Poll: Are you a morning person or night owl?
Morning Person
Night Owl
Neither
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Morning Person or Night Owl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-01-2016, 10:57 AM
RE: Morning Person or Night Owl
I'm a night owl most definitely.

(26-01-2016 02:53 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Night owl. I don't want to go to bed, and then once you finally get me there kicking and screaming, I don't want to get up. Unless I've already been up for 24+ hours, then I'm going to bed at 7pm! I'm getting in bed now (almost 3 pm) and have to get up for work in 2 hours.

Depending on who is getting you there, screaming should start when you get to the bed, but not necessarily , kitchen floor , stairs, top of the table, under the table...can also work just fine.

. . . ................................ ......................................... . [Image: 2dsmnow.gif] Eat at Joe's
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Slowminded's post
29-01-2016, 11:44 AM
Well, I went to bed at 11 last night. Woke up at 7. I feel freakin' awesome. The difference between 6.5 and 8 hours. Smile

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
[+] 4 users Like Adrianime's post
29-01-2016, 12:58 PM
I'm naturally a night owl, but I also get the most done early in the morning, so I act like both and rely on coffee to make up the difference. I've found it's helpful to set multiple alarms, but make sure that your most annoying is always set to your I-must-get-up-now-or-I'll-be-late-for-work-but-at-I-can-hit-snooze-one-more-time-if-I-skip-shaving-and-don't-need-to-wear-a-tie wake-up time. Don't ever set that one for an earlier time, because once you get used to sleeping through it, you're toast.

It's not the healthiest option, but ...oh...hey! Coffee's ready. BRB... Drinking Beverage

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
29-01-2016, 02:37 PM
(29-01-2016 09:08 AM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Why does the night only get the cool animal description. Can it be a morning doe? (I guess the normies describe it at being a Owl or a Lark) that seems dull, just another bird.

Really I'm more a between dusk & dawn person, that is my prime time of existing. I am seeing it is called crepuscular.

So I label myself a Crepuscular Ocelot. Big Grin

Crepuscular means 'in the twilight', so it is around dawn or around dusk, not between them.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
29-01-2016, 05:29 PM
Unlike a werewolf succumbing to the power of a full moon at night, a weresexmonster can be forced to transform at any time of the day, or night!

So both, I guess! Evil_monster

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
30-01-2016, 05:15 AM
(29-01-2016 05:29 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Unlike a werewolf succumbing to the power of a full moon at night, a weresexmonster can be forced to transform at any time of the day, or night!

So both, I guess! Evil_monster

That sounds....rapey Unsure

30-01-2016, 07:16 AM
Definitely a night owl but not out of choice insomnia is a bitch
30-01-2016, 07:17 AM
(30-01-2016 07:16 AM)adey67 Wrote:  Definitely a night owl but not out of choice insomnia is a bitch

Hug

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi