Poll: Are you a morning person or night owl?
Morning Person
Night Owl
Neither
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Morning Person or Night Owl

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-01-2016, 02:20 PM (This post was last modified: 26-01-2016 02:29 PM by jennybee.)
Morning Person or Night Owl
Are you a morning person or a night owl (or neither)? I'm a night owl but want to be more of a morning person. For those of you who are morning people--do you have any tips on how you are able to pop out of bed and get shit done in the morning without wanting seventeen cups of coffee? Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2016, 02:27 PM
RE: Morning Person or Night Owl
I tend to stay up until at least 2 a.m., but I can't stay up longer than that now because I had sleep deprivation issues at one point. I'm getting more comfortable with mornings, I think, but I'm still not a morning person.

[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
26-01-2016, 02:28 PM
Late afternoon is more my speed.

In college I would stay up most of the night. Wouldn't go to bed till sometimes 5 or 6 am. Now i'm in bed at 10pm. Wake up at at 5:30am. Hate mornings, and i'm always tiered at night.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
[+] 2 users Like Commonsensei's post
26-01-2016, 02:29 PM
I can't stay up late. So I might be a morning person. But I'm not really a morning person either. I seldom jump out of bed. Guess it's neither then.
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
26-01-2016, 02:30 PM
I can be either if need be.

I like to get my regular 6 or 7 hours and I don't really care when it starts and ends.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
26-01-2016, 02:34 PM
hoo hoo.... night owl if I have a choice. Night is more quite, dark and less people. Smile

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
[+] 2 users Like Heatheness's post
26-01-2016, 02:35 PM
Most days I wake up about 08.00 and go to sleep about 23.30 or something like that. Don't have much problem with getting up.

The first revolt is against the supreme tyranny of theology, of the phantom of God. As long as we have a master in heaven, we will be slaves on earth.

Mikhail Bakunin.
[+] 1 user Likes Szuchow's post
26-01-2016, 02:43 PM
You forgot the option "both" on your poll.

Due to raging insomnia, I'm both a morning person and a night owl. Dodgy -But my most natural tendency is to be a night owl.
[+] 5 users Like Aliza's post
26-01-2016, 02:46 PM
It's 4:40am here so... erm... not sure.

If I want to be lively when I leap out of bed (6:47am usually) I have to have had a gluten-free diet for a few weeks prior. And I don't like coffee.

Also, late night exercise is good for feeling energised in the morning.

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
26-01-2016, 02:47 PM
(26-01-2016 02:43 PM)Aliza Wrote:  You forgot the option "both" on your poll.

Due to raging insomnia, I'm both a morning person and a night owl. Dodgy -But my most natural tendency is to be a night owl.

Good point! I usually think one or the other or somewhere in the middle. But you're right, it could be both.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post