Most distrusted minority in America

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-12-2010, 01:17 PM
RE: Most distrusted minority in America
(28-12-2010 10:01 AM)gaglamesh731 Wrote:  My honest empathy to all American atheists.

I feel like the French Resistance in World War Two. The Allied powers need to get over here and clean things up already.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-01-2011, 08:57 PM
Gamutman.
Good video. Just a little too quiet. Record your future videos with a hotter audio signal, please.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
01-01-2011, 10:53 PM
(01-01-2011 08:57 PM)No J. Wrote:  Gamutman.
Good video. Just a little too quiet. Record your future videos with a hotter audio signal, please.

I don't know what any of that means.
01-01-2011, 11:31 PM
(01-01-2011 10:53 PM)gamutman Wrote:  
(01-01-2011 08:57 PM)No J. Wrote:  Gamutman.

I don't know what any of that means.

The sound level was too low. I had to turn my speakers way up to hear it. Can you record the sound louder? I don't make videos on the net so I can't give you instructions.

When I find myself in times of trouble, Richard Dawkins comes to me, speaking words of reason, now I see, now I see.
01-01-2011, 11:54 PM
I use movie maker and a simple generic mic jacked into the computer. The sound on the voice is always maxed. Sometimes, I have to bring the level down on the music to balance it with the voice audio. I have no idea how to adjust it to make the voice levels louder (though I can bring them lower - but I never do). Still, when it plays back on my system after I upload, it seems at about par with everyone else's audio to me.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see if I can figure something out.
02-01-2011, 12:40 AM
I listened to it again and compared it to a few other videos. The music was on par with other videos but the voice was very quiet, much quieter than the music. This effect may be something that is not apparent on your computer when you listen back. It could be a quirk of loading it on the internet, or maybe in some computers like mine. Try listening to it on a friend's computer.

02-01-2011, 01:22 AM
I just put in headphones xP
02-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Headphones can be very misleading. Many have their own sound qualities that are good for listening to certain types of music but not good for editing sound.