Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-01-2014, 07:30 PM
RE: Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)
(19-01-2014 07:24 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  If chippy doesn't give a fuck about the rating system as he claims, why is he dolling out negative reps to people?!?

Consider

Because I just felt like doing so this morning. I still don't give a fuck about the rating system that is why I won't give you a negative or postive rep--I can just can't be assed doing so. I haven't given Fulton a rep either even though I think he's a giant knob wearing spectacles and pretending to be a person. (Another phallic joke!)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Cathym, what exactly is the impediment that you have that prevents you from thinking something through before you post? I've noticed that you don't learn from your mistakes. You defamed Maklelan on the basis of an arbitrary presumption and then you launched into this thread in the same manner and you will likely continue to do so. And you didn't manage to listen to--not read, listen--all of Boghossian's book. Did you even understand what you listened to? You could benefit from the lessons he gives on clear thinking. The way you think is definitely not how I would expect someone who holds a masters degree to think. You are at the advanced high school level.
19-01-2014, 07:47 PM (This post was last modified: 19-01-2014 07:51 PM by IndianAtheist.)
(19-01-2014 07:19 PM)Chippy Wrote:  So why aren't you creating threads that are critiques of the Vedas and the caste system?
Because the educated urban Indian Society does not practice Caste system.

Besides aren't there "blue collared" and "White collared" people in the U.S too? that's kinda like caste system too minus the social isolation.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
Find all posts by this user
19-01-2014, 07:58 PM
(19-01-2014 07:47 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Because the urban Indian Society does not practice Caste system.

Yes but it still exists outside the suburbs.

Quote:Besides aren't there s "blue collared" and "White collared" people in the U.S too?

I am not from the USA but in the USA (and the rest of the Anglophone world) class division is not quite the same as the caste system. Also the trend of the last 50-years across the Anglophone world is that the working class has shrunk as a result of deindustrialisation (manufacturing moving to East and South Asia). In some parts of the Anglophone world the remnants of the "working class" are unionised so they enjoy safe, clean conditions and good pay. Also, in all of the Anglophone world there is much upward mobility in the class system. Investigate the first and second-generation migrants to the USA, UK and Australia to see what I am talking about.

As an example, many of the dirtiest, most strenuous, most dangerous jobs are highly paid in Australia (because no one wants to do them) whereas in India these jobs fall to the lowest castes that are paid a pittance. For these reasons I don't think there is a real point of comparison.
19-01-2014, 08:35 PM
(19-01-2014 05:53 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Girly's position is that Chippy ain't getting enough hugs. Hug

NAAAAAAHHHHHH...

Chippy ain't gettin' enough High Fives.

In the FACE.

With a CHAIR.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
[+] 1 user Likes Taqiyya Mockingbird's post
20-01-2014, 06:29 AM
(19-01-2014 07:38 PM)Chippy Wrote:  Cathym, what exactly is the impediment that you have that prevents you from thinking something through before you post? I've noticed that you don't learn from your mistakes. You defamed Maklelan on the basis of an arbitrary presumption and then you launched into this thread in the same manner and you will likely continue to do so. And you didn't manage to listen to--not read, listen--all of Boghossian's book. Did you even understand what you listened to? You could benefit from the lessons he gives on clear thinking. The way you think is definitely not how I would expect someone who holds a masters degree to think. You are at the advanced high school level.

Listening to the author read the entire book to me, in an unabridged version, is the same as reading te fucking thing.

Since it's 16 hours long, I'm still listening to it. I never said I finished it, anywhere did I?

Do you have some kind of impediment with reading comprehension?

Yes - when I couldn't find evidence when Mr. Oxford was waiving his degree around like Ron Jeremy - I stated that I could find no evidence. I didn't conclusively state that he didn't, and I standed corrected when I was mistaken.

I guess chippy has never made mistakes, eh?

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
20-01-2014, 07:31 AM (This post was last modified: 20-01-2014 07:34 AM by Chippy.)
(20-01-2014 06:29 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Since it's 16 hours long, I'm still listening to it. I never said I finished it, anywhere did I?

Yes you implied you had finished it when you spoke about it in the past tense. You wrote you " I hated this book".[1]. If you were still reading it you would have written "I hate this book".

Quote:Do you have some kind of impediment with reading comprehension?

No I don't, the problem is that you are a dishonest person.

Quote:Yes - when I couldn't find evidence when Mr. Oxford was waiving his degree around like Ron Jeremy - I stated that I could find no evidence. I didn't conclusively state that he didn't, and I standed corrected when I was mistaken.

No you insinuated that he was a liar.

Quote:I guess chippy has never made mistakes, eh?

You didn't make a mistake. You resorted to besmirching the man's character because you lost an argument. That is what you do. You don't have the brains or the knowledge to engage in an academic debate so you just resort to calling your interlocuctors liars or impostors. If Maklelan was not an Oxford scholar it would have been worse for you because he made mince meat out of you. In your haste to defame him you didn't stop to think what it would mean if an impostor did so easily flatten you like an annoying bug. Is it a case of of your figurative mouth getting ahead of the better part of your brain or do you never have the realisation that you just posted something idiotic, i.e. there is no better part of your brain and your are constitutionally inept?
20-01-2014, 09:23 AM
Good god, would you two (Chippy and Cathym) just get on with the after fight make-up sex already? I think you'll both feel better when you're done... Tongue

[Image: GrumpyCat_01.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
20-01-2014, 11:41 AM
(20-01-2014 09:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Good god, would you two (Chippy and Cathym) just get on with the after fight make-up sex already? I think you'll both feel better when you're done... Tongue

Well I would if he didn't have such an impotence problem. Its hard to have sex with a soft noodle.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 3 users Like Cathym112's post
20-01-2014, 11:52 AM
(20-01-2014 11:41 AM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(20-01-2014 09:23 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Good god, would you two (Chippy and Cathym) just get on with the after fight make-up sex already? I think you'll both feel better when you're done... Tongue

Well I would if he didn't have such an impotence problem. Its hard to have sex with a soft noodle.

That and............

oh never-mind.

Thumbsup

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
[+] 1 user Likes WitchSabrina's post