Most annoying commercials.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-12-2016, 11:33 AM
RE: Most annoying commercials.
(20-12-2016 11:32 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Now just imagine...

An insurance commercial with FLO, holding a starving dog, telling a bunch of secular Jewish children that if they get their parents to buy PsychoInsurance, FLO will save the dogs.
At the end, the children sing "Hitler loved himself some starving dawwwwwwwwgs".
FLO looks into the camera all direct, guilt-trippy, and serious-like, "What's in YOUR wallet?"

There is an advertising exec, somewhere, who thinks that'd be the perfect commercial. Facepalm

Dodgy Just what we need.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2016, 11:40 AM
(20-12-2016 11:32 AM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Now just imagine...

An insurance commercial with FLO, holding a starving dog, telling a bunch of secular Jewish children that if they get their parents to buy PsychoInsurance, FLO will save the dogs.
At the end, the children sing "Hitler loved himself some starving dawwwwwwwwgs".
FLO looks into the camera all direct, guilt-trippy, and serious-like, "What's in YOUR wallet?"

There is an advertising exec, somewhere, who thinks that'd be the perfect commercial. Facepalm

Needs to be sprayed with VI Poo.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
20-12-2016, 11:44 AM
Any Miller commercial. They're either very cringey or just pretentious.
[+] 1 user Likes GenesisNemesis's post
20-12-2016, 12:38 PM
I think it's a FIOS commercial. Nope, husband says it's Xfinity.

An older couple finds out their ungrateful grand-bratties are unhappy about visiting for Xmas because of not enough electronics in the house--which they discover by looking at a grand-bratty's SOCIAL MEDIA account, so evidently they're somewhat connected--so they immediately order FIOS this and that, the grand-brats arrive, and Xmas is saved for everyone...now no one has to make actual eye contact with another human.

And Kars for Kids, that cannot be hated on enough.

And any commercial that features Tom Brady, who after the 2016 election is DEAD to me.
[+] 3 users Like julep's post
20-12-2016, 12:43 PM
Any of the Kay commercials (kiss begins with Kaaayyy) - or most jewelry commercials, actually.

Because typically the jewelry is ugly as F.
Especially this. FUG.
[Image: tumblr_lwb5wdUlRB1qglqe6.jpg]

Sorry if I offend anyone who likes that jewelry. Angel

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like ShadowProject's post
20-12-2016, 12:44 PM
(20-12-2016 12:38 PM)julep Wrote:  I think it's a FIOS commercial. Nope, husband says it's Xfinity.

An older couple finds out their ungrateful grand-bratties are unhappy about visiting for Xmas because of not enough electronics in the house--which they discover by looking at a grand-bratty's SOCIAL MEDIA account, so evidently they're somewhat connected--so they immediately order FIOS this and that, the grand-brats arrive, and Xmas is saved for everyone...now no one has to make actual eye contact with another human.

And any commercial that features Tom Brady, who after the 2016 election is DEAD to me.

I think that's what trips my hate meter the most. The rampant, unapologetic, consumerism of the X-mas season.

"Nothing says I love you like a Zales Diamond"
Except maybe being a good husband. Facepalm The diamond will surely make up for it, though, right? Dodgy

[+] 1 user Likes TheGulegon's post
20-12-2016, 12:47 PM
(20-12-2016 12:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(20-12-2016 12:38 PM)julep Wrote:  I think it's a FIOS commercial. Nope, husband says it's Xfinity.

I think that's what trips my hate meter the most. The rampant, unapologetic, consumerism of the X-mas season.

"Nothing says I love you like a Zales Diamond"
Except maybe being a good husband. Facepalm The diamond will surely make up for it, though, right? Dodgy

YES! This is why they annoy me. They are often targeted to men who need to make a woman 'happy' by buying her some expensive POS jewelry. It's insulting to both genders. My husband knows I would love a foot rub and a cup of hot tea and he has made.my.day.

"If you don't have a seat at the table, you're probably on the menu."

[Image: parodia-michal-aniol-flying-spaghetti-monster.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes ShadowProject's post
20-12-2016, 01:11 PM
(20-12-2016 12:43 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Any of the Kay commercials (kiss begins with Kaaayyy) - or most jewelry commercials, actually.

Especially this. FUG.

"Open Hearts Jewelry" for Empty Headed Bimbos......

Diamonds might be forever - but firearms are a better investment....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-12-2016, 02:36 PM
(20-12-2016 12:43 PM)ShadowProject Wrote:  Any of the Kay commercials (kiss begins with Kaaayyy) - or most jewelry commercials, actually.

Especially this. FUG.

I watch almost no TV, and the wife has a rapid trigger finger on the remote. So, while I do get a little screeching around my earbuds when that judge on The People's Court starts her hacksaw voice up, I don't hear many commercials. I used to carpool, and the other guy listened to news radio; that Kay jeweler crap got past my earbuds, too. In response, I would "sing", "Every jizz begins with J". Big Grin
20-12-2016, 02:39 PM
(20-12-2016 01:11 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

Especially this. FUG.

"Open Hearts Jewelry" for Empty Headed Bimbos......

Diamonds might be forever - but firearms are a better investment....

It turns out that the structure of a diamond is not the most stable, and they will eventually oxidize away. Graphite is the most stable, but who wants that on a ring?