

The earliest attestation of relativistic in the context of physics is 1914:

L. Silberstein Theory of Relativity iv. 94 It requires, according to the relativistic view itself, some essential, though numerically slight, modifications. "

The fucking moron writes a fucking novel bleating on and on about ad hominem FALLACIES, and completely ignores that [ad] hominem[/i] means "to the man" and appropriately describes personal attacks. He goes on a fucking tirade about ad hominem fallacies, but you didn't claim that his use of personal attacks constituted Argumentum Ad Hominem, did you?

[Image: redherring.gif]

He's fucking Rosanne Rosannadanna.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
19-01-2014, 04:29 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 04:39 PM by Chippy.)
(19-01-2014 07:47 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Isn't he great? When you stated tht at least you know the difference between relative and relativistic, he told you the history of the words, but without havig to actually demonstrate that he understood the difference. I guess maybe if he blathered with enough logomachist flubbery, no one would notice. It's absolutely ADORABLE when he does that. :-)

I suggest you search "DocSkeptic"'s posts for the context of my response rather than presume to such an extent.

Your ignorance is do profound you are yet to plumb its depths.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-01-2014, 04:34 PM
(19-01-2014 05:33 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(18-01-2014 09:12 PM)Chippy Wrote:  .

You are an ignorant tool. And that is just an insult.

Aw, Chippy. I'm flattered. You actually read my post and deigned to reply. Whose "tool" am I?

Regards,
Doc

No rebuttal. You are yet another simple-minded ignoramus on this forum. It would be refreshing to see you make a substantive post that is actually free from technical error and is logically sound.

Why are you are Doc Skeptic? What do you have a doctorate in? Clearly not in philosophy, logic or genetics.
19-01-2014, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 04:51 PM by Cathym112.)
(19-01-2014 04:34 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 05:33 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  Aw, Chippy. I'm flattered. You actually read my post and deigned to reply. Whose "tool" am I?

Regards,
Doc

No rebuttal. You are yet another simple-minded ignoramus on this forum. It would be refreshing to see you make a substantive post that is actually free from technical error and is logically sound.

Why are you are Doc Skeptic? What do you have a doctorate in? Clearly not in philosophy, logic or genetics.

Why are you Chippy? Is that short hand for Chip on his Shoulder? Ironically, the term stems from a Superiority Complex, which is defined as an inflated estimate of one's own merit, usually manifested in arrogance.

All told, I don't really understand your obsession with banging on your intellectual chest, in order to show who is the smartest chimp in the room. You win, Chippy. You are the smartest ball showing monkey on the forum. Your mother must be so proud.

I mean, really. What exactly is your goal in displaying your internet prowess? Great job, you can look up words, and tell everyone the origin. You can find obscure references that support your claims without even anyone having asked you. You have a great understanding of philosophy. But thats not winning you any prizes, now is it?

Philosophy, while important, is an intellectual circle jerk. It accomplishes absolutely nothing other than to get you off, which, I'm all for, except that you have a sadistic obsession with it. Maybe thats why you can't leave Mark Fulton alone, I dunno.

Give it a fucking rest already

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
19-01-2014, 04:48 PM
(19-01-2014 04:41 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Is that short hand for Chip on his Shoulder? Ironically, the term stems from a Superiority Complex, which is defined as an inflated estimate of one's own merit, usually manifested in arrogance.

Actually no:

chip on one's shoulder
Fig. a bad attitude that tends to get someone easily upset.[1]

Only an idiot like you would try and make a generalisaion about the causes of a behaviour that is described in a figure of speech.

As usual you don't know what you are talking about.
19-01-2014, 04:50 PM
(19-01-2014 04:34 PM)Chippy Wrote:  

Regards,
Doc

Ah Chippy, back for another therapy session, eh? Very well, for your depression and anxiety, I would advise Prozac 20 mg daily.

For your OCD, a little fluvoxamine would go a long way.

For your rage and anger, I recommend a bilateral orchiectomy. Of course, we may have to sew on a pair first as I suspect that last tiff with GirlyMan may have left you scrotally empty.

Please pay your copayment on the way out. See you next week!

Doc
[+] 2 users Like docskeptic's post
19-01-2014, 04:53 PM
(19-01-2014 04:48 PM)Chippy Wrote:  
(19-01-2014 04:41 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Is that short hand for Chip on his Shoulder? Ironically, the term stems from a Superiority Complex, which is defined as an inflated estimate of one's own merit, usually manifested in arrogance.

Actually no:

chip on one's shoulder
Fig. a bad attitude that tends to get someone easily upset.[1]

Only an idiot like you would try and make a generalisaion about the causes of a behaviour that is described in a figure of speech.

As usual you don't know what you are talking about.

Nice try, Chip.

to seem angry all the time because you think you have been treated unfairly or feel you are not as good as other people:
He's got a chip on his shoulder about not having been to university.
(Definition of have a chip on your shoulder from the Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary & Thesaurus Cambridge University Press)

Unless of course, all the people at Cambridge are idiots too, I guess?

19-01-2014, 04:56 PM
(19-01-2014 04:50 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  Ah Chippy, back for another therapy session, eh? Very well, for your depression and anxiety, I would advise Prozac 20 mg daily.

For your OCD, a little fluvoxamine would go a long way.

For your rage and anger, I recommend a bilateral orchiectomy. Of course, we may have to sew on a pair first as I suspect that last tiff with GirlyMan may have left you scrotally empty.

Please pay your copayment on the way out. See you next week!

Doc

Trying to pathologise your interlocutor when you have been squashed in an argument is perhaps the cheapest of rhetoorical ploys. Clearly you learnt nothing from Walton and Krabbe.

I hope you choke on a syphilitic cock. You suck.