Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2013, 07:00 PM
RE: Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done
(01-03-2013 06:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Mine. White terrycloth shorts don't work well as swim trunks. Blush

Awkward... Ohmy

The fuck dude, you so gotta post that shit on youtube so we can see it. Big Grin
I think it would be something I'd watch considering he didn't die or anything Wink

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-03-2013, 07:13 PM
(01-03-2013 07:00 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 06:33 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Mine. White terrycloth shorts don't work well as swim trunks. Blush

Awkward... Ohmy

The fuck dude, you so gotta post that shit on youtube so we can see it. Big Grin
I think it would be something I'd watch considering he didn't die or anything Wink

I take it you haven't seen The Faces of Death then. Evil_monster

This is not my signature.
01-03-2013, 07:17 PM (This post was last modified: 01-03-2013 07:21 PM by Peanut.)
(01-03-2013 07:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 07:00 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I think it would be something I'd watch considering he didn't die or anything Wink

I take it you haven't seen The Faces of Death then. Evil_monster
I've seen many Hobo

But I meant it's different if you "know" the guy. I mean, right? Smile

EDIT: Now I'm glued to the hour-long video you posted. Thanks. It's not like I had good intentions to be productive today Dodgy

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
02-03-2013, 12:43 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2013 01:40 AM by GirlyMan.)
(01-03-2013 07:17 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(01-03-2013 07:13 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I take it you haven't seen The Faces of Death then. Evil_monster
I've seen many Hobo

But I meant it's different if you "know" the guy. I mean, right? Smile

EDIT: Now I'm glued to the hour-long video you posted. Thanks. It's not like I had good intentions to be productive today Dodgy

Be easy, baby, there ain't nothing worth stealing in here, you the one I been looking for, you the one that has the key . ... Someday maybe, I'll remember to forget. ... What looks large from a distance, close up ain't never that big.... Has anybody seen my love?

This is not my signature.
02-03-2013, 09:49 AM
"The fuck dude, you so gotta post that shit on youtube so we can see it. [Image: biggrin.gif]"

I would do that but I didn't have the foresight to remove it from the DVR and it has since been overwritten. It was pretty funny though....

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-03-2013, 05:45 PM
Having lived a decently long life, two happenings immediately come to mind......
1. During the summer between sophomore and junior year in HS, I'd hapened to take serious and delightful note of "womenfolk"! While at the local community pool (HS hangout during summer), I was seated on top of a long table, my knees drawn up near my chest, my arms around them, .... and speaking with (what I thought then) to be a very adorable girl!!!
With absolutly no warning at all that I can remember, out of me exploded the most glorious, rumbling, machinegun-esque fart imaginable! To this day, I do not remember what I did "post-fart", nor do I recalll what she did. However, I'm guessing we never got to the "hand holding" stage!
2. Got caught by the husband around 2:30AM....you can fill in the details yourself. And it was as bad or embarrasing as you can imagine!

"People don't go to heaven when they die; they're taken to a special room and burned!" Evil_monster
[+] 1 user Likes RaisdCath's post
09-03-2013, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 09-03-2013 10:52 PM by Peanut.)
Okay. I thought of another one. (I can't believe this isn't the first one I thought of.) And it also happened while I was working...

I had only been working at my job for a few months when, one night, this crazy lady showed up out of nowhere. She was with her husband and I have NO IDEA what they bought. The transaction was almost complete, when she exclaimed, "You have Chicken Pox?!"

"Excuse me?"

"How are you allowed to work around people when you have Chicken Pox?" SHE LEANS FORWARD AND GRABS MY ARM AND PULLS ME TOWARD HER! Ohmy (Not lying.) I got super uncomfortable and tried to pull away, but she kept her grip.

I need to say that at that time of my life and many years before it, I had this "bumpy skin" on my arms. It's like I was always cold and sometimes, if it really was cold, my skin would turn red. My sister called it "Chicken Skin," now that I think about it. There is nothing contagious about it! And I've never had anyone so rudely point it out.

The next guy in line was obviously appalled that a woman would treat a girl just barely over 18 years old that way. He said, "She doesn't have 'Chicken Pox.' What the hell is wrong with you?" I only just managed to get my arm away when he spoke up and that seemed to prompt her to GRAB MY ARM AGAIN!

"See! LOOK! She has it. Where's the manager?"
"If you were so concerned she had it, you wouldn't be touching her, now would ya?" He then said, "I'm a doctor. She DOES NOT have 'Chicken Pox.' Leave her alone or I'll call the manager on YOU."

I don't know if he really was a doctor, but I appreciate his efforts Rolleyes

So during this entire exchange between the two people about who was crazy and who didn't know what they were talking about, I am standing right in the middle of it. The line is held up, others had started to stand around to see what the commotion was about. I just wanted to cry! Sadcryface2

WORST. WORKDAY. EVER.

09-03-2013, 10:41 PM
I once shot across the room a lube covered diaphragm at my gynecologist and hit her between the eyes.

She had been showing me how to insert it.

After she quickly exited the room and burst out laughing. A fellow doctor or nurse was heard by me asking, "what's so funny and why do you have lube on your nose?"

My shining moment....

There are others but rather bawdy.

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 5 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
09-03-2013, 10:51 PM
(09-03-2013 10:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I once shot across the room a lube covered diaphragm at my gynecologist and hit her between the eyes.

After she quickly exited the room and burst out laughing. A fellow doctor or nurse was heard by me asking, "what's so funny and why do you have lube on your nose?"

My shining moment....

Shocking OMG. There are no words...

09-03-2013, 10:59 PM
(09-03-2013 10:51 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 10:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I once shot across the room a lube covered diaphragm at my gynecologist and hit her between the eyes.

My shining moment....

Shocking OMG. There are no words...

There was one worse...it's hysterical....

I really don't know why this stuff happens to me. Husby says its like living with Lucy Ricardo. :/

The sun rises in the West and the bird shits on the coffeetable.

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post