Most Unintelligent Scientific Belief Held by Some Christians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-12-2011, 06:16 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 06:20 PM by Azaraith.)
Most Unintelligent Scientific Belief Held by Some Christians?
Plz delete... Blush Similar to an earlier thread I made and forgot... Forum won't let me delete thread.

Better without God, and happier too.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-12-2011, 07:39 PM
RE: Most Unintelligent Scientific Belief Held by Some Christians?
(12-12-2011 06:16 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  Plz delete... Blush Similar to an earlier thread I made and forgot... Forum won't let me delete thread.
I don't see a thread of yours that's terribly similar to this.

So, since you can't delete it, I'll play.

"If we're descended from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?"

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
12-12-2011, 09:19 PM
Humans lived in the time of dinosaurs and hunted them.
Human footprints have been found inside dinosaur footprints, so this proves it.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
12-12-2011, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 12-12-2011 11:16 PM by Azaraith.)
(12-12-2011 07:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(12-12-2011 06:16 PM)Azaraith Wrote:  Plz delete... Blush Similar to an earlier thread I made and forgot... Forum won't let me delete thread.
I don't see a thread of yours that's terribly similar to this.

So, since you can't delete it, I'll play.

"If we're descended from monkeys, why are there still monkeys?"

The content/idea, not the title. I guess it's not exact, but similar. Oh well, since I started it, I'll keep playing.

Baptism. Dunking your head in water will cleanse you of sin and make you new again. Yea verily yea... Pie Jesu Domine, dona eis requiem *bonk*

Speaking of witch [pun very much intended], the idea that witches are real.

The end times are soon. Very common belief - across generations Tongue

Evolution is a failing theory and will be disproven very soon (I've heard this from several people, some that I know very well believe this crap...)

"Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!" - A forum member on another site. HAS to be joking. Seriously...

Better without God, and happier too.
[+] 1 user Likes Azaraith's post
12-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Every code known to humans has a designer.

DNA is a code, therefore DNA has a designer.

The Christian God designed DNA.

This from a friend of mine who's an engineer. He found a website with this crap and was very impressed that the guy who came up with this ultimate proof was some kind of engineer too. Lots of mention of entropy and order and crap and fun diagrams all over the site, but this was what the argument boiled down to. Egad Sad

Also:
http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/GodProof.htm

The ironic thing is that nearly all of these have been advanced as some kind of "proof"... shakes head.
13-12-2011, 06:55 AM
Evolution is ridiculous. I mean how could we be ancestors of fish? How dumb. Of course God made the first human from mud. That’s just make sense.

WTF
[+] 3 users Like free2011's post
13-12-2011, 07:10 AM
(13-12-2011 06:55 AM)free2011 Wrote:  Evolution is ridiculous. I mean how could we be ancestors of fish? How dumb. Of course God made the first human from mud. That’s just make sense.

WTF

er... fish be our ancestors? Wink
13-12-2011, 07:31 AM
Azaraith Wrote:Evolution is a failing theory and will be disproven very soon (I've heard this from several people, some that I know very well believe this crap...)

"Deoxyribonucleic Acid, for example... sounds impressive, right? But have you ever seen what happens if you put something in acid? It dissolves! If we had all this acid in our cells, we'd all dissolve! So much for the Theory of Evolution, Check MATE!" - A forum member on another site. HAS to be joking. Seriously...

Failing theory would mean some how this theory is gradually finding facts to be false. That's just funny. Yeah sure new things are being discovered and that isn't the down fall it's actually adding strength to the theory. Maybe they mean failing to be disproved? Tongue

The whole acid will dissolve is an obvious ignorance of bases and acids. All one has to do is look at the PH balance chart to see acids and bases have many levels. Either this person is completely ignoring this chart on purpose or they are truly ignorant. I guess if you stick your finger in a soda the acids are going to instantly eat your finger off....

Here is an example of one PH chart. Everyone has saw someone use a similar type chart for swimming pools.

[Image: phscale.gif]

Idiot: : a foolish or stupid person
— idiot adjective
See Republican Candidates.

Keeping realism alive, one honest offensive comment at a time!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Clint Barnett's post
13-12-2011, 09:23 AM
(13-12-2011 07:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-12-2011 06:55 AM)free2011 Wrote:  Evolution is ridiculous. I mean how could we be ancestors of fish? How dumb. Of course God made the first human from mud. That’s just make sense.

WTF

er... fish be our ancestors? Wink

[Image: polls_tl_to_arrr_is_pirate_shirt_0210_31...large.jpeg]

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
13-12-2011, 09:30 AM (This post was last modified: 13-12-2011 09:31 AM by Ferdinand.)
(12-12-2011 09:19 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Humans lived in the time of dinosaurs and hunted them.
Human footprints have been found inside dinosaur footprints, so this proves it.

Seriously? I didn't know that.
Learn something new everyday.

WTF

you are what you eat. Big Grin
even though I'm not too fond of fish, but I can't say I haven't eaten it once before.