Most annoying commercials.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2016, 10:22 AM
Most annoying commercials.
Have you seen this one? It appeared a couple weeks ago and is on A LOT.

Jeez Louise...we have gone from having that 'not so fresh feeling' and romping on the beach to pretreating the toilet.

What commercial sets your teeth on edge?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
20-12-2016, 10:42 AM
RE: Most annoying commercials.
(20-12-2016 10:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Have you seen this one? It appeared a couple weeks ago and is on A LOT.

Jeez Louise...we have gone from having that 'not so fresh feeling' and romping on the beach to pretreating the toilet.

All of them! Dodgy
It probably makes me awful, but you seen those commercials that end with the boyscout, the young girl~hospital patients, and some other folks, singing "put a lil love in your heart"? When they start singing it's like nails across a chalkboard for me. Hobo "Go die, then, dayum" I says.
Any of them for anything "reality" TV are always awful. Moon shiners, that ugly ass family living in Alaska, and Gold Rush, are pissing me off what with the frequency of their showings. EVERY. SINGLE. BREAK! Angry
I agree with the late Bill Hicks; if you're in advertising, just kill yourself. Facepalm

[+] 3 users Like TheGulegon's post
20-12-2016, 10:47 AM
any food commercial. They all suck ass right now, damn those carbs!
[+] 2 users Like skyking's post
20-12-2016, 10:52 AM
Any American ad for a hospital.
Just reminds me that Americans see healthcare as a commodity that you can SHOP for, and that hospitals have to turn a PROFIT for INVESTORS.
Which just saddens me.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.”
― Bertrand Russell
[+] 3 users Like Reducetarian's post
20-12-2016, 10:59 AM
(20-12-2016 10:42 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 10:22 AM)Anjele Wrote:  Have you seen this one? It appeared a couple weeks ago and is on A LOT.

All of them! Dodgy
It probably makes me awful, but you seen those commercials that end with the boyscout, the young girl~hospital patients, and some other folks, singing "put a lil love in your heart"? When they start singing it's like nails across a chalkboard for me. Hobo "Go die, then, dayum" I says.
Any of them for anything "reality" TV are always awful. Moon shiners, that ugly ass family living in Alaska, and Gold Rush, are pissing me off what with the frequency of their showings. EVERY. SINGLE. BREAK! Angry
I agree with the late Bill Hicks; if you're in advertising, just kill yourself. Facepalm

Me too! The "put a little love in your heart" commercials are the worst from this season's crop of irritating, emotionally manipulative trash.

I generally don't mind other commercials, though, and I even look forward to the funny ones.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post
20-12-2016, 11:03 AM
(20-12-2016 10:59 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Me too! The "put a little love in your heart" commercials are the worst from this season's crop of irritating, emotionally manipulative trash.

I generally don't mind other commercials, though, and I even look forward to the funny ones.

Funny? Dodgy Name/identify them! 3 or 4, huh? [Edit] (3 or 4 in Television history) Tongue
Naw there's a few. Verrry few.
I generally dislike 99% of them enough, though, to go out of my way to not buy whatever they are trying to sell. Undecided

20-12-2016, 11:04 AM
(20-12-2016 10:59 AM)Aliza Wrote:  Me too! The "put a little love in your heart" commercials are the worst from this season's crop of irritating, emotionally manipulative trash.

I can't take many more freezing, starving, beaten dog commercials. Sadcryface

I can't save them all.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 3 users Like Anjele's post
20-12-2016, 11:04 AM
Any insurance commercial, (there are a lot of them!) especially the ones with Flo in them. Angry
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
20-12-2016, 11:12 AM

I hate this commercial. First of all, I hate, hate, hate singing kids. Secondly, the commercial makes people think the money is going to benefit kids... like health or human services or something. Nope! It's manipulative, deceptive trash that funds religious programs aimed at giving secular Jewish kids a more enriching Jewish experience.

And it's embarrassing! Angry
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
20-12-2016, 11:32 AM
Now just imagine...

An insurance commercial with FLO, holding a starving dog, telling a bunch of secular Jewish children that if they get their parents to buy PsychoInsurance, FLO will save the dogs.
At the end, the children sing "Hitler loved himself some starving dawwwwwwwwgs".
FLO looks into the camera all direct, guilt-trippy, and serious-like, "What's in YOUR wallet?"

There is an advertising exec, somewhere, who thinks that'd be the perfect commercial. Facepalm