• 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2013, 09:53 AM
RE: Most hated word or phrase?
What the hell is "swag"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2013, 09:55 AM
"Everything happens for a reason" when used with supernatural inference in mind.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like closet.atheist's post
25-08-2013, 09:57 AM
(25-08-2013 09:53 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  What the hell is "swag"

SWAG= Stupidity Without A Goal

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
25-08-2013, 09:58 AM
(25-08-2013 09:53 AM)BrokenQuill92 Wrote:  What the hell is "swag"

Really crappy trim from cannabis. Swag is the crap (fan leaves, stems etc.), and shake is the good stuff (sugar leaf and small popcorn buds). When it's all mixed together (an awful thing that I would NEVER do) it's referred to as "bagged trim".

Then again, my world tends to be a very different place sometimes. Definitions may vary. Undecided

So many cats, so few good recipes.
25-08-2013, 10:03 AM
(25-08-2013 09:55 AM)closet.atheist Wrote:  "Everything happens for a reason" when used with supernatural inference in mind.

I actually had a bit of a fight with my mom last night about this one. She was going to come out to the farm to pick something up, but phoned last minute to cancel. It was terribly inconvenient for me and wasted several hours of my time. She explained it away by telling me that everything happens for a reason. I responded by saying, "Exactly. And the reason for this specific occurrence is poor time management."

She was not amused.

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 3 users Like Stark Raving's post
25-08-2013, 10:20 AM
Music today confuses me.
"dropping it low" seems to be the only thing hip hop is concerned with these days with a side of "getting it popping".
I mean wtf does that even mean!? What's with this fascination of females "dropping it low"? What, you wanna make sure that they are able to use those strange squatting Japanese toilets or something?? I'm sure they appreciate your concern but I hardly see how it warrants a song...

For a genre that's not too gay friendly there sure does seem to be a huge fascination with bum's.

I think I'm just not going to listen to the radio any more.

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
25-08-2013, 10:26 AM
Yes, I think in coveys an abandonment of any effort to understand reality. I am perhaps too sensitive to anything that sounds anti-science, anti-intellectual, etc.
I hear an implied "I'm ignorant and proud of it, but its all good, cuz God's in control". Or, "the universe is completely beyond understanding, so I'm happy to settle for explanations involving magic, aliens, or gods as long as it doesn't require any real effort on my part."

When possible I usually just stop talking to the speaker of the phrase and walk away.
25-08-2013, 10:32 AM
"Nigga" or in other words, the word ending in "er" that everyone finds offensive.

Like, no. There is no difference between the "a" and "er" ending. Both are equally as retarded, and if you shit your pants about one and not the other, grow up and get over it. Expand your vocabulary a little more, maybe that's what you need to do. Both are shitty words and shouldn't be said because they literally technically mean the same thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
25-08-2013, 01:45 PM
(25-08-2013 09:17 AM)smoothcriminal Wrote:  
(25-08-2013 09:16 AM)Chas Wrote:  "should of". Angry

It's "should have".

Bite me

You post with a Massachusetts accent. Drinking Beverage

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Chas's post
25-08-2013, 01:51 PM
Stupid people who keep using the offensive and outdated "handicapped" (a term coined from maimed and destitute beggars in Eastern Europe) I'm disable, blind, visually impaired.
[+] 1 user Likes BrokenQuill92's post