Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)
(16-01-2014 05:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  It doesn't say that black skin means something bad/horrible/inferior.

Only if you have no reading comprehension skills. Lets try it this way:

Prisoners are forced to be marked with the words INMATE across Orange Jumpsuits to distinguish the criminals from the rest of the population.

Criminals are bad.

if you saw a man wearing a jailhouse Orange jumpsuit with the word INMATE across the back of it running across your front lawn, you'd immediately characterize him as a criminal and be suspicious of him, not want to associate with him, or have the man's babies.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2014, 05:45 PM
(16-01-2014 05:36 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 05:30 PM)Alla Wrote:  It says that wicked people had a mark: black or dark skin. So? What is so bad about black skin?
what is wrong with black skin? I find it even more attractive then white skin. I love to have sun tan/ darker skin.
Does it say that black skin is curse or punishment? NO.
Does it say that white skin or black skin means to have different qualities or abilities?

Whats bad about having dark skin? Uh...because its a sign you are wicked.

YES IT DOES SAY ITS A CURSE!
Where does it say it is a curse?
Mark or sign is always NEUTRAL. Mark doesn't matter. What matter is the curse.
Black skin or MARK is not an obstacle to inherit heaven. But curse is an obstacle.
Curse is bad not the skin color.
Mark is for CONVIENCE only.
Why black skin? Not green or purple? Answer: if someone had white skin and was righteous but then became wicked person he became OPPOSITE of what he was.
Black is opposite of white. It only to show that someone became OPPOSITE of what he/she was.
This is how I UNDERSTAND and SEE.
If you SEE it differently that is OK with me. The most importantly for me how I see and understand.

English is not my native language.
that awkward moment between the Premortal Existence and your Resurrection
16-01-2014, 05:48 PM
(16-01-2014 05:45 PM)Alla Wrote:  Where does it say it is a curse?
Mark or sign is always NEUTRAL. Mark doesn't matter. What matter is the curse.
Black skin or MARK is not an obstacle to inherit heaven. But curse is an obstacle.
Curse is bad not the skin color.
Mark is for CONVIENCE only.
Why black skin? Not green or purple? Answer: if someone had white skin and was righteous but then became wicked person he became OPPOSITE of what he was.
Black is opposite of white. It only to show that someone became OPPOSITE of what he/she was.
This is how I UNDERSTAND and SEE.
If you SEE it differently that is OK with me. The most importantly for me how I see and understand.

HOLYSHIT!!!!!!! YOU ARE A FUCKING, RAGING RACIST!!!! WHAT IN THE FUCK? Ohmy
THIS IS INSANITY!

16-01-2014, 05:48 PM
(16-01-2014 05:38 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 05:32 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Alla you can't be this stupid. But if you are, I'm gonna use little words for you so that hopefully you'll understand.

black skin = cursed. cursed = bad. white skin = not cursed. Not cursed = good.
thats racist honey.

the were black and despised among all people. Thats pretty fucking racist.

a (black) race that preserves a curse = bad. thats racist.

aside from the fact that it specifically says to not mix with the black race because their race is cursed and therefore bad?'

gee...I dunno, it basically says all black people and bi-racial are full of mischief (aka thugs), and animals (aka savages)
You say this. What I see is this:
Only SOME and PARTICULAR very, very WIECKED people got dark skin. Only they are marked. ALL their decedents have dark skin because their inherit it, thanks to Mother Nature.
I don't see that it says that there is something wrong or bad about black skin.
Only RACISTS will ASSUME that black skin means something offensive or bad.
I find black skin very attractive. I wish I was darker.

uh huh. I guess a guy just walking around with an orange INMATE jumpsuit he inherited from his dad would be perceived as good? I mean, after all, the association between orange INMATE jumpsuits and criminals hasn't been made or anything, so anyone seeing this will think orange jumpsuits are a good thing, and can even distinguish that the color orange is very attractive.

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day - Bill Watterson
[+] 1 user Likes Cathym112's post
16-01-2014, 05:51 PM
(16-01-2014 05:42 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 05:33 PM)Alla Wrote:  It doesn't say that black skin means something bad/horrible/inferior.

Only if you have no reading comprehension skills. Lets try it this way:

Prisoners are forced to be marked with the words INMATE across Orange Jumpsuits to distinguish the criminals from the rest of the population.

Criminals are bad.

if you saw a man wearing a jailhouse Orange jumpsuit with the word INMATE across the back of it running across your front lawn, you'd immediately characterize him as a criminal and be suspicious of him, not want to associate with him, or have the man's babies.
Does it make me a racist not to want to associate with a WICKED person? Orange suit is for the convenience: I know it is wicked person(DANGER)
Why don't I want to associate with the WICKED person? because of the ORANGE color of the suit/BLACK color of the skin or because of who this person is?
I don't care about orange or black. I care about moral character.

16-01-2014, 05:53 PM
(16-01-2014 05:48 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  HOLYSHIT!!!!!!! YOU ARE A FUCKING, RAGING RACIST!!!! WHAT IN THE FUCK? Ohmy
THIS IS INSANITY!
I call you RACIST back. You are racist because you assume that black skin is offensive.
Shame on you for being racist.

16-01-2014, 05:56 PM
(16-01-2014 05:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 05:48 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  HOLYSHIT!!!!!!! YOU ARE A FUCKING, RAGING RACIST!!!! WHAT IN THE FUCK? Ohmy
THIS IS INSANITY!
I call you RACIST back. You are racist because you assume that black skin is offensive.

You are a racist, and an idiot. Or else a racist and a dishonest lier. Either way, you are a racist.

You should problably now stop. ...seriously...

16-01-2014, 06:01 PM
(16-01-2014 05:56 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 05:53 PM)Alla Wrote:  I call you RACIST back. You are racist because you assume that black skin is offensive.

You are a racist, and an idiot. Or else a racist and a dishonest lier. Either way, you are a racist.

Of course I will stop. There is no point to talk to you because you can not show me what is racist in those verses.
You are racist. So, stop calling me racist.

16-01-2014, 06:01 PM
(16-01-2014 05:51 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 05:42 PM)Cathym112 Wrote:  Only if you have no reading comprehension skills. Lets try it this way:

Criminals are bad.

Does it make me a racist not to want to associate with a WICKED person? Orange suit is for the convenience: I know it is wicked person(DANGER)
Why don't I want to associate with the WICKED person? because of the ORANGE color of the suit/BLACK color of the skin or because of who this person is?
I don't care about orange or black. I care about moral character.

thus proving my point. if a person is wearing an orange suit, they are wicked and dangerous. If all of this man's children now wear orange suits because they inherited all of them from their dad, then you cannot tell the diffence between the actual criminal and his offspring since everyone in the fucking room is wearing an orange jumpsuit. Therefore, you are suspicious of EVERYONE In a jumpsuit. You are suspicious of EVERYONE who is black.

Rev is right. You have to be a Poe.

16-01-2014, 06:14 PM
(16-01-2014 06:01 PM)Alla Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 05:56 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  You are a racist, and an idiot. Or else a racist and a dishonest lier. Either way, you are a racist.

Of course I will stop. There is no point to talk to you because you can not show me what is racist in those verses.
You are racist. So, stop calling me racist.

What I know is that your racist "god" would hate me, were "he" real, because according to "him" I should not even exist. I am the mixing of the white skin with the black skin he was so against, and as such, according to Mormon scripture, I continue to carry the "curse" simply due to the circumstances of my birth. That's fucked up racism.

Fucking racisted ass religion.

You are a racist!