Most Americans I know personally are now drunk! :)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-11-2016, 07:23 PM
Most Americans I know personally are now drunk! :)
I have just had a LOT of Skype calls and messages from musician friends, artists and actors in the States. They are all off their trees. Big Grin

So, how you doin'? Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 07:31 PM
RE: Most Americans I know personally are now drunk! :)
(09-11-2016 07:23 PM)Banjo Wrote:  I have just had a LOT of Skype calls and messages from musician friends, artists and actors in the States. They are all off their trees. Big Grin

So, how you doin'? Smile

I have just initiated the drinking process now. I'm home for the evening, and so it is time.
[+] 3 users Like Aliza's post
09-11-2016, 07:43 PM
I may have had a few shots of tequila last night Hobo and will be later tonight as well when I go out for Mexican food. I'm going to get my margarita on Wink
[+] 3 users Like jennybee's post
09-11-2016, 07:45 PM
(09-11-2016 07:43 PM)jennybee Wrote:  I may have had a few shots of tequila last night Hobo and will be later tonight as well when I go out for Mexican food. I'm going to get my margarita on Wink

You GO girl! Have one for me. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 07:48 PM
Sober, despite the world's best efforts. Smile
[+] 9 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post
09-11-2016, 07:54 PM
(09-11-2016 07:48 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Sober, despite the world's best efforts. Smile

Hey me too!

Good on ya mate. Thumbsup

Banjo.
[+] 3 users Like Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 07:54 PM
(09-11-2016 07:48 PM)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:  Sober, despite the world's best efforts. Smile

Thumbsup Keep it that way, bud. As I said in another thread, I bought a bottle of hooch, but I don't plan on getting wasted.

Banjo, I think your friends are just looking for an excuse to indulge. I don't think anything that trump is going to try to enact is going to affect musicians. Facepalm Can't get away from politics, no matter where I go.
[+] 2 users Like Fireball's post
09-11-2016, 07:56 PM
I wish! I am having some now to take the edge off, but I am not a big drinker, so it doesn't take much to get a little buzz.
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
09-11-2016, 08:03 PM
(09-11-2016 07:54 PM)Fireball Wrote:  

Thumbsup Keep it that way, bud. As I said in another thread, I bought a bottle of hooch, but I don't plan on getting wasted.

Banjo, I think your friends are just looking for an excuse to indulge. I don't think anything that trump is going to try to enact is going to affect musicians. Facepalm Can't get away from politics, no matter where I go.

Turns out many are taking overseas gigs for the duration. Some are migrating. New Zealand has become very popular! One offered me to move with him and open a drumming academy. We would teach drums and samba percussion.

Banjo.
[+] 1 user Likes Banjo's post
09-11-2016, 08:19 PM
Might move to one of the Bs -- Bermuda, the Bahamas, Bora Bora -- if the company is right.

eta: there's got to be some pork chops. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like Thumpalumpacus's post