Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-03-2013, 11:07 PM
RE: Most Embarrassing Thing You've Done
(09-03-2013 10:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There was one worse...it's hysterical....

I really don't know why this stuff happens to me. Husby says its like living with Lucy Ricardo. :/
I can appreciate a good embarrassing story... I'm not sure how all the boys who read this will receive your story, Consider but I thought it was funny.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-03-2013, 11:11 PM
[Image: 26113571.jpg]

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-03-2013, 11:19 PM
(09-03-2013 11:07 PM)Peanut Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 10:59 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There was one worse...it's hysterical....

I really don't know why this stuff happens to me. Husby says its like living with Lucy Ricardo. :/
I can appreciate a good embarrassing story... I'm not sure how all the boys who read this will receive your story, Consider but I thought it was funny.

Thanks....I'd take a bow but that's part of the REAL most embarrassing thing. Smile

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

10-03-2013, 12:45 AM
(09-03-2013 10:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I once shot across the room a lube covered diaphragm at my gynecologist and hit her between the eyes. ...

Oh my dear fuck, Big Grin ... hiccup ... hiccup ... oh my dear god let me catch my breath ... hiccup ... somebody bring me a shot of vinegar ... hiccups are killing me ...

(09-03-2013 10:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  There are others but rather bawdy.

I say share, but not until I get rid of these damn hiccups. Big Grin

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
10-03-2013, 01:29 AM
(09-03-2013 11:19 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(09-03-2013 11:07 PM)Peanut Wrote:  I can appreciate a good embarrassing story... I'm not sure how all the boys who read this will receive your story, Consider but I thought it was funny.

Thanks....I'd take a bow but that's part of the REAL most embarrassing thing. Smile
Oh, God. No... Sad

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
10-03-2013, 12:35 PM
(09-03-2013 10:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I once shot across the room a lube covered diaphragm at my gynecologist and hit her between the eyes.

She had been showing me how to insert it.

After she quickly exited the room and burst out laughing. A fellow doctor or nurse was heard by me asking, "what's so funny and why do you have lube on your nose?"

My shining moment....

There are others but rather bawdy.
[Image: tumblr_lpafy6rb9b1qhugk7o1_r1_500.gif]
Laugh out load

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-03-2013, 04:48 PM
I embarrass myself on a daily basis. Yesterday at work I was walking from behind the desk into the front lobby where the bathroom is and as I walked around the corner I tripped....wait for it....over a fukn midget. A person...really small person. I fell to the ground and thought it was a kid. So I began to rub her head and apologize until she looks up at me with her obviously adult face and tells me to get the hell off of her. God I hope she never comes back. After collecting myself, I stand up to realize EVERYONE in the building is looking at me in disbelief as I walk shamelessly to the bathroom.

~Philosophy is questions that may never be answered. Religion is answers that may never be questioned.~
[+] 3 users Like kellyrm's post
10-03-2013, 06:35 PM
(09-03-2013 10:41 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I once shot across the room a lube covered diaphragm at my gynecologist and hit her between the eyes.

After she quickly exited the room and burst out laughing. A fellow doctor or nurse was heard by me asking, "what's so funny and why do you have lube on your nose?"

My shining moment....

Shocking Oh dear Fsm I think we have a winner of this thread.
10-03-2013, 06:38 PM

My shining moment....

That takes skill. Nice sharpshooting! Thumbsup

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
[+] 2 users Like cheapthrillseaker's post
10-03-2013, 09:28 PM
(10-03-2013 04:48 PM)kellyrm Wrote:  I embarrass myself on a daily basis. Yesterday at work I was walking from behind the desk into the front lobby where the bathroom is and as I walked around the corner I tripped....wait for it....over a fukn midget. A person...really small person. I fell to the ground and thought it was a kid. So I began to rub her head and apologize until she looks up at me with her obviously adult face and tells me to get the hell off of her. God I hope she never comes back. After collecting myself, I stand up to realize EVERYONE in the building is looking at me in disbelief as I walk shamelessly to the bathroom.
My face got red just reading that. That would be horrible!