Morons Everywhere

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
17-02-2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Morons Everywhere
Like I've said before, "Never support a law that you are not willing to kill to enforce."

Over-legislation is ultimately counterproductive. It not only fails to stop the problems it criminalizes, but creates a cumbersome, inefficient, and wasteful system in the process, not to mention a society in which the people lose respect for those give the burden of responsibility for enforcing the bullshit laws they thought they wanted so bad.

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
17-02-2015, 09:05 PM
(17-02-2015 08:59 PM)yakherder Wrote:  Like I've said before, "Never support a law that you are not willing to kill to enforce."

Over-legislation is ultimately counterproductive. It not only fails to stop the problems it criminalizes, but creates a cumbersome, inefficient, and wasteful system in the process, not to mention a society in which the people lose respect for those give the burden of responsibility for enforcing the bullshit laws they thought they wanted so bad.

That has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. Would you kill to enforce Drunk Driving Laws? Or Insider Trading laws? I wouldn't yet both are way more helpful than harmful.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
17-02-2015, 09:07 PM
(17-02-2015 12:25 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I'm a Libertarian. I believe in letting people make their own choices.

But....

I got into it at WalMart with a pair of dumb young girls. Both smoking in a small car, with a kid in a booster seat........

I suppose it's Darwinian. A bit of chlorine in the gene pool, but the kid didn't sign up for an increased chance of lung cancer........

Then, I look at the anti vaccine types......

I hate to wish disaster on them -- but what happens when they skip the vaccines - their kid gets autism - then dies of measles, mumps or some other completely avoidable disease????

Who they gonna blame????

Trust me - they'll find a lawyer who will find SOMEBODY to blame...

I feel your pain. I really do.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
17-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Quote:Like I've said before, "Never support a law that you are not willing to kill to enforce."

What kind of hillbilly, gun-toting 'Murican stupid ass retarded shit is that!?
[Image: OpoQQ.jpg]

You have got to be one dumbass motherfucker to believe that.
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
18-02-2015, 12:38 AM
(17-02-2015 09:05 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Would you kill to enforce Drunk Driving Laws? Or Insider Trading laws?

Draco of Athens says "Hell YEAH!"

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
18-02-2015, 01:45 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2015 01:49 PM by Lienda Bella.)
(17-02-2015 12:38 PM)kim Wrote:  Personal responsibility isn't high on a lot of people's list ... and when it is, some seem to take it into the realm of the extreme. Confused

Dodgy

Oh, they care about responsibility. They just like to dump it onto everyone else instead. Why else is there an epidemic of perfectionist hypocrites?
[+] 1 user Likes Lienda Bella's post