Moses on DMT?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2015, 08:55 PM
Moses on DMT?
Some Hebrew professor says he believes Moses was on DMT when he chatted with YHWH as a burning bush. Of course it's hard to take this seriously since Moses never existed, but it's nice to hear anyway.

http://higherperspectives.com/moses-dmt/...o&ts_pid=2

Check out my now-defunct atheism blog. It's just a blog, no ads, no revenue, no gods.
----
Atheism promotes critical thinking; theism promotes hypocritical thinking. -- Me
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes WillHopp's post
28-07-2015, 08:58 PM
RE: Moses on DMT?
I wonder what that prof was on?

Atheism is NOT a Religion. It's A Personal Relationship With Reality!
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Minimalist's post
29-07-2015, 05:30 AM
When people fall into psycho-pop, the results can be rather hilarious and sad. Your small article doesn't mention it, but Benny Shanon is professor of what? I doubt she is any serious historian or even theologian since both group agree that Moses is a largely fictional character made of several different historical figures to give a face to the different leaders of the migrating Hebrew from the Arabic peninsula and Sinai to what is now Israel, Jordan, Syria and Iraq. At least her original paper reports that it’s a very speculative hypothesis. It's not completely insane since LSD under its natural form, a fungus that can grow on barley and wheat, is now believed to be the cause of most witch's curse and subsequent hunt and execution. The proofs behind that theory are pretty solid.
[+] 2 users Like epronovost's post
29-07-2015, 06:39 AM
Probably half of the world's religions got started by some guy eating something that whacked him out -- and he "saw god"....

The other half got started by devious fuckers who wanted to get control over everyone else......

There wasn't a single one created by some spooky dude who lives in the sky....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post