Most Hilarious Video Game Ending

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2011, 07:08 PM

Most Hilarious Video Game Ending
Whether it be because it was stupid, or just humorous. What is your pick for the most hilarious video game ending?

For me it would have to be the ending of F.E.A.R 2 when the main protagonist ends up getting raped (yes, actually raped) by the antagonist female and thereby impregnating her. I laughed for a good 15 minutes, and fully intend to buy F.E.A.R 3.
Quote this message in a reply
22-02-2011, 07:16 PM
RE: Most Hilarious Video Game Ending
I'll let you guess the name of the game, but the ending was an absolute triumph.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2011, 06:12 AM
(22-02-2011 07:16 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  I'll let you guess the name of the game, but the ending was an absolute triumph.

but, the cake is a lie !!
24-02-2011, 05:30 PM
I saw the cake, it was next to the computer!
24-02-2011, 06:29 PM
Completely agree with Portal. Tongue LOVED that game and LOVED the ending. The song was hilarious! I hope Portal 2 is just as good if not even better somehow!

"It does feel like something to be wrong; it feels like being right." -Kathryn Schulz
I am 100% certain that I am wrong about something I am certain about right now. Because even if everything I stand for turns out to be completely true, I was still wrong about being wrong.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2011, 08:03 PM
I don't know if it counts as the game ending, but after the credits of Black Ops, when Nixon, JFK, Castro, and McNamara set up the intro into zombie mode... I tittered a bit. Gave a bit of a guffaw.

I'm usually never happy, satisfied, or amused by the endings of games cause they usually suck. But the funniest game endings to me are the ones that are poorly translated from japanese, or just a brief congrats after a 40 hour gameplay.

[Image: ghostbusters.png]

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
25-02-2011, 06:45 AM
(22-02-2011 07:08 PM)Diclonius Wrote:  For me it would have to be the ending of F.E.A.R 2 when the main protagonist ends up getting raped (yes, actually raped) by the antagonist female and thereby impregnating her. I laughed for a good 15 minutes, and fully intend to buy F.E.A.R 3.

Wasn't the female antagonist a little girl or something - that sort of creeps me out.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
25-02-2011, 09:54 AM
(25-02-2011 06:45 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  
(22-02-2011 07:08 PM)Diclonius Wrote:  For me it would have to be the ending of F.E.A.R 2 when the main protagonist ends up getting raped (yes, actually raped) by the antagonist female and thereby impregnating her. I laughed for a good 15 minutes, and fully intend to buy F.E.A.R 3.

Wasn't the female antagonist a little girl or something - that sort of creeps me out.

She grew up.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
25-02-2011, 11:46 AM
FEAR 2 sucked...

It went from being all about creepy Alma in part 1 to all about tedious gun battles in part 2 (even though there's only about 3 guns and 2 enemy types).

I don't think I jumped once in part 2... while I still can't play part 1 without freaking out, even though I know where everything is.

And FEAR 3 looks like they just completely gave up on the being scared part and just made a clone of Infamous.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
25-02-2011, 06:13 PM
The clone-o-matic of the mainstream game industry is VERY frustrating.
Especially when it comes to FPS games.
Did your space marine have red armor or blue armor ? - LOL Tongue

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin