Most hated word or phrase?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-04-2013, 07:37 PM
Most hated word or phrase?
I'd like to hear all of your opinions on what your most hated word or phrase is, you don't really have to hate it, just something that annoys you that people say. Mine personally being a teenager and senior in high school would have to be: "Ratchet" "Swag" "I could care less" (They should be saying they couldn't care less...) Drinking Beverage

“My Nation expects me to be physically harder and mentally stronger than my enemies. If knocked down, I will get back up, every time. I will draw on every remaining ounce of strength to protect my teammates and to accomplish our mission. I am never out of the fight.” - Marcus Luttrell
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2013, 07:38 PM
RE: Most hated word or phrase?
(05-04-2013 07:37 PM)Misenhelter Wrote:  I'd like to hear all of your opinions on what your most hated word or phrase is, you don't really have to hate it, just something that annoys you that people say. Mine personally being a teenager and senior in high school would have to be: "Ratchet" "Swag" "I could care less" (They should be saying they couldn't care less...) Drinking Beverage

You need JESUS! I worked with a woman who had that response to damn near everything. And yes she spoke in all caps. Weeping

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 6 users Like Revenant77x's post
05-04-2013, 07:44 PM
At the end of the day, I'd have to say "at the end of the day."

Breathing - it's more art than science.
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
05-04-2013, 08:27 PM
Moist.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post
05-04-2013, 08:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-04-2013 08:51 PM by LadyJane.)
The word CHUNK used to make me puke a little.

I HATE the phrase "good things come to those who wait". I get the lesson on patience, but good things come to those who work their asses off for it.
[+] 6 users Like LadyJane's post
05-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Smegma

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
05-04-2013, 08:46 PM
It would have to be, "Same difference" for when they mean "same thing". And "dinnae ken". Just say "I don't know!!!". Also the one Girly said.
05-04-2013, 09:06 PM
I have a word I hate and despise so much, I can't even repeat it.

Wind's in the east, a mist coming in
Like something is brewing and about to begin
Can't put my finger on what lies in store
but I feel what's to happen has happened before...

[+] 4 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
05-04-2013, 09:08 PM
"I'd like to thank god" for any athlete on any sports team anywhere!!!! Just once, for shits & giggles, I'd like to hear, when asked "what happened out there?", the coach of the losing team say, "we'd have won if Satan hadn't fucked us" Smile

[+] 6 users Like TheGulegon's post
05-04-2013, 09:14 PM
"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Dodgy

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post