Most Unintelligent Scientific Belief Held by Some Christians?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-12-2011, 09:34 AM
RE: Most Unintelligent Scientific Belief Held by Some Christians?
(13-12-2011 09:23 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-12-2011 07:10 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-12-2011 06:55 AM)free2011 Wrote:  Evolution is ridiculous. I mean how could we be ancestors of fish? How dumb. Of course God made the first human from mud. That’s just make sense.

WTF

er... fish be our ancestors? Wink

[Image: polls_tl_to_arrr_is_pirate_shirt_0210_31...large.jpeg]

Yeah I actually felt quite embarrassed after I posted that. It's not like I don't do it myself... Just an impulse grammar correction, it's really not premeditated yer honour.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post
13-12-2011, 09:36 AM
(13-12-2011 09:34 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(13-12-2011 09:23 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  
(13-12-2011 06:55 AM)free2011 Wrote:  Evolution is ridiculous. I mean how could we be ancestors of fish? How dumb. Of course God made the first human from mud. That’s just make sense.

WTF

[Image: polls_tl_to_arrr_is_pirate_shirt_0210_31...large.jpeg]

Yeah I actually felt quite embarrassed after I posted that. It's not like I don't do it myself... Just an impulse grammar correction, it's really not premeditated yer honour.

I be fine wit makin all yer postins in pirate, arrr.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
13-12-2011, 09:50 AM
(13-12-2011 09:36 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  I be fine wit makin all yer postins in pirate, arrr.

I would rather die Tongue Some postings maaaaaybe a little arr might slip out but all ??? Nevaaaaaaaarrrrr!

Dammit.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
13-12-2011, 11:09 AM

WTF

oops. Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes free2011's post
14-12-2011, 04:00 AM
The most silly christian scientific belief I've seen was posted in a creationist forum, they still believe, in that forum, that the earth is flat. In the same forum they tried to debunk gravity and other things that is against the bible. It's possible the whole forum was trolling, 'cause what they believe in that forum (forgot site's name) is so ridiculous it almost have to be a lie, doesn't matter though whether they're trolling or not, still damn funny to read what those fools write Smile

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof Christopher Hitchens

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion Steven Weinberg
[+] 1 user Likes Loathed's post
14-12-2011, 04:54 AM
If you are referring to The Flat Earth Society, they are a farce, a BS site made for fun, although they look 100% legit. http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

I don't know have you seen the part of Life of Brian where he meets a suicide squad, a deleted scene from the movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1dZ0YddG7w

HAIL LEADER!!

P.S.
Pay attention to the signs on their helmets. Smile

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson
[+] 2 users Like Filox's post
14-12-2011, 09:30 AM
(14-12-2011 04:54 AM)Filox Wrote:  I don't know have you seen the part of Life of Brian where he meets a suicide squad, a deleted scene from the movie.

HAIL LEADER!!

P.S.

That's awesome. I can't believe that was cut out of the final edit!

"As punishment, tomorrow you shall all eat....PORK SAUSAGES!"

"We wait for the sign that is a sign, that shall be the sign."

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
14-12-2011, 10:11 AM
(14-12-2011 04:54 AM)Filox Wrote:  If you are referring to The Flat Earth Society, they are a farce, a BS site made for fun, although they look 100% legit. http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

HAIL LEADER!!
P.S.

I loved that! I didn't know they left anything out ... probably a timing issue. But that was great!!
Wink I loved their crooked Star of David ... and they each had a little box mustache -classic.

Now, had someone left THAT out of the Bible... I would have paid more attention to the Judeo-Christian concept ...as conceptual comedic art! Big Grin

Tongue Oh shit -maybe it is.

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
14-12-2011, 12:27 PM
(14-12-2011 10:11 AM)kim Wrote:  
(14-12-2011 04:54 AM)Filox Wrote:  If you are referring to The Flat Earth Society, they are a farce, a BS site made for fun, although they look 100% legit. http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

HAIL LEADER!!
P.S.

I loved that! I didn't know they left anything out ... probably a timing issue. But that was great!!
Wink I loved their crooked Star of David ... and they each had a little box mustache -classic.

Now, had someone left THAT out of the Bible... I would have paid more attention to the Judeo-Christian concept ...as conceptual comedic art! Big Grin

Tongue Oh shit -maybe it is.

Now that Lucradis is our Supreme Leader, I propose Filox start a Zionist/Nazi Suicide Squad to honor our Lucradis. Lucradis, Filox just awaits your sign that is a sign that shall be the sign.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
14-12-2011, 01:36 PM

WTF

Sounds very fishy to me.. Groan, don't shoot me someone had to make a bad pun.