Most Americans I know personally are now drunk! :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Most Americans I know personally are now drunk! :)
I have just had a LOT of Skype calls and messages from musician friends, artists and actors in the States. They are all off their trees. Big Grin

So, how you doin'? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Most Americans I know personally are now drunk! :)
(09-11-2016 07:23 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I have just had a LOT of Skype calls and messages from musician friends, artists and actors in the States. They are all off their trees. Big Grin

So, how you doin'? Smile

I have just initiated the drinking process now. I'm home for the evening, and so it is time.

My strategy of ignoring my problems until they disappear never seems to work out for me. ...I'll try to get around to dealing with that in the near future.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
09-11-2016, 07:43 PM
I may have had a few shots of tequila last night Hobo and will be later tonight as well when I go out for Mexican food. I'm going to get my margarita on Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
09-11-2016, 07:45 PM
(09-11-2016 07:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I may have had a few shots of tequila last night Hobo and will be later tonight as well when I go out for Mexican food. I'm going to get my margarita on Wink

You GO girl! Have one for me. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Sober, despite the world's best efforts. Smile
[+] 9 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
09-11-2016, 07:54 PM
(09-11-2016 07:48 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Sober, despite the world's best efforts. Smile

Hey me too!

Good on ya mate. Thumbsup

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 07:54 PM
(09-11-2016 07:48 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Sober, despite the world's best efforts. Smile

Thumbsup Keep it that way, bud. As I said in another thread, I bought a bottle of hooch, but I don't plan on getting wasted.

Banjo, I think your friends are just looking for an excuse to indulge. I don't think anything that trump is going to try to enact is going to affect musicians. Facepalm Can't get away from politics, no matter where I go.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
09-11-2016, 07:56 PM
I wish! I am having some now to take the edge off, but I am not a big drinker, so it doesn't take much to get a little buzz.
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
09-11-2016, 08:03 PM
(09-11-2016 07:54 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Thumbsup Keep it that way, bud. As I said in another thread, I bought a bottle of hooch, but I don't plan on getting wasted.

Banjo, I think your friends are just looking for an excuse to indulge. I don't think anything that trump is going to try to enact is going to affect musicians. Facepalm Can't get away from politics, no matter where I go.

Turns out many are taking overseas gigs for the duration. Some are migrating. New Zealand has become very popular! One offered me to move with him and open a drumming academy. We would teach drums and samba percussion.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 08:19 PM
Might move to one of the Bs -- Bermuda, the Bahamas, Bora Bora -- if the company is right.

eta: there's got to be some pork chops. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post