Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-01-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Mormonism: A White Supremacy Cult? (answer: yes)
(16-01-2014 07:40 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Aww its so cute @maklelan is whiteknighting @alla LOL Rolleyes

And you guys are belligerently insulting and berating someone you know just doesn't know better because atheism. Well done.

My Blog
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-01-2014, 08:02 PM
(16-01-2014 07:44 PM)maklelan Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 07:40 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  Aww its so cute @maklelan is whiteknighting @alla LOL Rolleyes

And you guys are belligerently insulting and berating someone you know just doesn't know better because atheism. Well done.

No, it's because religion.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
16-01-2014, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 16-01-2014 10:35 PM by IndianAtheist.)
(16-01-2014 07:44 PM)maklelan Wrote:  And you guys are belligerently insulting and berating someone you know just doesn't know better because atheism. Well done.
In case you haven't noticed that was my first post on this thread.. so stop making generalizations you don't speak for me.Drinking Beverage

I also love how you make it look like as if atheism is an active belief stance whereas it actually is a LACK of one.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
[+] 1 user Likes IndianAtheist's post
16-01-2014, 08:07 PM
(16-01-2014 08:02 PM)Chas Wrote:  No, it's because religion.

Religion: the bane of humanity that is utterly clueless in regards to its evil nature.
16-01-2014, 08:18 PM
(16-01-2014 07:44 PM)maklelan Wrote:  

If someone as clueless as Alla was not on your "team" you would lambast her nonstop. But because she buys the same illogical bullshit we should treat her astounding stupidity and willful ignorance with kid gloves. You have lost all credibility as far as I am concerned, you may be a decent scholar but in the real world you just a pompas ass.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
16-01-2014, 08:21 PM
(16-01-2014 08:06 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  In case you haven't noticed that was my first post on this thread.. so stop making generalizations you don't speak for me.Drinking Beverage

And I'm not speaking only to you.

(16-01-2014 08:06 PM)IndianAtheist Wrote:  I also love how you make it look like as if atheism is an active belief stance whereas it actually is a LACK of one.

It is an active "belief stance," unless you really mean to insist that atheism constitutes complete neutrality to any and all beliefs, religious or otherwise.

My Blog
16-01-2014, 08:23 PM
(16-01-2014 08:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  If someone as clueless as Alla was not on your "team" you would lambast her nonstop.

No, I wouldn't, because she's not being mean about it. Everyone else here is being incredibly mean and insulting while she just tries to express herself and understand.

(16-01-2014 08:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  But because she buys the same illogical bullshit we should treat her astounding stupidity and willful ignorance with kid gloves. You have lost all credibility as far as I am concerned, you may be a decent scholar but in the real world you just a pompas ass.

I'm a pompous ass because I'm pointing out that you're belligerently railing on someone who's native language isn't English and who explicitly stated that she had no thoughts on this issue and was just now looking them up?

My Blog
16-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Yabut....
Didn't Karl Malone play for the Jazz?
[Image: Karl-Malone1.jpg]

I'll close the door on my way out Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
16-01-2014, 08:39 PM
(16-01-2014 08:21 PM)maklelan Wrote:  And I'm not speaking only to you.
Well you did club me with others who were accusing @alla of being racist whereas i clearly didn't participate in this thread until now.

I just thought it was hilarious to see you white knight someone like that LOL
Quote:It is an active "belief stance,"
No it isn't... if you don't believe in fairies then you're not an active "Non-fairy believer" you just dismiss the claims and move on your way.

Dreams/Hallucinations/delusions are not evidence
Wishful thinking is not evidence
Disproved statements&Illogical conclusions are not evidence
Logical fallacies&Unsubstantiated claims are not evidence
Vague prophecies is not evidence
Data that requires a certain belief is not evidence
16-01-2014, 08:44 PM
(16-01-2014 08:18 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(16-01-2014 07:44 PM)maklelan Wrote:  And you guys are belligerently insulting and berating someone you know just doesn't know better because atheism. Well done.

If someone as clueless as Alla was not on your "team" you would lambast her nonstop. But because she buys the same illogical bullshit we should treat her astounding stupidity and willful ignorance with kid gloves. You have lost all credibility as far as I am concerned, you may be a decent scholar but in the real world you just a pompas ass.

There's some "real world" here? Tongue

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user