Most Annoying Actors and Actresses

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-07-2014, 12:49 PM
Most Annoying Actors and Actresses
Which ones really get under your skin? You don't have to have a reason, but it's fine if you do.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2014, 12:53 PM
RE: Most Annoying Actors and Actresses
Danny Dyer.
05-07-2014, 12:55 PM
It used to be Leonardo DiCaprio because he was a skinny little punk that everyone seemed to treat like the sexiest man alive.

I still refuse to watch Titanic and think his best role until Blood Diamond was the snotty little kid in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

[Image: Leonardo-DiCaprio-as-Arnie-Grape-in-What...52-656.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
05-07-2014, 12:56 PM
Will Ferrell, Ben Affleck, Russell Brand.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-07-2014, 01:15 PM
(05-07-2014 12:55 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  It used to be Leonardo DiCaprio because he was a skinny little punk that everyone seemed to treat like the sexiest man alive.

I still refuse to watch Titanic and think his best role until Blood Diamond was the snotty little kid in What's Eating Gilbert Grape.

[Image: Leonardo-DiCaprio-as-Arnie-Grape-in-What...52-656.jpg]

I never could see why ANYONE would think Leo DiCaprio was sexy, but I don't find him annoying. (A friend of mine works up in Hollywood and says he's a pretty decent guy).

It would be easier to list the ones I DON'T think are annoying. Drinking Beverage

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
05-07-2014, 01:44 PM
All of them.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
05-07-2014, 02:16 PM
I'm sure I have a lot, but while watching New Girl I suddenly realized the actress annoyed the shit out of me, and reminded me of an annoying actress I can't stand from Bones. Googled them and realized they were the Deschanel sisters. Something about them annoy the hell out of me but I can't quite figure out what it is exactly. David Bereanaz had always annoyed me, and made it hard to watch Angel at times, but with two leads that I dislike running the show, I can't sit through an entire episode of Bones.

I find things Gwyneth Paltrow, Mel Gibson, Tom Cruise, Christian Bale, Kristen Stewart have done revolting enough to prevent me from enjoying their acting performances and some like Keanu Reeves, Will Ferrell and Ben Stiller's acting just annoy me in general, but I really don't know why these Deschanel girls bug me, but they just irritate the hell out me.

Man, I do love Dicaprio and Titanic and I'm a male....I realize that isn't common for males, or at least not common to admit, but I don't care. I like nearly all of Leo's performances, but I'm sure some people probably feel the complete opposite about some of those I mentioned too. Nolan's Batman fans seem to worship Christian Bale, and I've caught some hell for not liking him too much.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
[+] 1 user Likes Elskidor's post
05-07-2014, 02:25 PM
Jeff goldbloom. I just hate him, and I really don't have a good reason. I think it's just the face/voice combo No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
05-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Will Ferrall *Sp* Hes is NOT funny he is just obnoxious.

Tom Cruise. Fucking crazy.

Uma Thurman. Just something about her bothers me. Don't know what it is.

If I think of any more I'll post them.
05-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Ohh, forgot about Uma. No clue why, because I like a few of her films but there is definitive something about her I find grating.

[+] 1 user Likes Elskidor's post