Most hated word or phrase?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-04-2013, 11:30 AM
RE: Most hated word or phrase?
"I'll see you on the other side"

Rolleyes no you wont, asshole!
Evil_monster but feel free to head on over; call me & tell me how it is Undecided

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Well, this isn't a word or phrase, but I'm so annoyed that I'm going to post it anyway:

When people think you make a plural by adding an apostrophe and an "s." Just randomly inserting apostrophes everywhere. Apostrophe abuse. I see it any time I log into Facebook.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
30-04-2013, 08:19 PM
(30-04-2013 08:11 PM)amyb Wrote:  Well, this isn't a word or phrase, but I'm so annoyed that I'm going to post it anyway:

When people think you make a plural by adding an apostrophe and an "s." Just randomly inserting apostrophes everywhere. Apostrophe abuse. I see it any time I log into Facebook.

I agree. That one always piss's me off. Big Grin

The beginning of wisdom is to call things by their right names. - Chinese Proverb
[+] 4 users Like bbeljefe's post
30-04-2013, 08:28 PM
(30-04-2013 08:11 PM)amyb Wrote:  Well, this isn't a word or phrase, but I'm so annoyed that I'm going to post it anyway:

I, hate it, when people use commas, in the most obnoxious ways! Is it really THAT difficult to figure out where a "pause" should go?"

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
30-04-2013, 08:31 PM
I stated it already, but I absolutely hate it when people pronounce words as a completely other words. (They pronounce "pin" when they are asking for a "pen.") But I really hate it when people make up their own words. My friend will say, "I haven't even ATEN today! I'm so hungry." Dodgy

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
01-05-2013, 12:58 AM
"Got my nails did". I fucking hate it when my friends say that. I want to punch them in the face.

“You just go where your high-top sneakers sneak, and don't forget to use your head.”
01-05-2013, 01:02 AM
(01-05-2013 12:58 AM)CaffinatedPuppy Wrote:  "Got my nails did". I fucking hate it when my friends say that. I want to punch them in the face.

Don't do that.

You'll mess up your nails.

You'd have to go and get them did again.

[+] 4 users Like DLJ's post
01-05-2013, 06:38 AM
God will judge you whether you believe in Him or not.

To this I sometimes reply "You're wasting your time whether you believe that or not".

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
[+] 1 user Likes Full Circle's post
01-05-2013, 01:48 PM

Your's truly agree's. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
01-05-2013, 01:53 PM
"It is what it is."

This phrase should always be answered by a punch to the face.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post