Morons Everywhere

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2015, 12:25 PM
Morons Everywhere
I'm a Libertarian. I believe in letting people make their own choices.

But....

I got into it at WalMart with a pair of dumb young girls. Both smoking in a small car, with a kid in a booster seat........

I suppose it's Darwinian. A bit of chlorine in the gene pool, but the kid didn't sign up for an increased chance of lung cancer........

Then, I look at the anti vaccine types......

I hate to wish disaster on them -- but what happens when they skip the vaccines - their kid gets autism - then dies of measles, mumps or some other completely avoidable disease????

Who they gonna blame????

Trust me - they'll find a lawyer who will find SOMEBODY to blame...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
17-02-2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Morons Everywhere
Personal responsibility isn't high on a lot of people's list ... and when it is, some seem to take it into the realm of the extreme. Confused

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
17-02-2015, 06:35 PM
Quote:I got into it at WalMart with a pair of dumb young girls. Both smoking in a small car, with a kid in a booster seat....

Which should be illegal.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
17-02-2015, 06:49 PM
(17-02-2015 12:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I got into it at WalMart with a pair of dumb young girls.

It is, after all, Wal Mart.

Did you hear the one about...

A very loud, ugly, mean and nasty woman walks into Wal-Mart with her two kids, yelling obscenities at them all the way through the entrance.

The Wal-Mart Greeter said pleasantly "Good morning, and welcome to Wal-Mart. Nice children you have there. Are they twins?"

The woman stopped yelling long enough to say,
“Hell no they aren't twins. The oldest one's 9 and the other one's 7. Why the hell would you think they're twins? Are you blind, or just stupid?"

"I'm neither Ma'am," replied the greeter.
“I just couldn’t believe you could get laid twice.”
"Have a good day and thank you for shopping at Wal-Mart ."

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 8 users Like Full Circle's post
17-02-2015, 06:57 PM
I quit going to Walmart about two years ago - one of the best decisions I ever made.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
17-02-2015, 07:35 PM
(17-02-2015 06:57 PM)Anjele Wrote:  I quit going to Walmart about two years ago - one of the best decisions I ever made.

I work at NZ's version of Wal Mart (though not as big and not as diverse) and from experience I can safely say that stuff that is suppose to be cheap and nasty is not always cheap but it is always most certainly nasty.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
17-02-2015, 08:08 PM
Many of the patrons are both cheap and nasty - at least at Walmart. When a new one opens the less nasty people go there...after a couple months the really nasty ones find and foul the new stores. There is a very small window of time when it's not totally disgusting.

I remember saying I was going to go upstairs and change and get ready to go to Walmart one day and my husband asked why...good point...should have gone in my pajamas with my hair and teeth not brushed like the rest of the crowd. I probably could have skipped shoes too. Dodgy If only I had a dirty, screeching toddler to drag along it could have been perfect.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

17-02-2015, 08:37 PM (This post was last modified: 17-02-2015 08:42 PM by Free Thought.)
(17-02-2015 06:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
Quote:I got into it at WalMart with a pair of dumb young girls. Both smoking in a small car, with a kid in a booster seat....

Which should be illegal.

You forget, Muffs.

They are not allowed to legislate things which make sense over there. ... Or they just don't want to.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-02-2015, 08:41 PM
(17-02-2015 08:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 06:35 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Which should be illegal.

You forget, Muffs.

They are not allowed to legislate things which make sense over there. ... Or they just don't want to.

Stupid is still not against the law here. Some places do have laws against smoking in a car that has a child in it. The thing is that there needs to be law enforcement around to see it and ticket the person/people.

Did you take up Zeke's job of downing America?

17-02-2015, 08:51 PM
(17-02-2015 08:41 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(17-02-2015 08:37 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  You forget, Muffs.

Stupid is still not against the law here. Some places do have laws against smoking in a car that has a child in it. The thing is that there needs to be law enforcement around to see it and ticket the person/people.

Did you take up Zeke's job of downing America?

Of course not. I've been taking shots at the US longer than Zeke has.
I'd say the key difference is that Zeke does it out of a form of contempt for the US, whereas I take shots because the US is a very convenient, and topical, target. Besides, baseless mockery is sort of a cultural thing.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post